Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. If by nut you mean ego, we are in agreement. Best regards, RA1
  2. Where does the line form to watch those about to be inoculated? Best regards, RA1
  3. Not a high roller, but, I know some. If you include the cost of operating a business aircraft then the total goes way up. But, I was only along for the ride, so to speak. Actually to keep the pointy side in front. The ride comes later. Best regards, RA1
  4. But, it might. Best regards, RA1
  5. An amazing man. Thanks for the info. As an aside, I once spent an eternity one night in Emporia, KS. Best regards, RA1
  6. Not to worry. Very often, OUR point of view is more to the whatever point than bloggers, columnists and others. I think we all appreciate your POV more than most. Keep on keeping on, as we say in the South. Best regards, RA1
  7. I only wish my own life was brought to me in "living color". Best regards, RA1
  8. Today would they call Laugh In LOL? Best regards, RA
  9. Sorry but I read lookin before MS. Dowd. Best regards, RA1
  10. Using the generously supplied GoodRx.com from MsGuy, I found 3 local sources for 30 count, 20 mg for under $23. They were Walmart, Sam's and a Kroger. Best regards, RA1
  11. "Hair apparent" might be logical. After all, the impeccable hair is almost as important as the ability to read a teleprompter. Best regards, RA1
  12. Wait, do not neglect TV aka Top Value stamps. This could "easily" apply to escorts. Best regards, RA1
  13. Thanks to all for this thread. I have enjoyed it. BTW, all airlines start the week on Monday. Best regards, RA1
  14. Certainly more than $40. Best regards, RA1
  15. Speaking of Uncle Walter, he certainly was biased also. It seems we are most willing to "trust" those who seem to have the same bias as we do. One quote I heard recently and I think the author is the "famous" anon is, those who recognize that they are biased are the ones most likely to try to deal fairly regarding same. As they say about pols and talking heads, the way to tell if they are lying is if their lips are moving. Best regards, RA1
  16. If I looked like that OR could ride a skateboard, my future would be secured. Best regards, RA1
  17. Don't they already? And, the well ones also? Best regards, RA1
  18. Is aerolae the plural of Aurelius or the feminine? Best regards, RA1
  19. But, are we doing anything personally to make things better for these vets? All too often some of us just expect the government or some agency to which we give money to carry the ball when all should be doing it each and every time we see or know of a vet in any kind of difficulty. Here in MEM I see at least a semblance of caring. I see and hear all the time, thank you for your service and I personally know a lot of employers who make a point of hiring vets. Few things help one's mental outlook more than being appreciated and having a job. Best regards, RA1
  20. Brian Williams? The other person relied upon "intelligence" as delivered by various US resources as opposed to personal involvement. Best regards, RA1
  21. You are just trying to cheer me up. Best regards, RA1
  22. For once the bought and paid for Congress critters did not prevail. Best regards, RA1
  23. Isn't that sort of what Judge Roy Bean did? Whipped out his gallows and hanged various and sundry? Of course, that gives the appearance of due process versus "instant gratification". Best regards, RA1
  24. So, why isn't he being castigated and removed or asked to resign ala Dan Rather? I don't trust the MSM and this is only a very minor reason. Best regards, RA1
  25. It is difficult to ruin a dictatorship until and unless it is over. Obviously, it isn't over in Cuba. I was a boy when Fidel took over. I have now thought for many years that the Castros would have to be history for Cuba to advance. That more or less still seems to be the case. Even with the US caving they have not agreed to anything. I would very much like to visit Cuba. I have a lot of respect for their history, culture and baseball players. I have little to no respect for their politics. (Ours either.) I think we just have to wait for the politicos on all sides to grind themselves into semi-oblivion and go from there. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.