Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Minimum wage to be hiked by around 2.4% from January 1
Agreed, I always do that. Sometimes give money at beginning, which helps!
-
How do you protect your cash in transit?
I have a cash card, which I can load in local currency, so no foreign currency surcharge. Reduces cash needed. Can withdraw bshtveadily from ATM. Saves quite a bit.
-
Travel insurance to be arranged for all tourist arrivals over holiday season
I agree, but Government already backtracking!
-
My First Time in Bangkok - November 2023 Trip Report
Indeed!
-
My First Time in Bangkok - November 2023 Trip Report
One of the great exchanges!
-
My First Time in Bangkok - November 2023 Trip Report
Indeed!
-
Khao San Road next on list for 4a.m. closing
If you look at the Blowing Wind website, recommended by PeterRS, a Singaporean based website, there are some graphic descriptions of encounters in these hostels. Interestingly, bearing in mind the comments on here about ageing farang, most of the posters on BW are young, and come to Bangkok for sex!
-
Help with gay tour of Bangkok.
I agree, but some of the guides, such as Mac, are good, and can do with the business.
-
My First Time in Bangkok - November 2023 Trip Report
Fun reading little children pretending to be adults!
-
Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)
I think it may vary!
-
Thais ‘set fire to Cambodian casino to escape murderous call centre gang’
Tip of the iceberg, I fear!
-
Isolation for Covid patients: How long is long enough?
In UK, 5 days became the norm. Problem with fever, or symptoms, is you may have neither. I tested positive after two friends tested positive, but I had no fever or symptoms!
-
A Holiday Wish For A Peaceful Board
Indeed!
-
Pad Krapao makes it mark
Hanoi version just looked a bit dull, to me at least!
-
Khao San Road next on list for 4a.m. closing
Nor mine!
-
'Golden Boy' to be returned to Thailand
First of many?
-
How you can explore Bangkok on the new MRT Pink Line
Thanks. I intend to try this in January. I tried the yellow line a few months ago, and was impressed!
-
Pad Krapao makes it mark
Thanks! That one looks more appetising! I may yet try it in Foodland 7 stars with vinapu!
-
Suvarnabhumi Airport in 2023
Thanks. Good tip!
-
Siem Reap trip - Feb 2023
Hi. I stay at Viroth's hotel, very up market, and no problem with boys from apps. They even bring them to your room! However it is fair to point out that the hotel is owned by a gay couple, Khmer/French, which might help!
-
Pad Krapao makes it mark
Without being rude, I don't think that looks that appetising!
-
Pad Krapao makes it mark
Indeed, I fear that that is the future.
-
Journalist shot in Pattaya
Bad, but a long way behind the USA!
-
The day has arrived...will anyone take advantage of it?
I'm afraid that I don't make it to 2am, let alone 4am!
-
Should I Feel Threatened?
Interesting that you have been to the pigeon restaurant. My client brought his own wine! Sadly, he went to prison for boring case of fraud, involving his shipping activities! He was married, indeed his wife had an air conditioned room for her fur coats. Not uncommon, I believe!