Everything posted by MsGuy
-
The New San Francisco Treat
I was wondering how long it would take you to get around to posting a congrats to the Yankees, Lucky. Now I find the reason you're so tardy is they're playing second fiddle to the Giants in your cheatin' heart! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rvLeCMTofE Well, in all truth, I really can't fault you. I've developed something of a crush on a Giant player myself. Only for me, it's Tim Lincecum. So I confess that if the 2 teams happen to meet up by some odd chance, I'm gonna be rooting for the Giants for two of the games. My 5'11", 170 lb.(he wishes), pot smoking, long hair flaunting, slinky motioned, 26 year old pitching cutie: Did I forget to mention the two consecutive Cy Young awards? Be still my beating heart.
-
Am I still under moderation?
Not to pop your statistical balloon, Zipper, but about 1/3 of those views was* [were? Does a fraction take a singular noun? This is gonna bug the shit out of me now. Somebody please tell me which is correct & why.] me looping back and forth trying to figure out what the fuss was about. * I guess I could substitute "resulted from" but that would still leave me obsessing over the answer. Please folks, somebody clue me in.
-
My Weight Story
Well over half of the Coke distributers in the US (measured by bottling capacity) are lodged in a subsidiary of Coca Cola Inc. Hmmm...
-
Let's face the facts people
Hear! Hear! Mmmm... mmmm... delicious!
-
I Get The Message
URP! OK, lurker, you and Zipper set up this whole thread just to flip my stomach with that pic of Cheney! Oh, yes you did! Don't even try to pretend you didn't! Jeez, and I haven't even made a single comment on this whole damned kerfuffle! Not yet, hee hee hee.
-
Let's face the facts people
Don't worry about it, Matrix but you really did have me looping in circles trying to figure this one out. Whenever I want to find one of my old threads or posts, I usually click on my name and look it up on my info page. Saves all kinds of stress on my old eyes.
-
How Gay is Rio De Janeiro?
I have always been under the impression it originated as one of the color coded trianglular badges Germans used in the concentration camps. Different colored triangles indicated different classes of prisoners. If anyone has better information, please feel free to correct me. My use of "Germans" in place of "Nazi" is for the purpose of highlighting the fact that both East and West Germany continued to use the Nazi criminal code to imprison gays for decades after the war. Many of the gays "liberated" from the camps were simply transferred to regular German prisons.
-
Made me lol.
I kind of liked the grammar and punctuation posters too. I really ought to order a couple and tape them above my computer.
-
Image and video forum
Lurker, I always check out your visuals but rarely post a reply. I mean, how many ways are there to say, "Damn, now my boxers are all sticky again!" Absence of comment does not equal absence of interest but I'll try to provide a little more positive feedback in the future. Ah'm sure, Ah say Ah'm sure, Ah don't want you to stop searching out new cuties for our amusement.
-
Image and video forum
Not to worry, Mr. Lookin. After an exaustive analysis of 25 randomly selected threads I can state that there is a 93.5% probablility (+ or - 3%) that the reference was to me. I had a good laugh at your post. I haven't thought of ole Foghorn Leghorn in years. And somehow he now seems apropos for my new avatar.
-
Who's game for a roll in the hay?
Finger licking good, Zipper!
-
Lets Break The MER Record
Lucky, Lurker, under no circumstances will I speak a word of comment on this subject.
-
Lets Break The MER Record
chirp chirp chirp
-
A & F comes through again
Zipper, perhaps it would be more accurate to say that today's young males are more alert to the homosexual subtext. The straight boys of yesteryear could be oddly dense in recognizing such things.
-
Boy Parties
-Lucky suspects that gay clubs and bars in Thailand periodically experience a shortage of rentboys and speculates that they throw special parties for potential recruits to lure in new staff. He requests assistance obtaining a backstage pass for any such parties. -BBB ventures that Lucky's post is a product of demon rum. -Oz doubts Lucky's premise & opines that any such boy-short club likely sends managers on tours of the rural countryside to rustle up desirable stock. -Charlie asserts that Lucky is a teetotaler but is prone to wandering odd corners of the net. -MsGuy finally catches on and (entirely unnecessarily) alerts the posting community to his own stupidity. -Lucky allows as how MsGuy is every bit the idiot advertised and goes on to imply a desire for Oz fix him up in Bangkok. -FourAces honestly avers that, while he is baffled by all of the above, he is nevertheless quite certain he doesn't want to be left out of any engagement at which cute twinks might be on offer. ---- It is the author's earnest hope that this brief work of exegesis may be of some small assistance to FourAces & others in parsing out the more obscure elements of this thread.
-
Boy Parties
Oh, it's about the boys in the clubs in Thailand? I can be really slow on the uptake sometimes.
-
The Daily Butt - 10/02/10
True enough. I agree with Zip; we should all focus on the important things and let the inconsequential stuff slide.
-
The Daily Butt - 10/02/10
Bag by Dolce & Gambana, watch by Rolex, fragrance by L'Homme Foto by NY Fashion World Brittle Cool. Not to my taste either, TY. Too artificial and straining to be arty, right down to the contorted pose of the model.
-
Word for the Week
Stripper bars, volunteer Asian cuties, lesbo Latinas, all night twink sandwitches, half the rentboys in NY. And Andre too? AdamSmith, if "the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom," you must have a reserved suite at Balmoral Castle complete with a resident staff of Talmud scholars.
-
Name 1 Thing New You Learned Today
Not sure why, but Oz strikes me as an "all of the above" kind of guy.
-
The Daily Butt - 10/02/10
Something about a butt shot of a purdy guy lying on his stomach propped up with a pillow under his chest really trips my trigger. Thanks again for all your work, Zipper. You're a first ballot shoo-in for the picture poster hall of fame.
-
Hungry? How about some protein?
Oz, is this a different shot of the same escort (2nd from left on row of 4) on most of the old MER mock-ups you posted on another thread? The face and nips blurr just a tad too much for me to be able to tell when I zoom the pic. ---- And as long as we are on the subject ( ): Who are the escorts featured in rotation on the intro page? One, of course, is instantly recognizable even to me but the identities of the rest are a mystery. I've been curious about the guy yall carried over from the prior design ever since I first started lurking here but the others are intriguing too.
-
New Proof That Wall Street Knew Its Sold Lead for Gold
And if you're pretending to yourself you don't want to suck cock, you become an asst. AG in Michigan and stalk cute gay student body presidents.
-
A Collection of Really Ugly Guys
That's not you in leaning on the ledge, BBB?
-
Word for the Week
They are always in pairs. Company policy.