Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. That is what the US boys said about the Mitsubishi. Best regards, RA1
  2. This is a republic, not a democracy. Best regards, RA1
  3. Appointing conservative Supreme Court Justices is one of the more important issues for which DT was elected. Right or wrong. Best regards, RA1
  4. Who were those underage and in a position of power? The statement above that I most agree with is we go after all of them. Best regards, RA1
  5. RA1 replied to TotallyOz's topic in The Beer Bar
    I did not know Lurkerspeaks except from reading this site. If I pass away in a foreign country anyone is welcome to read my facebook page. In other words, basically no harm, no foul. And, no disrespect to anyone intended. RIP. Best regards, RA1
  6. RA1 replied to kjun12's topic in The Beer Bar
    Isn't that the point of discourse, civil or otherwise? Namely to discuss whatever far and wide. Best regards, RA1
  7. RA1 replied to kjun12's topic in The Beer Bar
    He didn't correct it, he eliminated it. My comment was intended to be similar to calling attention to an untied shoe lace. No big deal. Had he said that is correct I would have thought nothing more. Best regards, RA1
  8. RA1 replied to kjun12's topic in The Beer Bar
    I started losing interest in the other site when a moderator made the simple mistake of calling Long Beach LGA which is LGB. LGA being LaGuardia. I gently suggested the actual correct identifier. The next time I looked at that series of posts, the error was gone. The error was insignificant; the act of making it disappear unforgivable. Best regards, RA1
  9. RA1 replied to Latbear4blk's topic in The Beer Bar
    Siggie lives. Best regards, RA1
  10. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in Politics
    trying to appeal to people based on their race, or their gender, or their sexual orientation” and not enough time on the issues. What other issues are there? Best regards, RA1
  11. RA1 replied to kjun12's topic in The Beer Bar
    It is the raisins. You have been affected by the raisins of wrath. Best regards, RA1
  12. RA1 replied to kjun12's topic in The Beer Bar
    AS- I have no intention of trying to understand what you do, just enjoy it. Best regards, RA1
  13. floridarob- Your description + a web site about the Gay Casa Particular Havana makes me want to drop whatever I am doing and go visit Cuba. A friend of mine suggested about 7 years ago that we fly (in a private plane) to Cuba. I demurred because it was illegal then and US radar would have had us in a NY minute. Thanks and best regards, RA1
  14. RA1 replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Alcohol (in excess) does loosen my inhibitions, just before I go to sleep. Best regards, RA1
  15. If this is the one (or among very few) things you have never understood, you are way ahead of me. Best regards, RA1
  16. I think I have led a semi-empirical life. Best regards, RA1
  17. So you have rejected the soil and eaten from the tree of knowledge? I know you have. Best regards, RA1
  18. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I had a T. Rex on a flight once. The boy is very cute and fairly accurate. Best regards, RA1
  19. Do you prefer a Lazarus, Jesus or PHX signature function? Best regards, RA1
  20. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I used to enjoy the 1812 Overture while sitting on the bank of the Mississippi River during the Sunset Symphony. This was the finale of the Memphis in May celebration, complete with a large gun from NAS Memphis. Best regards, RA1
  21. No advice better than been there, done that. Best regards, RA1
  22. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    You and several 747 captains certainly agree. Best regards, RA1
  23. I have always found it handy to have clients that pay their bills and, on time, is the icing on the cake. Obviously I missed the mark with my vague reference to Halloween (October). Best regards, RA1
  24. Spooks are indeed a breed apart. Even though this is October, why do you know so many? It is interesting that you espouse that the Japanese kept the attack on Pearl Harbor a secret by stopping it at the source. However, there are many other ways to know or even speculate on the motives and actions of possible enemies. This includes the military errors such as thinking the radar returns of the attacking planes were US B-17 bombers enroute to Hawaii. Many other errors ensued that Sunday. However, it has been widely speculated that FDR knew the plans explicitly because the (sexist comment) "male" code breakers knew. As far as I know, no one has "proved" this and it may be an earlier version of the CIA plotted to kill JFK, etc. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.