Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigK

  1. Where are the rest of the pic's??? Come on you pic posters!!
  2. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Thanks for all your past contributions. We'll miss you.
  3. Another vote here for Justified.
  4. I guess not!
  5. BigK replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    I had a big crush on River. Would love to see Dark Blood. I never knew that there was an unfinished River Phoenix film out there.
  6. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Home of the Whopper
  7. Forgot: Red River Big Hand for a Little Lady Who Shot Liberty Valance
  8. Three Days of the Condor - Robert Redford Grapes of Wrath Giant Dial M for Murder Star Wars Godfather Trilogy Goodfellas
  9. 86 when not home, 79 when home during the day or evening, 78 when sleeping. Houston. I think it's cooler then those temperatures are reflecting. I think my thermostat is not properly calibrated. I've had the same experience of raising the temp during the summer slowly over the years.
  10. That letter is so terrible it brings tears to my eyes. I hope his son has plenty of friends and family that will support him. I also hope that this father sees the light some day. I hope that this father is only reacting in the moment, but it doesn't seem that way. The father must have lived a life with little challenge and want or was very deluded. There is so much worse news that this father could get. He should count his blessings. My heart goes out to his son.
  11. It shounds like he's using auto-tune (or whatever it's called). But I wouldn't kick him out of bed either.
  12. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    What's the big deal. 3 Blind Mice has a history of being played at ball games.
  13. I saw the movie and loved. I second the comment about the excellent cast.
  14. It was really great, especially for Inspector Morse fans. He's got all his Opera records which he plays on an inexpensive portable turntable. Lots of scenes with Jaguars, but he doesn't own one yet. There's an older Detective who mentors Morse and has many of the qualities that Morse had adopted later in life. This is the first one I've seen. Have there been more? I hope they make a series of these.
  15. Good point!
  16. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    The flaming duo.
  17. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Facebook, etc.
  18. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    No way on the buzzcut. I loved his hair. Perfect to run your fingers through as your shoving his face into the pillow.
  19. HFD to all our Dad's here.
  20. I thought it was the oil that brought him back, but I like your take on it too.
  21. Watching right now
  22. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Go somewhere dry!
  23. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I knew what you meant. I was highlighting your pun using rap instead of wrap.
  24. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Loved the surprise twist at the end. Cute guys!
  25. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    "rap up"...? Are you suggesting a new musical direction?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.