Everything posted by JKane
-
Google's Project Fi
I got an invite too and was considering it, but I didn't want to pay so much for the phone nor have such a big phone. I still like my Nexus 5. Now in a couple months when the new Nexus 5 comes out and is compatible, it'll be pretty tempting. But I also used my invite to call AT&T's cancellations line, point out I'd been a member for damn-near ever and was about to switch to Fi. Pretty good results. Fi's prices and services seem pretty cool but having to rely on Sprint/T-mobile--even together... AT&T is no prize but it works a hell of a lot better than T-Mobile, I've seen with my friends who switched. Still, once there's also plenty of qualified WiFi spots... Will probably get the new Nexus 5 anyway... then we'll see.
-
Totally trashy music at a fundraiser for Black youth.
I was just at a place for lunch the other day and noticing that it now seems fine to play "music" full of the n-word to a room full of diners/customers. Is it only us middle-aged white guys who find it offensive anymore?
-
PICK Your Chocolate Kiss
Themed after Brothafest by chance? Just noticed a billboard in Hollywood about it today... Ends today and circuit parties have never been my thing, but cool nonetheless.
-
Rio, June 2015, safety concerns
Right after you've posted, the edit option may not show up on your post until you refresh the page. The option to edit your post expires after it's been up for a certain number of hours (forget how many). But within those constraints you can edit your posts. EDIT: Just confirmed it still works, and still had to refresh to see edit button after posting.
-
Boeing to make traveling easier beginning this year
Cool design except less HEADROOM. Probably still fine while seated but that awkward stand/crouch while waiting to make it into the isle looks like it'll be even worse--and some horrible side-limbo IF the bin is open!
-
On the Street Where You Live
Meh. Too hard to get the skinny jeans OFF the boys!
-
Indiana's New Anti Gay Law
- Indiana Gov. Stunned by How Many People seem to Have Gay Friends
- Hi. I am Indiana Governor Mike Pence
Welcome Governor! I love your latest Visit Indiana tourism board video! https://youtu.be/5LH2FVxrj4k --Damn, forgot how to make a media link...- Jackhammer has died.
He was a very warm guy in person, I'm sorry to hear he has passed. I also really miss Tony. I hope the others from our early get-togethers are still going strong!- Privacy...careful with apps you download!
Exif data is attached to photos automatically, from a regular camera it can include enough info to link it to other photos you've put online and maybe figure out your identitiy, but from a cell phone camera it includes stuff like GPS info which could provide your location as well as identifying info. Run the photos you send out to hookups though an exif viewer/remover.- Kingsman the Secret Service - the movie
I kinda enjoyed it! It was mostly silly and a bit obvious. But it was fucking awesome seeing Colin Firth kick some real ass, Jason Borne style. And it was also pretty cool seeing Samuel L. Jackson play a roll other than the exact same one he always plays... the lisp was a little annoying but consistent. Hell, Mark Strong wasn't even cast as a bad guy! Overall excellent job with having some imagination on the casting. If you liked Kick Ass you'll probably like this, at least. Especially if you're in the mood for a well done spy movie farce-type thing.- I Don't Get Idea of a "Gay Top"
As others have said, as a 'gay top' I am far more sexually attracted to a man than a woman. Which would you rather look at as you masturbate? That's who you'd prefer fucking. Yes, I can fuck a woman, and have a couple times, even gotten off once or twice, but with some difficulty because of the lack of attraction. And it's a hell of a lot harder to find a woman to fuck than a guy. Even when paying for it, the kind of experience I can have with a guy from Craig's List for around $100 vs any woman on CL is hands down better.- "Take me to Church" singer upstaged twice in one week...
I just don't understand all the gay hubub about this song. The song itself would be amazing IF THE FUCKING PRONOUNS WEREN'T WRONG. Yes, the video is powerful and reflects current happenings in Russia but has FUCK ALL to do with the song... or am I missing something??- World Press Photo of the Year is a gay Russian couple being intimate.
http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/02/12/a-subtle-moment-becomes-the-world-press-photo-of-the-year/# http://time.com/3706639/world-press-photo-of-the-year/- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Only in a Brazilian sauna could this happen
Have any come to visit you yet, maybe stay for a visit??- Caption This - 1/24/2015
Only you can prevent anal tearing.- Havana in February 2014
What exactly *just* changed/was opened up? Does it get us any closer to easy, direct trips?- Happy New Year everybody!
Sorry I've been MIA lately, took a new job that's been stressful and busy. Have still had time to have some great fun on Craig's List though! Wanted to wish everybody a great and prosperous new year, hope everybody is doing well. Let me know if there's any get-togethers in Hollywood anytime soon!- The Imitation Game
I've seen it, indeed an amazing story and Turing's responsible for such a profound change to all our lives. I'm kinda annoyed Great Britain only apologized, he should be a knight--or better! Well acted, I'd say... but I don't know, I somehow wanted it to be more. But if you don't already know the details of Turing's life when you see it maybe you'll get the extra impact I thought was missing. Speaking of good to great movies about gay life in that era, I finally saw A Single Man and that was masterful.- Creepy Kids in Creepy Vintage Ads
I may never sleep again... thanks AS!- And the nominees are......
Sorry, been out of town (nowhere fun...). I cant even like your post--apparently all out! Sorry...- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- 5 Things You Should Never Put In Your Potluck Dish
I'm with Expat, hate cooked carrots and especially the SOAP WEED. Never cared for green bell peppers, and was just thinking last night I didn't need the red onions in a meal I was eating... Stinky cheese, I'll try anything once and a well laid out cheese platter with a good variety is always nice, in my book. - Indiana Gov. Stunned by How Many People seem to Have Gay Friends
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.