Everything posted by BigK
-
Best Gay Kiss Contest
Where are the rest of the pic's??? Come on you pic posters!!
-
Adios Amigos!
Thanks for all your past contributions. We'll miss you.
-
HBO's new "The Newsroom" - looks really good
Another vote here for Justified.
- Bernie - The Movie
-
August 23d
I had a big crush on River. Would love to see Dark Blood. I never knew that there was an unfinished River Phoenix film out there.
-
Caption This (8-29-12)
Home of the Whopper
-
What movies do you like to watch over and over again?
Forgot: Red River Big Hand for a Little Lady Who Shot Liberty Valance
-
What movies do you like to watch over and over again?
Three Days of the Condor - Robert Redford Grapes of Wrath Giant Dial M for Murder Star Wars Godfather Trilogy Goodfellas
-
How Cool Is Your House?
86 when not home, 79 when home during the day or evening, 78 when sleeping. Houston. I think it's cooler then those temperatures are reflecting. I think my thermostat is not properly calibrated. I've had the same experience of raising the temp during the summer slowly over the years.
-
Letter from a Dad disowning gay son goes viral
That letter is so terrible it brings tears to my eyes. I hope his son has plenty of friends and family that will support him. I also hope that this father sees the light some day. I hope that this father is only reacting in the moment, but it doesn't seem that way. The father must have lived a life with little challenge and want or was very deluded. There is so much worse news that this father could get. He should count his blessings. My heart goes out to his son.
-
Hunter Parrish's New Video: Sitting at Home
It shounds like he's using auto-tune (or whatever it's called). But I wouldn't kick him out of bed either.
-
Baseball DJ Gets Ejected From Game
What's the big deal. 3 Blind Mice has a history of being played at ball games.
-
Moonrise Kingdom - Great Movie
I saw the movie and loved. I second the comment about the excellent cast.
-
A Young Inspector Morse on Masterpiece Mystery Tonight
It was really great, especially for Inspector Morse fans. He's got all his Opera records which he plays on an inexpensive portable turntable. Lots of scenes with Jaguars, but he doesn't own one yet. There's an older Detective who mentors Morse and has many of the qualities that Morse had adopted later in life. This is the first one I've seen. Have there been more? I hope they make a series of these.
- Actor Chace Crawford Outed
- Captio This (6-26-12)
-
Has Social Media gone too far?
Facebook, etc.
-
Blue Lagoon: The Awakening
No way on the buzzcut. I loved his hair. Perfect to run your fingers through as your shoving his face into the pillow.
-
Happy Father's Day to all the gay Dad's and otherwise
HFD to all our Dad's here.
-
"Dallas" the continuation premieres tonight on TNT
I thought it was the oil that brought him back, but I like your take on it too.
-
"Dallas" the continuation premieres tonight on TNT
Watching right now
- Cold in Seattle
-
NBC's "Smash" renewed for next season
I knew what you meant. I was highlighting your pun using rap instead of wrap.
-
Call me Maybe
Loved the surprise twist at the end. Cute guys!
-
NBC's "Smash" renewed for next season
"rap up"...? Are you suggesting a new musical direction?