Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    No, just all "dicked" out. Best regards, RA1
  2. The bunny seems surprised but maybe he is just happy to see a supplicant. Best regards, RA1
  3. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    We come into this life alone and leave it alone; in the middle most folks wish to have company. I couldn't afford it but how about a celebrity BEING an escort? Best regards, RA1
  4. Confounding those who incorrectly and inaccurately predicted problems with a KKK rally held yesterday in Memphis; the rally as well as an anti-KKK rally were both held peacefully and without a hitch. Both groups were exercising the right of free speech we still mostly observe here in the USA. Best regards, RA1
  5. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    You could have fooled me. Best regards, RA1
  6. I agree 100% but I don't eat or buy Big Macs or Cokes here either. I have gotten along very well eating what the locals eat and more or less living the local lifestyle. I am not very fond of gravy on beef (NZ) or alfalfa sprouts on a "plate" lunch (UK) or eggs on hamburgers (OZ) but I have eaten all of them more than once while in those countries. Ei mit schinken (ham and eggs) is quite a different dish in Switzerland but still very good. Etc. Eating out can be expensive almost anywhere while cooking in can easily save a good deal of money, also anywhere. Best regards, RA1
  7. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    But are you both poseurs? I also was not trying to persuade anyone of anything, merely stating my own opinion. I do wonder if herein sometimes an attack may contain one or both of the elements intent and style. Best regards, RA1
  8. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    And here I was looking for a Tom and you gave me a Johnathan. Best regards, RA1
  9. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    No worries. Once it is completely gone you will not even miss it. Best regards, RA1
  10. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    In viewing and replying to this thread I resisted any reference to your name, although I was sorely tempted. Nothing personal, just a reference to your posting name. Best regards, RA1
  11. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    AS- You are only too kind. Best regards, RA1
  12. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Aren't we all annoying at one time or another? Should we not look past this and see if there is any substance there? DW seems to have at least a little bit of same. Best regards, RA1
  13. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    Awesome and weird are very excellent qualities. Tesla was pretty amazing. Best regards, RA1
  14. Obviously I need a lot of the services of a language translator. However, I well remember telling the wife of a fellow pilot that SOL meant "short on landing" which convulsed my friend and fellow pilot who naturally knew it meant shit out of luck. Best regards, RA1
  15. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I only wish I were young enough for it to be JL. Yes, it was Fay Wray. Best regards, RA1
  16. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    DW is a strange but interesting character (aren't we all?). Probably many Rhode Islanders who spend a lot of time in Canada are. I find it difficult to know who or what the "real" DW is or might be so probably the best idea is to take him at face or butt or pecs value, as suggested previously on this thread. Best regards, RA1
  17. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I won't mention the name of the first movie I saw as a kid but it had a large animal in it which seemed to be attracted to a young lady and had a thing for tall buildings. The second feature was about a Jaguar Man who killed young gals as they walked home alone at night from the village store. Gave me night mares for days. Best regards, RA1
  18. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I assume you mean the incidence is VERY little. I am not sure what wearing underwear has to do with it. Perhaps I misunderstood the whole point. Best regards, RA1
  19. Thanks for this report. Best regards, RA1
  20. I am willing to suppose the weather is warm, whether grey and rainy or not, and the boys are there. What else does one need? Let's not be overly greedy. :) Best regards, RA1
  21. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    This reminds me of an interesting article I read concerning what the ER has removed from the "bums" of various folks to include a Coke bottle and various other seemingly incongruous articles. I know "boys will be boys" but come on. I never knew it was common for little boys to lay their penii on the rim of a toilet or that it was common for guys to catch themselves in their zippers. I realize the increased probability for uncircumsized aka "naturals" to do this but never thought it was "common". I suppose if it can be imagined or circumstances can provide an opportunity, it can happen. Best regards, RA1
  22. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I have never worked for someone else so I certainly understand the risk/reward possibilities. Inevitably there will be both good and bad times, so during any good times sock away a few bucks for those "other" times. I have a wealthy friend who says any person or business will fail to some extent, usually at one end or the other; meaning after "start-up" or very much later, probably near "quitting" time. I respect his opinion and seemingly have observed empirical evidence that what he says is true. However, as he says and so do I, that does not mean give up during any such "failure". It should be regarded as a lesson about how to proceed, so to speak. My advice for playing blackjack in Las Vegas is to view it as entertainment and do not risk more than you can afford to lose. Best regards, RA1
  23. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    I always hate being attacked by a beehive. Best regards, RA1
  24. I appreciate this post and the information it contains. I still have some regard for the Pulitizer (although my regard for the Nobel Peace Prize has plummeted) and the description of the subject matter contained in his books has piqued my interest in reading them. Best regards, RA1
  25. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    OK, thanks. I am familiar with the music but never saw the movie. About the same era I saw Blazing Saddles (and enjoyed it). Somehow, after I started flying, for many years I was too busy to go to movies so they now hold little interest. I did see The French Connection because a client took me to see it and, of course, Top Gun but almost nothing else during a 25 year span, more or less. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.