Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    OK, I give up. Which movie is this? Best regards, RA1
  2. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    The Kroger Visa seems to have fairly low fees. $3 monthly maint. fee. $3 to reload it with cash. $2 to use an ATM + a few other fees which seem easily avoidable. Basically if you keep up with your account via the internet the monthly fee + reload fees would be it. It is none of my business but I am assuming that you do not have a checking account and perhaps your credit has taken a ding so you cannot easily open one. Any "standard" checking account should have a "free" debit card available through it. You may not have a Kroger store in your vicinity but large box stores can offer reasonable deals for those fees because it is not their primary source of income. Good luck. Best regards, RA1
  3. Is that 2 beers each or 4 for him or 4 for you? Best regards, RA1
  4. 200 years is like last week-end to the Catholic Church. It is difficult in this day and age to wait upon an institution that moves with the speed of a glacier. Everything must have instant gratification. Perhaps there is something to be learned from the Church or the Chinese in this regard. I am not a Catholic. I do not defend or attack the Church but merely try to observe. It is interesting to see marked differences between the US Church and its' iterations elsewhere. I personally know married couples who were given permission to use a raincoat in order to not start their family "too soon". We could do several threads on what is going on with the Church but that also is not my intent. Best regards, RA1
  5. Jimmy Johnson is heard on the radio doing spots for heart disease. He mentions that he has had stent placement. Encourages everyone to seek and follow medical advice. Etc. I expect to see him on NFL TV programs as soon as it cranks up again. Best regards, RA1
  6. I don't detest the Family Circus although they are not uniformly humorus, just friendly. However the examples that you suggest are indeed funny. So, I hope there is room for all. Best regards, RA1
  7. RA1 replied to BiBottomBoy's topic in The Beer Bar
    I have had issues getting on or moving to various spots within the site for a couple days but I thought it was either more folks getting on at the same time or a variation of the trouble I have posting. I use IE. Best regards, RA1
  8. My IE won't display any F4F pages which I am sure is my firewall or other "protection" preventing such. Best regards, RA1
  9. Probably so. However I have found that fresh is perhaps the most important thing. Corn on the cob right out of the field by minutes in unbelievable. Ditto tomatoes and many other crops grown locally. Free range chickens and eggs + a whole lot more are much better. None of them are necessarily organic in the sense of man made chemical free. Genetically modified seeds are a different topic but similar. I don't know that we have conclusive evidence either way yet about this. After all, we, as humans are constantly being genetically altered by UV rays and others. So are crops. However, the heavy hand of man is sometimes a bit much, to say the least. Best regards, RA1
  10. I don't find this site particularly religious. However, my own "personal parts" do seem to react in the same way either after "encounters" or with a group such as these folks. Interesting but not necessarily "attractive" at least as a life style. Best regards, RA1
  11. Apparently you do not recall what "stoned" folks did in my era which was partially and somewhat as I described. I HATE to be so old. Best regards, RA1 I am not a fan of martinis but definitely am in tune with Canadian whiskey. No olive required.
  12. What happened to the navel? It is handy and everyone has one so, no waiting to find it (more or less). Best regards, RA1
  13. I don't doubt your "lesson" but I do doubt that many in the general public rely upon a strict definition of being based upon carbon in their usage. I would exposit that an ordinary use means "natural" or not "man made" also two terms with inexact definitions at least considering context. Regardless, I think human beings are generally considered to be carbon based and therefore organic. Therefore boiworship's actions and re-actions are perfectly organic. To say nothing of being possibly orgasmic. Best regards, RA1
  14. That sounds pretty organic to me. Best regards, RA1
  15. What happened to the 6,000 years other where claimed. Best regards, RA1
  16. Being ill is by no means a satisfactory or pleasant way to endure a weight reduction diet. Best regards, RA1
  17. I admit to not having read the articles but I do wonder how and why they are the property of anyone? Are they still within the US territorial waters? If not, do they not belong to the finder? Even if so, is there some special law that continues the ownership to the US? I am all for donating them to the Smithsonian. Just curious about the law involved. Best regards, RA1
  18. Have you bought any sarsaparilla lately? It has gone up mightily also. I have a distinct feeling this is like an international airline ticket. You might have paid $2,000 for your seat and the person next to you only $800. Both seats are on the same aircraft and will get to the destination at the same time. Is one more valuable than the other? No. However, it depends upon when and where and how each bought their tickets. Best regards, RA1
  19. I think I generally know what organic means from the context but there seem to be many actual definitions thereof. Isn't almost everything organic at some level or another? Best regards, RA1
  20. No point in driving drunk when they will deliver. Best regards, RA1
  21. I always apologize when I get caught. Best regards, RA1
  22. Which is it, storm and drive or storm and urge? Of course, it could be storm and stress but I am hoping that is not the case. Storm and urge is my favorite. March madness is among my favorite sports pastimes but April madness is always with one. Best regards, RA1
  23. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I am pleased with the correct punctuation. Best regards, RA1
  24. I appreciate the recommendation of a non-gay guide. We all need work and friendly faces. I still need to teach you to pan. :) Best regards, RA1
  25. You are such a storm trooper. :) Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.