Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. You could have said the titties are fake, the "packages" are fake, etc. Wait, that was your point. Best regards. RA1
  2. No. What is your point? Best regards, RA1
  3. RIP Best regards, RA1
  4. Are those dinosaur eggs or real beads? Best regards, RA1
  5. Does the kitty really change? Best regards, RA1
  6. If someone made comments similar to these about gay men there would be such a hue and cry..................... Best regards, RA1
  7. Wow. Best regards, RA1
  8. Obamacare or Bibi, I would hate to have to choose. Even though I am not Hebrew or Jewish, I am beginning to understand bigotry. Ugh. Best regards, RA1
  9. I was advised many years ago to never address my friends named John or Jack when about to board an airliner. But, in the case of threads, hijack IS the NAME of the game. Best regards, RA1
  10. Bibi has been and should be the best friend that the US has in Israel but...................he needs to act more like it. Best regards, RA1
  11. The figure in the barrel pillory bears a striking resemblance to the late Michael Jackson. (RIP) At least he did not go through this torture to expire. OTOH, his demise was mostly self inflicted (as are many, more or less). Best regards, RA1
  12. Aviate, navigate, communicate is the correct order for successful flying. Fuck you, strong letter to follow may get the message across but many not provide the intended result. Otherwise, it depends upon how cute he is. Best regards, RA1
  13. Of course, LBJ had a martyr to use as a club (JFK) as well as his years of experience in rough and tumble (read illegal or borderline) politics to help him with his (inherited) programs. He also had a rude personality which included defecating in front of aides while conferencing, urinating in front of male and female staff members as well as the rep as a much worse womanizer than JFK. Quite a list to recommend a President of the USA. Best regards, RA1
  14. And, a long distance one at that. Best regards, RA1
  15. IF YOU ARE PROPOSING A SPORTS FORUM HEREIN, I AM ONBOARD. Best regards, RA1
  16. AS- Even though you try very hard to make your intellect superior to your heart, your heart (and other parts) more often win out. Best regards, RA1
  17. Nah. While I understand the author's argument I fail to believe that those who have faced "real" life and death situations forget the context. The details, maybe, but not the context. Best regards, RA1
  18. I didn't know what I was missing by not watching Brian Williams until I watched Bill Maher. Best regards, RA1
  19. I assume you want to live there but not pay for it? So, you like old stuff. No wonder we get along so well. Best regards, RA1
  20. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in Politics
    Yes. Best regards, RA1
  21. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Has not someone postulated that the brain is the largest sex organ? Knowing with who and what one is having sex is primary, at least according to me. According to some, yes, sex is sex, but, if so, why not just masturbate, then one is having sex with whomever one wants, so to speak. I prefer cellular to cellular responses with warmth and good feelings for all. Best regards, RA1
  22. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    I certainly would not have limited myself to 1-2 drinks of wine before ANY state of the union address. One needs to achieve a state of euphoria to make it through. Even though I do not agree with Justice Ginsburg's politics or philosophy, I respect her as a person. Best regards, RA1
  23. Didn't Roy Moore already stand in the courthouse door? But that was a religious issue (just like this one?). To some extent uppity white boys and other white boys do not necessarily have civil rights. Or, so it seems. Best regards, RA1
  24. RA1 posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    One of the few MSM reporters in who I had any faith. Sorry to see him go and especially in what appears to be a "silly" way. Best regards, RA1
  25. All at once? Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.