Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Will You Fly On A Russian Made Aircraft?
Sorry, I meant an IL-62!
-
Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
Or the majestic deserts.
-
Will You Fly On A Russian Made Aircraft?
My first trip to Cuba was on an IL96, Cubana. Basic, but I got there. They joked that the toilet was a hole in the floor! They made excellent mojitos! A friend of mine was travelling internally, when the flight engineer, removed the carpet, mid flight, removed some bolts and carried out repairs! They made it to their destination.
-
Bangkok installs 2,850 Traffic Lights at Crosswalks
White hair, in my case!
-
Ex-cops get five years for demanding bribes from tourists
I thought that might be it!
-
Bangkok installs 2,850 Traffic Lights at Crosswalks
👍
-
Bangkok installs 2,850 Traffic Lights at Crosswalks
Does anyone know if drivers actually stop at these signals, and/or crossings?
-
Ex-cops get five years for demanding bribes from tourists
What had they done wrong to get convicted?
-
International tourists to Cambodia shoot up 211%
My hotel is supposed to pick me up, for free, so I will ask them, a bit nearer the time, how things are going!
-
International tourists to Cambodia shoot up 211%
I hope you are right!
-
International tourists to Cambodia shoot up 211%
Do t forget the new $35 charge!
-
International tourists to Cambodia shoot up 211%
Quite a few of them may find they are stuck at the shiny new airport!
-
First Came 'Love China'; Now It's 'Love Britain'
Indeed, we seem to have a fetish for renaming Government Departments, with more and more complex and stupid names. It not only stupid, but very expensive. Your starter for ten, is Suella Braverman better or worse than Priti Patel?
-
First Came 'Love China'; Now It's 'Love Britain'
Thank you for raising this issue. I am a Guardian reader, but missed this article. It is very concerning to me as a UK resident, and a lawyer. Quite why Michael Gove, and his department are involved is unclear. This is just the sort of thing that the dreadful Braverman would think of. She is on record as saying that support shown for the Palestinian cause is, in itself, unlawful. This is rubbish. There is nothing unlawful about supporting the Palestinian cause, what is unlawful is supporting violence and/or Hamas, who are terrorists.
-
The Ageing of Pop
Sorry, 'iron ore'
-
The Ageing of Pop
More like iton ore, I suspect!
-
October 2023 Trip Report - Bangkok and Pattaya
Somalia?
-
Thai Vietjet - The 1st to implement AOT's Biometric Identification System
I was taken aback when applying for my Australian permit to travel. It was done on my phone, and the last stage involved my phone reading the chip in my passport! I was taken aback!
-
The Ageing of Pop
In the UK, vinyl records have made quite a comeback. Som particular LPs are proving quite valuable, and near me a shop has opened just buying and selling vinyl LPs. I still have a shelf of vinyl LLs, mostly classical, but no record deck!
- The Ageing of Pop
-
Apps in Thailand
I also used Grindr and had plenty of choice!
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
The business makes sure they are not underage, so enjoy!
-
Raid on Dream Boys Pattaya
It helps to have good connections!
-
Trip report October and November
I think this is a recent phenomenon. When I was there in Summer, flights were on time. I have noticed recently that flights BBK to LHR are frequently 30 mins late, but so is the Thai flight, timetabled 15 mins earlier.
-
Trip report October and November
I think they are a first class airline. Great food and service. They can get a bit pricey, though!