Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigK

  1. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Nice set of balls too.
  2. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Just saw Dark Shadows and liked it. It did not get many good reviews although Mick LaSalle at the SF Cronicle liked it and he's one of the better movie reviewers out there. Got to love the old manor house with its secret panels and passageways. Very campy.
  3. He got off pretty light.
  4. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    New Spiderman movie with a hot new Spidy.
  5. United sent me an "are you interested" email and I responded positively. Disappointed at the small list of airports.
  6. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I knew that. I was trying to be humorous with a ludicrous comparison. As I said...hang in there.
  7. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    You've never had a poker tournament on a weekend?? Hang in there Fouraces..
  8. Where's the butt pic? False advertising!!!
  9. Good kid. He shame's those MF'ers.
  10. Front row seat please!!!
  11. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I found the list of early investors, angels and enemies interesting. But when will the company become profitable? A lot a value will be created and impressive returns will be expected.
  12. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yep...see a little Arnold in the face. Love his hair in the 1st and last pictures.
  13. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    5 total hires of 3 guys.
  14. Your instinct is correct. OCD stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
  15. I'll take your word that you're OCD, but maybe not so OCD about grammer. It should be "too" busy not "to busy".
  16. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It's even worse. He asked if the ticket could be transferred into his daughters name so she could come see him. They wouldn't even make that accommodation.
  17. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Way to go Spirit PR Department.
  18. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Just make sure you tell them to at least complete the first part of the study. Then don't distract yourself worrying about the second step. Ask your Dr. about prescribing a sleeping pill.
  19. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Very inflexible rules. I was told if I didn't sleep long enough in the first part they may not be able to do the second part, and then I might have to come back another night for the second part. My Dr. prescribed a split study...if possible. They shouldn't have discouraged you. It's their job to sit there all night monitoring you. I'd complain to my Dr and ask if there is a different sleep study company to recommend. I did mine at a suburban Hospital.
  20. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Only 8 in the US. Disappointed I've only been to two.
  21. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    He's got a bit of a VPL
  22. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Does it fit in your shirt pocket?
  23. NO can be done on a relative budget. Based on BiddingForTravel.com you can get a 4* room in the French Quarter in the $60 per night range on priceline. Airfare shouldn't be too bad from Dallas. Plenty of hole in the wall places to eat. For a culinary treat try Dick & Jennys http://dickandjennys.com/. Lot's of other fine dining. Go. For. It.
  24. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    The did that for me. They want you early in the evening so you have some time to kill. Don't bring an engaging book to read (I did). Big mistake.
  25. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I've taken the course at a few comedy clubs. Makes it bearable.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.