Everything posted by BigK
-
Glee - Episode 10 - Yes/No.
How did Chord Overstreet look in his bathing suit (skimpy suit I hope)?
-
Good new TV so far this week...
I'm really loving Justified. Maggie was a great character last season. I also really like Raylans boss at the Marshalls office. I started watching Southland when it started, but over time as it got bounced around I lost interest. Based on your recommendations I'll start catching up on past seasons and see if I can get hooked again.
-
Downton Abbey
That's a fun compilation of Maggie Smith lines. Even people not interested in the series will enjoy this clip.
-
BBC Series Sherlock
MsGuy hit the nail on the head. Cumberbatch as Sherlock is pretty hot too.
-
49'ers V. Saints
Hope none of our members had a cardiac attack during the last minutes of the 49er's game. What an ending. Go Niners!
-
New movie about James Dean
Looks like an interesting movie. Hope it gets a wide release.
-
Anyone try acupuncture?
Your sleeping problem seems really debilitating. Have you had a sleep study? I think that's an important next step if you haven't.
-
2009 Nissan Altima- Super Low Miles!
If so, it's a pretty lame joke.
-
Downton Abbey
It's on PBS. You should be able to get your local PBS channel without cable. Good viewing.
-
Downton Abbey
That's right! How could I have forgotten Thomas the footman.
-
Downton Abbey
The story lines are great too. No male heir to the title and estate so they have to go to a remote cousin. Turkish diplomat dies in the bed of the eldest daughter and the women of the house have to drag him back to his room in the bachelor wing. Now the graying of the lines between the upper and lower classes during World War. Season 1 doesn't take long to watch. Watch it now and pick up the new season.
-
Cash For Trash
Over the roll of course!
-
Yet Another Singing Video
Sort of a reggae vibe.
-
New Year: Time To Get In Shape
Cute guy. I'd like to exercise with him.
-
My Guilty Pleasure: ABC's "Revenge"
I like it too. Great setting in the Hampton's.
-
And the nominees should be. . .
I don't disagree with any of your choices. While I enjoyed The Descendants, I'm not sure it deserves all this Oscar buzz. Still need to see A Dangerous Method, Tree of Life, Bridesmaids, Iron Lady, Tinker Tailor etc, or My Week with Marilyn - Hope to see the last two this weekend.
-
Movies....
I can't wait to see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I'm a huge John LeCarre fan. Was in California where it was playing then traveled back home where it doesn't start until Friday. I hope it does really well in theaters.
-
New Years Resolutions
Good luck BBB. I'm sure even the attempt to make some of these resolutions is a step in the right direction.
-
Top Box Office movies for 2011
I've seen 29 out of the top 100 grossing. 8 out of the top 20.
-
Robbie Williams Says He's Willing To Be A Male Escort
This thread has mystified me for days. I read the title as Robbin Williams. Robbie Williams I'd do.
-
A Brave Young Man
An inspirational kid. http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/local/austin/bens-funeral-to-be-carried-online
-
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Seen it. Loved it. Saw the Swedish version. It's well adapted from the Book and I liked it better than it's Swedish counterpart. Really liked Christopher Plumber as Vagner. I wish it was doing better at the box office.
-
Fuck Wells Fargo
Ahhhhhhhhh...Gilda Radner. Miss her.
-
IRS audit
Tomcal, A heartwarming story. I think maybe more likely to have happened 12 years ago then now ... every things digitalized these days. But still worth a try!
-
Happy Holidays to everyone at Male Escort Review
Best wishes to all here for the Holiday season.