Everything posted by davet
-
Hotties in Sao Paolo who used to gogo and maybe more.....
By random coincidence (or message from the universe), I think I located my Asian-Brazilian beauty: https://md-massagem.com.br/#team/kaique He has roughened up his look with facial hair but I still recognize the beauty in the bone structure! Since he's been found and apparently offering services, why am I not on a plane to Brazil right now?
-
Massage
The prices are above those in the sauna, but if you get one full hour and you can get a REAL massage along with real sex, it's worth it. Yes, I'd be poorer too!
-
Trainers and gym while traveling (Colombia, MX and Brasil)
Did you "pop the question" after a long, trust-building relationship with the trainer, or did you spot a likely-amenable candidate in a new gym/new city and get right down to business? How did you broach the topic, as I think lingering glances and batted eyelashes no longer work nowdays. I go to one of those fashionable urban gyms where the clientele is half gay (and the straight half is even more vain) and the trainers are gorgeous. I've never had the guts or even known where to start.
-
Fragata Closed
That's great news. I hope one day to make the trek to find the location.
-
Barcelona (Thermas) 2019 latest recommendations
Marcio is hit or miss but he is undoubtedly a hot looking guy, the perfect white/Italian Brazilian hunk. I wonder what the pandemic did to the Brazilians and other migrants living Spain. Were they forced to go home? If any of them overstayed visas, they would not have been eligible for any aid.
-
Bucharest, Romania: Any Info?
Dari, from Romania, was at Termas sauna up to a couple years ago, at least. A wiry, goofy guy.
-
Bulgaria
Boril sounds dreamy. My Bulgarian was at Adan sauna in Madrid, a big-and-sweet jock with wavy hair. Walks like a Texan (sorry!) Can't remember his name.
-
Fragata Closed
With some drop-dead gorgeous guys to rival any at Lagoa, to sketchy guys with humongous circus-worthy cocks, to a drop-dead gorgeous black guy with a 10-incher - I can always have the memories,
-
Trainers and gym while traveling (Colombia, MX and Brasil)
Enlighten us about this train-and-more of which you speak. Any similar gyms in Brazil?
-
So cute boys in Prague !
Slightly OT: Does anybody still call 411? Are any phone numbers, personal ones at least, still listed? Our friend in Europe will not be the only one confused by this expression.
-
Istanbul vs Kiev?
The twinks will have to kiss extra passionately.
-
Is anyone considering a trip to Brazil ?
Does that mean that they haven't been hit with delta yet?
-
Just woke up from something that must have been a suicude mission.
Let's go over that again - the cruisers on Grindr are for pay if they say "disponible"? I've never had any luck on Tinder (I know, what was I expecting?) and I've been to scared and lazy to bother with Grindr. I mean, all that effort to get together with someone who most likely will be disappointing? What are your helpful hints?
-
First time to the Dominican Republic.
If you're into gemology, the DR has a lot of amber (which is not really a gem, I know) and the even more rare "blue" amber that changes color under certain lighting. Too bad they haven't gotten into a lot of men's jewelry but some places would custom make cufflinks or whatever for you. I was at the Cine Lido a couple years ago. Pales in comparison Cine Lido the first time I was in the DR nearly 20 years ago. Back then, it was hopping with strapping young guys who needed to get off. Now that they all have infinite porn on their phones, no such luck.
-
Lagoa today
Nice. Fresh mineiro meat and a sweet something who only wants to learn English.
-
As Soon As Covid Is Over I'm Visiting Madrid
Were any of my fond favorites there? Pablo & Gabriel (darker skinned) Marcio & Arturo/Felipe (white/olive). I hope they are doing all right and I can't wait to go back.
-
Punta Cana DR - Tips & Tricks?
Now that we have the most important recreational activity locked down, any general recommendation on best Punta Cana resorts for food, activities, non-trashy clientele (kids okay but not too many). I'm sure going to a resort solo will be strange, bringing studly locals back even stranger.
-
Villa Gianni in London, UK
Something never talked about in these parts. With oral gonorrhea, some people never even know they have it. (We're familiar with the word "asymptomatic" by now.) As we're all understandably itching to get back into the action, it will be very easy to forget a few other nasty bugs out there.
-
As Soon As Covid Is Over I'm Visiting Madrid
Sorry you didn't get your answer, but now you have a chance to give an answer. Would love to hear your report if you went to BCN.
-
Barcelona (Thermas) 2019 latest recommendations
We will declare victory of the Vietnam and Afghanistan kind, withdraw, and wash our hands of what happens next. It's been a global collective failure including the biggest, richest, and "greatest" countries.
-
Punta Cana DR - Tips & Tricks?
No info, anybody? When will someone develop an all-inclusive resort that is truly all-inclusive, like an open-air Brazilian sauna with a beach attached? All you can eat of course.
-
Going out of your comfort zone in selecting guys
True that. But bear in mind that many of the garotos look solidly middle class enough to afford protein shakes, gym memberships, and fashionably-ripped jeans. Many are in college or trade school or have other jobs. That said, I definitely prefer the sauna for all your reasons and a separate no-tell motel for the rare overnights. I am working up to the courage of some other members in taking guys on multi-day trips but I might never get there.
-
Congonhas airport São Paulo
The only time you ever pray for turbulence, isn't it?
-
Buenos Aires, Argentina. June/July 2021
If you blindfold some monolingual American and parachute them into the middle of the Barrio Norte, they would probably guess Paris or Milan or Madrid. But the great thing about BA is that's just one side of the experience. There is (or was) a sprawling shantytown within sight of one of the ritziest neighborhoods. Drive the length of Ave. Santa Fe and its continuation and you can rapidly go from New York/Paris to a provincial Italian city to Eastern Europe to Peru to Bolivia. (With a budding Chinatown along the way, IIRC.)
-
Buenos Aires, Argentina. June/July 2021
Your reports are better than any travel Insta because you really capture the feel of being there, feeling the cobblestones under my feet, smelling the coffee, getting dizzy from the graffiti. I didn't know that neighborhood was called Montserrat. I walked through there from Avenida de Mayo, comparable to and developed around the same time as the Gran Vias of Spain if the Argentines ever clean it up, to San Telmo. Isn't there a stunning disco in the area set in an old theater with two levels of gallery and sweeping chandeliers? I don't mind gritty neighborhoods if they have character and a story. The tango was born in places like this and the songs frequently name even grittier slums to the south.