Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Swallowing Cum Elevated a Soldiers Rank in Ancient Greece
Of course, easy to say when presented with a career path that offers a promotions system that gives you a relative advantage. You cock sucker. The rest of us have all the right to complain to the Union and suggest promotions based on rimming, and edging, and topping, and bottoming, and others, what a hell the list is long. So shut your Cocksucker Privilege up and keep sucking.
-
Swallowing Cum Elevated a Soldiers Rank in Ancient Greece
You can start your own branch of Ancient Anthropology.
-
1968
Sir, this is a nostalgic thread about the 60s. You are bitterly out of topic.
-
1968
Keir Dullea Alain Delon Marlon Brando James Dean Yul Brinner Robin Tarzan
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
-
Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
You did miss an interesting one. He was the sexy Filipino who stayed most of the time hanging out in the center of the living room. We have become very good friends and are currently planning future adventures together. I will be back next year, almost sure. This time we should have lunch or diner together, Lucky.
-
An Idea For Oz- Boytoy Bangkok Bash
I would have expected the air fair to take it more expensive in a short trip budget. Surprising. You are a good lawyer.
-
An Idea For Oz- Boytoy Bangkok Bash
I would love Bangkok also. However Brazil is closer (to me), cheaper, and I prefer the local racial mix.
-
An Idea For Oz- Boytoy Bangkok Bash
I vote for Brazil. A new edition of @Tomcal's legendary roof party in Rio.
-
Travel with RockHard...
That misspelling makes my grammar look slightly inexistent. It is. I hate that you cannot edit in this website. I like @RockHardNYC's writing style, sorry. I do have an objection, but it is more thematic than about style. He tagged this thread as "adventures with hot men". It sounds promising, I hope, because at least in the first post we have more material to imagine he is cleaning rooms rather than playing with studs.
- Travel with RockHard...
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
-
Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
As I was telling to @Suckrates , I think people is just not used to someone apologizing. I did it so many times because I was indeed sorry (I still am), but I did it specially because too many people are just stupid and do not understand things if you do not say it in many different ways, and repeatedly. It is not just my Catholic guilt embedded background that pushes me to become a Drama Queen, it is also the need to be as clear as humanly possible. I know there will be people who still will disregard my words and acts of contrition, but those assholes are not my audience. Ironically, it looks like the whole incident will make my position as an opinion leader even stronger than it was before. I am receiving a lot of private messages with very supportive words. Sorry for not telling you before (see? another apology): Thank you for your support.
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
-
Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
I see you all are following the drama I have caused, so I do not need to repeat myself here. I made a mistake and I have done my best to fix it. All pictures are gone, I publicly apologized, and I have just sent a private message to Daddy, Oil, and Epi with one more apologetic begging for forgiveness. To those who question my intentions, you are in your right and you have reasons to think so. I just hope that time will allow you to know me better. My intentions were always noble and open. When I make a mistake I do not make futile excuses. I own it. I wish I could go back on time.
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
-
Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
Yes of course all the pictures are authorized. I explicitly ask for permission to take pics for my blog. Two guys refused, Ace sneaked out of a picture and I did not go after him. I am absolutely lost with that Silas. You should see him in person. Fucking gorgeous sexy boy. And thank you again for the compliments. Writing is fun.
-
Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
Thank you man, I am not used to reading compliments by you, and your kind words are highly appreciated. Believe me, I am aware that my major capital is my honesty, I will not risk it. Victor is a very nice guy and I was really troubled to write that review because I like him and would not like to affect negatively his career. I do want the chance to talk to him about this, we both may have still things to learn from each other. And ladies and ladies, the third report is out: The Pool Party! I may write another post with a general debrief of the week end, but that is the last report of the events.
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?