Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Edwardian Gay Porn Novel
From Teleny sometimes attributed to Oscar Wilde: "…Tell me, which is your favourite scent?" “ Heliotrope blanc. ” Without giving me an answer, he pulled out his hankerchief and gave it to me to smell. "All our tastes are exactly the same, are they not?" and saying this, he looked at me with such a passionate and voluptuous longing, that the carnal hunger depicted in his eyes made me feel faint. "You see, I always wear a bunch of white heliotrope; let me give this to you, that its smell may remind you of me tonight, and perhaps make you dream of me." And taking the flowers from his buttonhole, he put them into mine with one hand, whilst he slipped his left arm around my waist and clasped me tightly, pressing me against hi swhole body for a few seconds. That short space of time seemed to me an eternity. I could feel his hot and panting breath against my lips. Below, our knees touched, and I felt something hard press and move against my thigh. My emotion then was such that I could hardly stand; for a moment I thought he would kiss me - nay, the crisp hair of his moustache was slightly tickling my lips, producing a most delightful sensation. However, he only looked deep into my eyes with a demoniac fascination. After much subterfuge, sleeping with other people, and Camille’s attempted suicide when he finds out Teleny is sleeping with most of Paris, they finally kiss: A most perculiar sensation came over me at this moment. As my hands wandered over his head, his neck, his shoulders, his arms, I could not feel him at all; in fact, it seemed to me as if I was touching my own body. Our burning foreheads were pressed against each other, and his swollen and throbbing veins seemed my own fluttering pulses. Instinctively, and without seeking each other, our mouths united by a common consent. We did not kiss, but our breath gave life to our two beings. […] We thus remained for some time in a state of overpowering delirium, feeling, every instant, a more raptuous, maddening pleasure in each other’s kisses, which kept goading us on to madness by increasing that heat which they could not allay, and by stimuating that hunger they could not appease. The very quintessence of love was in these kisses. All that was excellent in us - the essential part of our beings - kept rising and evaporating from our lips like the fumes of an ethereal, intoxicating, ambrosial fluid.
-
Caption This (Edwardian Edition)
"Honey, get over it. Jake was no good for you anyway."
-
Caption This (Edwardian Edition)
- Digital LEGOs!
I should know better than to encourage y'all by now but...- Extract from new book on Snowden
Get used to it. Think about the approaching internet of things: your refrig will advise you when you're running low on orange juice. NSA will duly note that along with your subsequent stop at the Quicky Mart to pick up a quart of Sunkist. (cough) singularity (cough)- JFK, Jr
- rio and other places in january
I suspect small but thoughtful actions like that are the basis of Tomcal's fabled popularity with the garatos.- 9 Bizarre Patents That Prove The Past Was A Nightmare
Especially # 2. Straight folks can get really weird sometimes.- It's the Bieb again
OK, before we all go drown the kid in a butt of Malmsey, let's try a little gedanken experiment: 1) Subjects are ten 15 year old Canadian boys who learned to sing at church choir practice & were raised in public housing by Jesus crazed single mothers. 2) Snatch up said boys and parachute them into Atlanta's hip hop scene and surround them with no one not both 20 years their senior and W/O anything whatsoever on their agenda except how much money they can milk the kids for. 3) Stuff the kids like French geese with insane amounts of fame & money and cut them off from any reality checks outside a narrow circle of handlers who don't care what happens to them as long as they can keep up with an absolutely mad schedule of concerts, public appearances and recording dates. 4) Marinate kids in the above craziness for 3 or 4 years. NOW, out of ten (10) such experimental subjects, how many would we predict to emerge any better grounded than Mr. Bieber appears to be? One? Two? Zero? I can just barely remember something of what I was like at 15 and I'm pretty sure that if you had yanked me out of the 9th grade and run that experiment on me, I wouldn't have handled it as well as Bieber has. And, with all due deference to the eminent posters here (& with no disrespect intended), I doubt anybody else on BoyToy would have done much better. Even the Great and Wonderful Oz, world famous for his ability to handle damn near anything, might have had a few wobbly moments here and there.- Barneys' Spring Campaign Features 17 Transgender Models
I realize this is a totally inappropriate question, but... did anyone else think that Arin Andrews was kinda hot ( a twinky sort of way)?- Why I like Rio's Beaches!
The first pic had me sold. The rest were just piling on.- Digital LEGOs!
- Digital LEGOs!
Pooh on digital Legos. Give me good old fashion Lincoln logs any day.- College football player comes out as bi
Find a more complete account of Conner coming out here: http://www.outsports.com/2014/1/28/5348936/conner-mertens-willamette-football-kicker This kid is really sweet and cool. LOL, I think I've got a crush on him. Guys, if y'all read about a stalker being arrested on the Williamette University campus, please pass the hat & wire me some bail money.- College football player comes out as bi
OK, level 4 bio-hazard suits in the containment facility at the CDC Atlanta. Better?- College football player comes out as bi
Meet me at the old barn out behind Granddaddy's house. We can climb up in the hay loft and cuddle all we want. ==== Oh, man, I am having one major fantasy here!- Rolling Stone profiles the Pope
Hmmm... Are we talking Lucifer Light Bringer Satan here or or Seven Headed Beast of Babylon Satan? Just seems like something I should know before I make any decisions.- College football player comes out as bi
- College football player comes out as bi
RA1, I just meant that Vandy athletes tend to attend real classes right along with regular students and to have majors in things other than "Sports Management" and the like. So...not like a legit SEC school. It's not like I'm talking out of school here; everybody knows Vandy's presence in the SEC is a result of a fluke of the conference's history. LOL, Tulane and Sewanee used to belong too but they got squeezed out a long time ago.- Rolling Stone profiles the Pope
Well, yes, Charlie, but... ... hyper-technically speaking, you could be generous and assume I was using "W of B" as a metonym (synecdoche?), drawing in the penumbra of all the Byzantine(& to this ex-protestant baffling) goings on of the Vatican. Can I get a ruling on this, AS?- How salt works in cooling
- College football player comes out as bi
Conner's kind of cute for a semi-jock. But he's a kicker, not a real football player.- College football player comes out as bi
Nick Buttocksky, noted Alabama tight end, came out during media day at the NFL combine. Still rated as consensus 1st round draft pick, Nick says he just has to be himself & credits a post from Lookin on Boytoy.com for giving him the idea. "First one of you suckers that giggles gets ripped a new asshole."- How salt works in cooling
Damn, some people can make anything complicated.- College football player comes out as bi
Doesn't count. Division III is the amateur hour of college football. Hell, they're actually real life student athletes. I'm waiting for somebody in the SEC fesses up. (Vandy doesn't count,LOL.) - Digital LEGOs!
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.