Everything posted by BigK
-
Live On F4F Now
I tried to find some reviews of that site but couldn't find any. I would be very suspicious of anything of this sort.
-
Justin just playin' around
Beliebers...lol, that's pretty funny.
-
Gainers? Whats The Attraction?
I don't get it either. I'm working to lose weight!
- The Changing MER
-
Happy Birthday OZ
Happy Birthdaly OZ. Pretty nice gift.
-
One Million Moms after "GCB" now, rich on cue
I haven't heard of One Million Moms. What's their claim to fame besides not having a sense of humor?
-
Happy Birthday, CharliePS!
HBHBHBHBHBHBBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHHBHBHBHBHBHHB. Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
-
Movie: My Weekend With Marilyn
And the intern was really cute.
-
"Missing" on ABC
Is the missing son at least hot? He must be to fit the Hollywood formula, otherwise people wouldn't watch.
-
Ex-Rutgers student convicted on spying on his gay roommate
He turned down a plea agreement that would have resulted in probation. He now may be deported to India. We've lost so much of (given away) our privacy in this digital world. Will we ever relearn how to protect our privacy and respect others privacy?
-
Cartoon of the day
Like it. Pretty funny.
-
"Missing" on ABC
My usual tendency is to not start a new series until it's proven to be a hit, tickles my fancy and then, watch the first season when available and start in on the second season when it start (most recently started watching Justified this way). I must admit some curiosity about this one. Thanks for your comments. I may give it a spin.
-
"The Expats" (a thriller) by Chris Pavone
I'd probably read it.
-
10 hottest men in American Idol history
How much do you want to pick up his contract for a week?
-
Teacher Fired Over Gay Porn Career Has Been Reinstated
While he's not necessarily my cup of tea, I wouldn't go so far as calling him ugly.
-
Dark Shadows - the movie
I didn't know the story. Thanks Expat. While not a big fan of the current Vampire/Werewolf craze, this look interesting and I plan to see it.
-
GCB
Well the new series is premiering as we speak, and it looks promising. Gotta love the name of the Southern California news babe "Bridget Sanchez-Fong", and of course with name like that she's African American.
-
Does Anyone Remember Laughter?
You're a parents dream. :D
-
Do You Keep A Checking Account Balance?
That's not very Adam Smith of you.
-
Who Cares What Kirk Cameron Thinks About Gays?
I largely agree with Hit. To the extent I would like to have the government involved is just to make civil unions the law of the land. Let individual religions handle same sex marriages as they'd like. Gays and Lesbians can patronize the religions that accept same sex marriages.
-
Question of the day. . .
I think the fake Amanda did it.
-
Lots of new TV shows coming. Are you watching any?
Barely got through the first episode of The River. Has it been canceled yet? Do you still like it Expat? I was really looking forward to it.
-
What Percentage of Posted Photos Appeal To You?
I'm more in the 20-30% range. Interestingly, I like a higher percentage of the Pics here at MER than over at the other site.
-
I Just Can't Restart
It must be something in the water. After losing a significant amount of weight last year I've bounced up and down since the first of the year.
-
An ATM for cupcakes? only in Beverly Hills. . .
This is a joke...Right?