Everything posted by firecat691614502759
-
Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure
They will take you right upstairs for a shower and massage and a Happy Ending. heheh In fact take 2 for even more fun!
-
Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure
On Soi Twilight (nickname) last night ,which is the GoGoBoy street in Bangkok. Snapped this photo. 4 of these massage shops in between the GoGo Bars. Something for everyone.
-
Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure
Since OZ is so busy working on this site I figured I should contribute a photo of my BKK BF who I met last trip and was waiting for me when I arrived BKK yesterday.
-
Apple Event
Screen resolution is meaningless since in the smaller size of the mini the human eye can not tell the difference. Just like in most functions the human eye can not tell the difference between Ipad 2 and 3. It is like these camera companies that keep increasing the pixels to the point they have no meaning unless you want to make enlargements of 6 feet by 4 feet. People have been calling Apple wrong for years as they laugh all the way to the bank. People pay for quality and when you hold an Apple product versus the competition there just is no comparison. Of course they will cannibalize their own product but better they do it then their competitors.
-
Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure
I wanted to borrow it to put over my bed , but he told me to get my own. Next Trip!!
-
Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure
I would refer to him as my Boytoy and not BF. I believe he has a sponsor that sends him to the University but possibly does not serve all his sexual desires.(I am guessing but the signs are there) His English is good enough that he never tells me anything of substance. I have no phone number and can only contact him on GayRomeo. He is a little dynamo in bed and experienced but still shy if that makes sense. He is well dressed and quite familiar with computers and iphone and yet has never let me see a phone in his possession. I am guessing either his sponsor is quite old or does not visit Thailand that often. He is perfect for this Butterfly!
-
Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure
In Celebration of our new name , I am submitting a photo of my new BoyToy in Thailand. Don't you think he fits the name perfect? Oh by the way he is 20 years old.
-
Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure
For those of you contemplating your first visit to Thailand or returning veterans, the fares from some west coast cities have never been lower. I was checking March and april dates from Seattle to Bangkok and getting fares on UA for $821. This is ridiculously low . Fares are $200 more out of LAX. Time to make your plans!!
-
Welcome to Boytoy.com!
Oz Love the new site. So much cleaner looking and the colors more vibrant and of course some Hot Boys Photos also helps. I look forward to exploring anything new and wish you a Big Success!!!
-
Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure
I will add something to give you an idea of the range of boys here in Thailand. I refer to myself as a Butterfly. Which the boys understand means I will not become their BF and I will see other boys. Not to mean that I don't repeat because I have 1/2 dozen boys that I see over and over again. My first 7 or 8 years my trips were limited to 2 weeks - month and so I resolved I would not fall in love and have all the resulting entanglements. 10,000 miles between people is not a good recipe for success . And I did not want to be getting emails for money all the time. By the time I moved here and lived 90% of my time in Thailand , I had become pretty set in my ways and continued my Butterfly living. I no longer live here but spend 4 one month trips every year. The last 2 years I have become a great fan of GayRomeo because in Thailand any time and I do mean any time of the day there are 40-50 boys who want to come to my room. Yes 90% of them are money boys but who cares. I still go out to the Bars etc but they are only open 830pm-1am. Anyways 2 days ago I saw a new listing on GayRomeo and sent him a message. I could tell by his reply that his English might be better then most because his replies did not sound like google translates. He had been in town 4 months and worked at an Internet shop. Immediate bonus points for me . He did not come into town and take the easy way out and go work in a bar or just look for paid sex on GayRomeo. He works 830pm-830am 6 days a week for my guess about 7000 baht a month which is $250. He can survive on that by living with other boys etc but it is a hard life. I made a date with him and with great anticipation I waited for him to arrive. I just had an inkling this one could be special. No mention of money had been made by him although I will always give money even if not asked for. The amount $30-$40 is fairly meaningless to me and makes a difference in their lives. Special he was. Excellent English including idioms and everything in bed if I designed the boy myself. hehe His work shifts do not allow for as much time together as I would like but I have a feeling that my Butterfly days may be reduced somewhat because this one has potential to get my heart. He is Gay, masculine , fully versatile although I am a top only but maybe we can add another boy for him to play with. Based on the hard on he had from start to finish , I am sure he will be a great Top also. I include 1 photo for you and by the way he is 20 years old.
-
Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure
Don't worry the weekend is almost here Oz will be making his appearance outside his apartment and the boys will be chanting his name. Long term BF's are going home for the weekend and when the mice are away , the cat will play or something like that?
