Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Welcome to Boytoy.com!
Progress is good, I guess. Change is just change; could be bad, could be good; usually just confusing. It only took me three days to figure out how to do the same stuff I always used to do on the old software, so the change wasn't so bad this time. And things do look nattier. And the new software does the log-on for me! Usually. Now that's PROGRESS!!
-
Pattaya - A Photo a Day for One Month
" I tell the boyfriend to kill it and he walks over, picks it up and walks back a few hundred feet and lets it go." LOL, Oz, I'm sure the BF's have learned to make certain allowances for your barbarian ways.
-
Website acting up today?
The new software allows my IE to auto-enter my password now. I'm so happy with that I really can't complain about still having to type in MsGuy.. Glass half full; can you dig it? LOL
-
Welcome to Boytoy.com!
4Aces, unless my memory is even more addled than usual, there used to a cute blond boytoy attached to your post #30. Unfortunately, presently there's only a nasty red x box together with "9-27-12 12-47-27AM.jpg"
-
Welcome to Boytoy.com!
4Aces, maybe you should double check by posting another image. In fact, why not try posting 3 or 4 more, just to make sure.
-
One more day till the debate
Thanks for the laughter, Expat!
-
Censorship
Will miss you, Hito. (big hug)
-
Growing Pains: Male Escort Review Will be down for 12-24 hours
LOL.. I got to wondering if 'major upgrades' share some of the characteristics of 'major prizes'.
-
Growing Pains: Male Escort Review Will be down for 12-24 hours
MORE change?!! OMG! OMG! OMG!
-
Learning how to cook... to be a better wife
And be sure to bring an attractive pair of clip-clops for the saunas.
-
Thomas Jefferson, slave breeder
Neither did I, Hito, which is why I began this thread. (and included the Smithsonian link. Read the article.) As much as he loved to see the boys working industriously, Jefferson was far too tender-hearted to beat them himself. His thuggish hired overseer handled the lashing for him. Jefferson did admonish the overseer not to break the spirit of the more intelligent of the slave children as that would interfere with his plans to train those up as skilled craftsmen. Finding overseers who could strike a judicious balance between the carrot and the stick was a real trial for poor Jefferson.
-
Thomas Jefferson, slave breeder
Somehow Jefferson's obsessive squandering of money on his never-ending redesigning of Monticello seems less the endearing eccentricity when you realize it was financed by whipping 10 year children into 'industriousness' at his nail factory.
-
Thomas Jefferson, slave breeder
Turns out the Soviets weren't the only guys editing their history back in the bad old days. Passages from Thomas Jefferson's private papers thrilling over his realization that the real profit in slavery was from keeping his female slaves breed regularly were deliberately edited out of the printed version published in the 50's and lay unnoticed in the archives until 2005. Scholars are just now piecing together how his attitude toward slavery changed once he figured out how much money he could make from breeding more slaves and how brutal life was for them on his plantations. Jefferson even refused a large inheritance from his friend Kosciusko because he specified it was to be used to purchase the freedom of slaves and provide them with farms in the Mid-West. Jefferson went so far as to caution his overseers not to allow the need for female labor to interfer with the more lucrative job of having a child every 2 years. Here's an article from the Smithsonian setting out the truth. Kinda popped my balloon about Jefferson.
-
CNN Poll: Romney wins debate
Well, before anybody starts slitting their wrists over Obama's debate performance, the Iowa Election Market still (mid-night 10/4) has him at 67 cents on the dollar as opposed to Romney 33 cents. That's a very nice jump for Romney (Tuesday you could have bought a dollar's worth of Romney for 23 cents) but he's still a dog for the election. All figures are closing numbers for the day. Use at your own risk, results may vary, yada yada, LOL
-
Caption This (10-4-12)
"If I had a pair like that, Bill might have left Monica alone...Nah, who do I think I'm fooling." "
-
My home floor is sinking!!!
Both plumbing and carpentry probably required here. If the floor is noticably sinking, you likely have rotten supports underneath. A home renovation type contractor might save you some grief by handling the details & necessary co-ordination for you. You need to tear into it, find the source of the water, stop it and replace the damaged wood. Maybe some finish work too. Sounds like you're about to be out some $$$$, Hito. If you have been thinking of upgrading your bath, this might be a good time time to kill two birds with one contractor.
-
Who's lookin' at you?
Hito, if I know anything about human nature it's that empowering folks to behave badly under circumstances that result in little kickback to themselves personally, more often than not results in bad behavior
-
Setting Debate Expectations. . .
Oddly enough, I found Mitt less awkward than Obama. Neither was especially good but POTUS seemed really uncomfortable at times.
-
Obama Wins By Landslide
1) It ain't over 'till it's over. & 2) "27 million Americans can't be wrong." & 3) "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public." ==== PS ... Plutocrats, by definition, aren't broke.
-
Best Gay Kiss Contest
Eeyore contemplates his prize.
-
People of Walmart . com
Where is Honey Boo Boo? I looked and looked...
-
Anything on Vietnam?
Sounds interesting, Lucky. If my brain doesn't zone out on me, I'll try to pick up a copy next time I'm at the bookstore.
-
Can someone explain this to me?
OK, confession time...I watched the last half of the Honey Boo Boo finale today. And, aside from an occasional cringe, I enjoyed it. The thing is, they enjoy their lives and they obviously enjoy each other. And that comes through despite the camara's focus on the grotesqueries.
-
Hillary spokesman Philippe Reines tells a BuzzFeed reporter to fuck off
"I now understand why the official investigation by the Department of the Defense as reported by The Army Times The Washington Post concluded beyond a doubt that you're an unmitigated asshole." Ahahahahahahahaha...
-
Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure
I suspect the boy bars are illegal too but discrete compensation to Bankok's finest squares that circle.