Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigK

  1. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Cool Pic. Thanks for sharing.
  2. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I never use ATM's for cash withdrawal, but, as a small business owner I find it convenient to deposit cash and checks after hours. The newest machines can take up to 40 bills at a time and you can feed multiple checks. I also get same day credit for deposits made by 8pm.
  3. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Now where did I put the rest of this bat???
  4. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I finally saw The Iron Lady last week. She did a great job and I was hoping she would win.
  5. Thank you! My thoughts exactly, but I had difficulty expressing them so I just made my snide post. That poor poor young man. I think we need to give him some compassionate loving.
  6. The cops sound like a guilty pack of rats caught in a rat trap. Way to go Lucky!
  7. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    He's welcome in my bed any day. Come to think of it...I think I need a Valet.
  8. I may keep the robbers away. If that's his mailbox what does he use for a toaster?
  9. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    As always, consider the source.
  10. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think the writers make a point of writing one-liner for Maggie. I agree that the Maggie Smith Shirley McClain match up will be fun. It looks like Mary won't have to go to NY now to let the dust settle regarding the scandal. So her Grandmother (Shirley) will likely have to pay a visit to England. I was looking forward to Mary's visit to the States to stay with her Grandmother at her home in NY and her "cottage" in Rhode Island.
  11. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Sure...Why not? Although she seems to have made many mistakes in her life, who here amoung us haven't.
  12. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Glad to hear it was funny for a change. I only record it now. After forwarding through the stupid skits (like the women on the Lawrence Welk type show with the small arms) I can usually watch a 1 1/2 hour episode in 20-30 minutes.
  13. He's from Houston, Texas and I remember it being mentioned here in Houston when he landed the White Collar role.
  14. Nothing beats frozen Milky Ways!
  15. Damn, I left off Masterpiece Theatre. Looking forward to tonight's Downton Abby season finale. Even thought what the networks consider a season these days is shameful. Guess I have to kiss Kitchen Nightmares off my list.
  16. By Ben Forer | ABC News – Thu, Feb 16, 2012 12:21 PM EST.. Mars Cutting King-Size Candy (ABC News) Hungry? Starting in 2013 you'll have to grab a slightly smaller Snickers. Mars Inc., which makes M&Ms, Twix, MilkyWay and many other notable candies, told Reuters that by the end of next year it would not sell any chocolate products that had more than 250 calories. That means the more than 500 calorie "King Size" Snickers bar will become extinct, along with other "King Size" goodies. Mars told NPR the company planned to replace "King Size" candy with bags of smaller bars. According to NPR, the company said it wants to "enable sharing or saving a portion for later." Even the current 2-ounce Snickers is not small enough - it will have to downsize from 280 calories, losing at least 10 percent of its current self. On it's website, Mars talks about "responsible snacking" and highlights the fact that currently its "King Size" candy is made in two pieces, "one for now and one for later." Who wants to bet prices also won't be going up.
  17. I recommend Netflix. But I don't think Netflix streams HBO anymore (a recent development). They just released the first season of Boardwalk Empire on DVD which I'm looking forward to watching.
  18. I thought this was common knowledge.
  19. [*]Justified [*]Modern Family [*]A Good Wife [*]Restaurant Impossible [*]Kitchen Nightmares
  20. Thanks for the recommendation. I've added Victim to my Queue. Netflix also recommended Hobson's Choice based on this selection. Does anyone have any comments on this selection? Hobson's Choice 1954 NR 107 minutes In this domestic comedy directed by David Lean, boozy widower Henry Hobson (Charles Laughton) runs a successful boot shop in Victorian England. But he dominates his employees and his three daughters, until one challenges him. When his eldest, Maggie (Brenda De Banzie), and his assistant (John Mills) marry and set up a rival business, Hobson must change his autocratic ways. The film won a British Academy Award for Best Film. Cast:Charles Laughton, John Mills, Brenda De Banzie, Prunella Scales, Richard WattisDirector:David LeanGenres:Classics, Classic Comedies, United Kingdom This movie is:Feel-good, Understated, WittyFormat:DVD
  21. I also recommend TransAmerica and Edge of Seventeen.
  22. Now I realize the mistake I made when I watched A Serious Man. Didn't really enjoy that one. Just added A Single Man to My Netflix Queue.
  23. I'd do him...and help him invest some of those winnings.
  24. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Gotta love a Hot Ass.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.