Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. So, what else is new? There are a lot of US and other churches who do not and never will agree with much of "Catholic" philosophy. However, is not the "real" reason for climate problems the over population of the earth? I have a strong notion that Mama Nature can take care of herself and will, even if belatedly. What makes a "rich nation" rich? Is it simply the exploitation of the masses? Or, is there some human genetic structure that mandates some will get ahead and others will not. There is an old saying in the US that goes along the lines of if all the wealth in the US were to be distributed equally tomorrow, in 2-5 years, we would be exactly where we are now. In general, I believe that to be true. That does not mean we should not look after one another but capitalism/democracy is the only way to go. Best regards, RA1
  2. Sorry, the reference should have been Shark Tank. I never heard of this program before the holiday but was exposed to it while visiting my sister. Real wealthy sharks but no one knows it all. Certainly I do not. Best regards, RA1
  3. Are those the ugly sweaters as proposed on 5 sharks? Best regards, RA1
  4. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in Politics
    I can only hope that you are incorrect. Best regards, RA1
  5. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    And, all just before the tryptophan sets in. Best regards, RA1
  6. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in Politics
    Is "conservative Mormon" redundant? Best regards, RA1
  7. Wasn't it Argentina a few years ago where if you got paid at 8 AM you better spend it before noon because by 4 PM your money would be worth less? Russia, Venezuela, maybe Brazil and several other countries may be headed down that road. I lived through the most recent US version back in the '70's and it was not pretty. Best regards, RA1
  8. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in Politics
    The "old American car" is a 1953 Buick. Best regards, RA1
  9. Et vice versa. Best regards, RA1
  10. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in Politics
    MsAnn- "Eventually" so far has lasted over 50 years. Best regards, RA1
  11. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in Politics
    I hope I didn't write anything that vaguely defended the CIA. As stated, glad that Mr. Gloss is coming home. I agree that the average Cuban citizen did not benefit from US economic isolation but they likely will not soon benefit from resuming diplomatic relations with the US either. I had a portable air-conditioner but sold it when I moved. The "clean Communist air" should be refreshing to any "Liberal", should it not? I do have a left over wheel chair but I am fresh out of personal jets. TY to the rescue? Best regards, RA1
  12. I have a cousin who has the email address of "Jane the nag". I think that likely she would enjoy the above post and so did I. Best regards, RA1
  13. RA1 posted a topic in Politics
    I know all you tourists want to go to Havana for an overnight or two. It is great that Alan Gross was released. I think it is better to have communication with your enemies than not. But the average citizen of Cuba ( basically the only Cubans I care about) will likely not benefit from the US giving much and getting almost nothing in return. They will still be living in a Communist dictatorship with the economy and every thing else controlled by the government. They cannot legally own USD or any other currency other than worthless Cuban Pesos. One of the prisoners about to be released conspired to have two US unarmed planes in international waters shot down killing all four aboard. Personally I am not so happy to see him released from his "life sentence". Most pols and especially US Presidents have until now refrained from such actions with Cuba because of the votes of the swing state of Florida, as well as the many Cuban refugees living there. BO cannot run again so he can ignore this aspect as well as the restraint that many Democrats would like to show in this affair. He is busy trying to build his legacy while being a lame duck. I don't blame him for trying to polish his apple but I still think it is rotten at the core. Sorry. Still this day had to come. I expected it to come after Fidel and Raul were dead and gone but here it is. We can always hope. Cuba, Si. Best regards, RA1
  14. It may be tough being the "only" fat kid but you shouldn't be threatening movie producers. Best regards, RA1
  15. Just for curiosity I estimate that 3.85 British Pounds in 1912 would be about 375 USD today. A bit pricey what, what? Best regards, RA1
  16. I always knew those West Coast bi's were susceptible. Best regards, RA1
  17. However, I have had some lively conversations with customer support folks for such as Dell who resided in India. One guy went into great detail and depth to try to resolve my problem including calling me back the next day. However, even though I learned where he lived and enjoyed visiting with him, he never solved the problem. Best regards, RA1
  18. ....small dicks give me gas. At least you got something from the experience. Best regards, RA1
  19. This problem has been evident for many years. What are possible solutions? Eating only algae + vitamins? The mathematical solution = reduction of number of humans? What? Best regards, RA1
  20. RA1 replied to MsGuy's topic in The Beer Bar
    What about surviving her premature reports of passing? Her spirit lives on. All of us foodies and fatties still love her. Best regards, RA1
  21. lookin- If I had not been born with all the hallucinations I can stand, you might tempt me. Best regards, RA1
  22. If the Coriolis Effect cause farts to depart the body in either a clockwise or counter-clockwise direction (high or low) in the Northern Hemisphere, then obviously they depart in the "other" direction in the Southern Hemisphere (sometimes called the anti-hemisphere). I have unfortunately smelled green farts before but to prove my supposition we need farts that actually have a visible coloration. Best regards, RA1
  23. But you certainly are thinking like one. Best regards, RA1
  24. Is he going to wrestle or have sex? I think I know which you prefer. Best regards, RA1
  25. Are they educating students to be politicians? One answer: yes. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.