-
Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure
OZ and I set out to see some of the latest offering at the GoGo Boy Bars in Pattaya. 1. First stop was FunnyBoys. Always a well run bar with various types it did not disappoint. In fact they even had IMHO a couple of stunners, something I have not seen in Pattaya for a few years. Unfortunately they were Straight or so they said and un willing to do much of anything. Not for me but there are some guys who like to worship. At any rate music at an acceptable level although certainly bordering on too loud and all the extras of hand towels, peanuts, etc. As always well run by Mama Rose. 2. Next stop was ToyBoys which had a new sign. Now my last trip I stopped in there to find 5 or 6 disinterested boys. What a change. 20 Boys and again IMHO a couple of stunners who were willing in all departments or at least so they promised. Music at a perfect level, Boys dancing and no pushy mama sans . 3. Now on to XBoys and by now it is really raining . This means a long walk home after in knee deep water. Happens some time in October. Arrived 30 minutes before the show which was to start at 1045pm. There was a time when all I ever offed were Door Men because the bars used to use the cutest ones to bring in the customers. A long time since that has been the case but there at the door to XBoys was was the cutest boy with an angelic face . Be still my heart. However after we sat down and I mentioned to OZ, how cute the Door Man was. He smiled at me and said you mean the one in high heels? Another fantasy ruined. Not to worry. On stage was the best looking mixture of boys of the 3 Bars and again IMHO at least 2 Stunners. . The Big Cock show is pretty good and lays to rest any talk about Asians being under sized. At least in Thailand this is not the case.. And the Fuck show is both on stage and in your lap. They expect to be tipped for this up close look , about a buck or 2. They have some Brake Dance boys to finish off the show and they are incredible. All of this for the price of a drink about $5 and then of course every one on stage or in the show , waiters , bartenders etc can be in your bedroom later on in the evening for a total cost of about $50. Amazing Thailand!!
-
Sons of Anarchy: New Season
I agree a fabulous start and adding Jimmy Smits is just too good..
-
Clinton clips one into the second deck
I wonder if anyone was really surprised? I sure was not. Comment by Hilary before the speech is just too funny.
-
Ireland?
Hope you get some. I'm going 3rd week of Sept. to Dublin.
-
Pattaya Marriott: A Long Stay Review from July 2012
With the nick name Lucky , I can't understand how you have ever had trouble bringing boys back to Big Hotels in Thailand. Maybe we should change your name to Unlucky? LOL I have brought boys back to every Marriott, Sheraton and Hilton in Bangkok. as well as many other large Hotels. I have never been bothered by anyone except for an occasional request for an ID to be left at Reception. Never been asked for a Joiners fee and if I was I would laugh at them. I always reserve a room for 2 people and who I bring in is my own business. I will say I have heard that the new Hilton in Pattaya has been a pain in the ass about guests but I have no personal experience.
-
Return to Colombia
I leave June 29 for 5 nights My time is going to be quite taken up by Boy in pic #1. I do have one other promising meeting and he has promised to show me the Gay Disco and Bars,
-
Rio-June 2012
Unless I can't count. we only have 3 days report on a 7 day stay. Lurker has disappeared in RIO??
-
Rio-June 2012
Where is Lurker? Locked in room with the Blonde from the Metro? In a Cabine with 3 Brazilian Boys who won't let him out. Where oh where is Lurker??
-
Rio-June 2012
Lurker Just email it to yourself and then upload it. He only counts if you chase him down and hire him!! LOL
-
Rio-June 2012
More pics Lurker. Make Tomcal give you his camera. He has enough in his collection. LOL
-
Rio-June 2012
And there were many more where that cum Nice Pic Lurker. If I didn't know better I'd think you got it out of a magazine. I 'm not making it up when I tell you in 4 trips I never saw anyone close to that type. Keep the pics coming and if you find one that speaks English, I might have to plan a return trip some day. LOL Some Luxury apartments ( not closets_for $100 a night or 5 star Hotels for $200 would also help.
-
It is almost here...
Promise to take pics if you find any Twinks!!
-
Return to Colombia
I agree if you are out of shape like me , the altitude hits you like a ton of bricks when you get off the airplane. 24 hours and you start to adjust.
-
Did Thailand Jump the Shark?
Good try Lurker. But this is not a new place that we need someone to explore. So I think you're out of luck. Take a late flight after work to Seattle and stay in Motel 6,then the trip is only about 16 hours in the seat. I have not looked but I would guess Prague will be about 15 hours in the seat and when you get there you can freeze your ass off in November . In Prague you'll have maybe 20 boys of the kind you like versus 300 or so in Thailand and thats just on one street. Sorry I love Prague but the 2 destinations don't begin to compare if you like Twinks. I did just take a look and between 13 1/2 - 15 hours in the seat and almost all the returns have a long layover which brings the trip to 21 hours on the way home including terminal time. Cost the same to fly to Prague as it does to Thailand. Still no comparison in my book. East Coast guys Prague has some pluses for travel time and fares but not west coast. I just looked at Eva Air flights on seat guru and Premium economy looks pretty comfortable. You'll have to spend about $700 more then Prague but you'll save that easily with the price of boys being 1/2 what they are in Prague. The Hotels and food, taxis , gifts etc , all will be less expensive. And October November the weather in Thailand should be 90 not too humid and some showers usually at night only. One last thing in favor of Thailand. There is no difference any day of the week on the number of boys available. In Prague Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday the boys are much scarcer.