Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. Thank you for remembering to give us a link to the definition of bracha, lookin. You're the best!
  2. It's not entirely clear to me why 'street walking' adds to the health or safety of prostitutes. Nor is it obvious why prohibiting street walking is "grossly disproportionate to the deterrence of community disruption that is the object of the law." Most folks would not want their kids on their way home from school to have to elbow their way through a horde of whores. Not exactly what Mom had in mind when she handed over little Billy's weekly allowance?
  3. More on the mysterious origins of flowering plants (essentially near everything you eat if you consider what the critters that you eat eat). http://www.ibtimes.com/dna-oldest-flowering-plant-addresses-darwins-abominable-mystery-study-1516714 Turns out that flowers not only stole genes from algae and other stuff but were subject to a "genome doubling event" sometime in the distant past (not that I know what a 'genome doubling event might amount to but it sure doesn't sound like anything I'd want to eat). Darwin himself puzzled over the sudden appearance in the geological record of thousands of species flowering plants. He termed it an "abominable mystery." Well now we know and how right he proved to be. Does anyone have a good recipe for seaweed and fungus?
  4. 'Cause NYC twinks don't do reading?
  5. Oldest known flowering plant shown to be a genetic monster. Green activists aghast, rush to assure followers that seaweed, fungus and pond scum still considered safe to eat. http://news.discovery.com/earth/plants/oldest-flowering-plant-genome-mapped-pictures-131219.htm (No, I won't give you a 25 word or less summary, you lazy bitches. You'll just have to read the link and figure it out for yourselves.)
  6. New studies at UNC (Chapel Hill) document that 0.8% of young American women give birth while still virgin. http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/17/usa-health-virgins-idUSL2N0JW1UF20131217 And if Brenda Sue Hopkins of Dubuque, Iowa, can pop out a virgin birth, why couldn't Mary? (Cynics note in vitro births were excluded so shut your traps.) Just something for our resident scoffers to think about. So stop hating on Hito, he may be on to something.
  7. "What Would Brian Boitano Do?" He would kick some ass and come out too! http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/sochi/2013/12/19/brian-boitano-announces-he-is-gay-sochi-delegation/4125427/
  8. Around 1969 I read a sex ad in Screw's classified section that has stuck in my brain all these years. "Multiple amputee seeks same for fun and games." Al Goldstein scarred this innocent Southern boy for life.
  9. MsGuy replied to MsGuy's topic in The Beer Bar
    Technically Lee Paige, a Federal DEA agent, is not eligible as this incident occurred in 2012 but I got to thinking, "Who cares? This level of dumbassedness is timeless." http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AmRN00KbCr8 Our hero subsequently sued for improper disclosure of his identity. He lost. He appealed. The court of appeals smacked him again. http://legaltimes.typepad.com/blt/2012/01/dea-agent-involved-in-self-shooting-loses-appeal-in-dc-circuit.html
  10. MsGuy replied to MsGuy's topic in The Beer Bar
    How did I miss this guy?
  11. MsGuy posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    OK, it being the beginning of Awards Season and all, to liven things up over the holidays, I'm proposing a "Dumb Ass" contest to find 2013's biggest retard. To get things started, I nominate the following ijits: 1: Eldo Kim, the Harvard undergrad who closed half the campus with bomb threats e-mailed from his own computer. http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/failing-grade-alleged-harvard-bomb-hoaxer-needed-more-tor-cover-2D11767028 2: Cody Conner, 17 year old who was talked out of robbing a store when the clerk offered him a job. He filled out the application using his real name. 3: Anonymous Dumbass Words fail me (AS, maybe you can help me out here). Well, the squeamish bitch is shutting me down for now, but I'm hoping some of you will be able top the above nominees.
  12. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I know a guy who used to trap and skin out stray cats, chop off their heads and paws and sell them for squirrel to city folks. Skin me out, motherfucker. ==== Come to think about it, I'm guessing he did it as much out of devilment as for the money.
  13. Hey AdamSmith...
  14. Me too! Me too! I can't wait for the next chapter.
  15. Couldn't hold it in, could you, AdamSmith? Just had to squeeze out one last bit of poopery, did you? ==== I'll not have the crew defy me, Mr. Christian! I said I would and, by God, I will. Lay on another ten of your best, Bosun, and be sharp about it!
  16. You guys do realize you're going to burn in Hell?
  17. LOL, RA1, my first reaction was yuck too. I was doing one of those random walks through the web where one links leads to another and then another when I ran across the first one. Of course my second reaction was "I gotta post this on BoyToy right now!" Man, there's some seriously weird shit out there on the web.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.