Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. And, don't worry about the miles. Money talks. Best regards, RA1
  2. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Wooden you? I wood. Best regards, RA1
  3. Lately, I am doing a lot of business at LAF which is Lafayette, IN and West Lafayette is the home of Purdue. The town is nice, the people are nice and the eye candy at Purdue is outstanding. One of the big attractions for me is the large aviation program at Purdue. Those boys and girls know what is happening. Regardless, it is fun to visit with any and all of them. Best regards, RA1
  4. The Vomit Comet belongs to NASA, so, to ride on it you would have to get NASA's permission somehow. However, the Zero G Corporation will give you a ride for a mere $4,950 + 5% tax. Coming to a site near you soon. OTOH, if you know someone who is a private pilot you should be able to talk them into a few seconds of zero G flight during a local trip. Renting a small plane should be just over $100 per hour (+ pilot, if you don't know anyone). Best regards, RA1
  5. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I am not sure which is more useless, the device itself or the time I wasted watching it. Best regards, RA1
  6. I thought the world might come to an end if BO was elected and, if the Mayans are correct, it might. Best regards, RA1
  7. Or, a taxpayer paid for 747 at your disposal. Best regards, RA1
  8. They all act like "SS", don't they, meaning usurping our rights as citizens. Best regards, RA1
  9. Are you pushing your first amendment rights to the fore at the expense of his? Best regards, RA1
  10. Definitely funny. I wish all "bent" folks would be so innocuous in their "pranks". Best regards, RA1
  11. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Hey, my great aunt was one of those operators. She was a long distance operator when that meant something. In those days LD calls were very expensive, something difficult to comprehend these days, but true. She got as a company benefit a certain amount of LD calls per month. When she retired, she refused to have a going away party because "others" would then know her age. Personally, I remember visiting another great aunt who had a party line and also one needed to talk to the operator to make "any" calls, to include local calls. That seems very strange to me now, but it is within my lifetime. Best regards, RA1
  12. LOL. I just watched a video with General Boykin as the narrator. It "suggested" that the US is not only susceptible to socialism but also Marxism. To some extent I have to agree but not to the "flaming" point. Best regards, RA1
  13. No, they will simply remove your debts, except to the IRS, and hinder your lifestyle for a long time to come. No doubt that will not satisfy your creditors in the moral sense but it will in the economic sense, so to speak. Best regards, RA1
  14. Declare bankruptcy? Best regards, RA1
  15. Very good. LOL. Best regards, RA1
  16. Unfortunately, all too many here in the US have been in a race to the bottom for far too long. Best regards, RA1
  17. RA1 replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    It is all a plot by the IRS who decided they were tired of being the most hated US government agency. They make sure the TSA gets all of their rejects, especially the personality rejects, if there is such a thing. Best regards, RA1
  18. Would anyone be surprised to know that FEDEX does almost none of its' heavy maintenance? What little they do has only been recently. They do all or almost all of what I call line maintenance in house which would be changing tires, taking one inoperative radio out and replacing it with another, etc. They do use mostly US corporations for their heavy maintenance but sometimes use foreign. When they bought all those 727's they are now retiring, they used TAP in Lisbon on most of those for an initial "C" check, which is heavy maintenance. However, Hayes, Lockheed and Dee Howard installed all the cargo doors and fire detection equipment. Those are US companies. The point being that FEDEX doesn't have planes falling out of the sky and has never had a fatality from any cause, never mind a maintenance error. That does not mean I think they are perfect or a perfect business model for the people carrying airlines. I am sorry that AA and its' employees are having the problems. I personally have several friends who work for the airlines that have lost a LOT of money, to include some current pay and some retirement money. Aviation isn't an easy way to make a living; never has been and never will be. Best regards, RA1
  19. Correct Lurker. I KNOW everyone here is NOT interested in every thing that I am and I try to keep my boring quotient to a bare minimum. More bare would be good. Otherwise, I have been out of town and otherwise distracted for much of the contest. Not to worry, everything will even out eventually. Best regards, RA1
  20. Ditto. Or, in the words of the contest, I agree. Best regards, RA1
  21. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It wasn't a joke. You were trying to take advantage of the good will offered herein. Now, either comply or good-bye. Best regards, RA1
  22. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Over the roll and TY, spend your money any way you please. Best regards, RA1
  23. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Are we already disregarding Gary Johnson? Truthfully I don't know enough about him to regard or disregard him. Every presidential election we do seem to have one or more candidates who garner a relative handful of votes but I am not anxious to have a repeat of the Perot fiasco (for some a fiasco). Best regards, RA1
  24. I meant a general flurry, not just Lucky. It is difficult to tell when he has a flurry or just his usual "flood" of posts. Best regards, RA1
  25. I would be favorably impresses by the flurry of posts IF there were not a contest involved. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.