Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Craigslist personals are now gone WORLDWIDE, not just USA
What a sad story. I am sorry for the poor man. I hope his last sight was a beautiful naked man. We should have something hotter than Secrets in DC.
-
Craigslist personals are now gone WORLDWIDE, not just USA
I am missing Rockhard DC so much.
-
Craigslist personals are now gone WORLDWIDE, not just USA
I do not think the streets will be back. We would rather find creative ways to hook up in social media than getting out of our phones and devices back to the streets.
-
server issues?
You need therapy, man. In my humble opinion.
-
server issues?
Great. Thank you!
- Travel with RockHard...
- Travel with RockHard...
- Travel with RockHard...
- Travel with RockHard...
- Travel with RockHard...
- Travel with RockHard...
-
Alan Pekny
I just discovered this boy in a William Higgins porn. Any information about him?
-
server issues?
So, @TotallyOz, how do I log out? The interface tells me I have to log in.
-
Travel with RockHard...
Thank you, I needed some air. It is clear you and others do not like him. I could not care less about it, I do not like many people, what a big deal. But I do not follow those people and invest considerable time and effort in long posts insulting them and explaining the many reasons for my disgust. Of course you have all the rights to behave like a psycho virtual stalker, this is a free country. But I have the right to call you out when you do so.
-
Travel with RockHard...
I am not going to leave @AdamSmith alone here, I also like @RockHardNYC a lot. My life in boytoy is much shorter than mosts, but I do not recognize him or the quality of his participation in the descriptions made by @Suckrates. To be honest, and paraphrasing Sucky, the only ones "being dicks and sucking the life out of the thread" are those who came to hate and attack.
-
server issues?
I came back home after hours off line. The top menu says I have to log in. However, I am still logged in and posting without r entering my user name and password. Dios mío! I am doomed to be logged to boytoy for ever!
-
server issues?
Something is wrong with the log in/log out. I am supposed to be logged out, but I can post and my status in the list of on line users shows as logged in. Actually, I did notice this kind of issues before this last overhaul.
-
server issues?
Naw, my dick should be bigger for that.
-
server issues?
I think it will always be most guests. Did you notice there is a filter at the top of the Online Users lists, to the right? You can use it to make it easier for you to see whether or not I am online.
-
server issues?
It seems to be working faster than ever before. I did notice, as @Suckrates, that the list of members on line has disappeared. I miss to see who else is online, but I am happy no one can see me.
-
White House Correspondence Dinner - Full Video
I liked her performance. I think the reaction of the WHCA is shameful, defending Sarah HS because she was called a lier???????
-
server issues?
It took me longer than usual to log in (after I entered my user name and password I gad to wait about 1 minute), but it seems to be working fine now.
-
server issues?
Is everything OK @TotallyOz? We have been struggling to get in from the USA.
-
I Love Men
I did not even open it and I am not planning to. I do not come here to watch videos or pictures, although I have posted some in my days of nothing better to do. Sorry you are disappointed!
-
1968
I was actually joking and not meaning any single word. But it looks like I bingo with bitterly.