Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latbear4blk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Latbear4blk

  1. I am kind of surprised when some members speak so confidently about what is Black in America or anywhere. But let's stay in America. I am not a native and my knowledge of American culture is poorer than most of you all, so I am not being sarcastic when I say I am surprised. One thing I did learn about American culture is its immense diversity. I tend to be skeptical when things are qualified as American, and more open when values and costumes are described as Washingtonian, Californian, etc. Even American identity is in quite a crisis nowadays, look at the political landscape. So I am surprised when you come up with what seems to be an American definition of Black, and double surprised when you specifically bring the example of Obama. I remember that many Americans questioned that Obama was being denied as Black and not as Biracial. Could you please explain a little bit more what you mean, @JAYBLK? I am assuming you are American when I ask you that question, that is why I do not ask you about your assertion of a Brazilian definition of Black. If I am wrong and you are actually Brazilian, my question is similar. The little bit I know about Brazil makes me believe that are huge differences between who is Black In Rio Grande do Sul and in Bahia. I also have a question for @Gotti. You highlight that there is no racial harmony in Brazil. I am 100% in agreement. Do you know any place where there is racial harmony?
  2. Latbear4blk replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    I agree, not stupid but ignorant, which some times is the same operatively.
  3. Latbear4blk replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Be ready for June 15th.
  4. I do not think we have many chances to accommodate reality to our needs. The reality is that in our subculture the M4M forums have became the place to discuss American escorts and politics, and BT is the place to discuss Americans traveling and international escorting. I do think that a stronger moderation is necessary here to foster participation. I myself have a strong tendency to ad hominem attacks, and it would be a good thing to be called out and even timed out if I cross a line. Answering to @TotallyOzquestion about that third post, I think at least a warning would have been appropriate. Something that should not be tolerated also is when threads are open with the sole purpose to criticize another forum member.
  5. Indeed. My point is that without people in the street, patience is wasted.
  6. Do you not think it is a sin shared by many Liberals? I remember all the dreams about Obama, and the fantasy that change would come from the institutions. Institutions may facilitate change, but it only comes from the people in the streets demanding it. What the Constitution has brought us after two centuries evolving is a plutocracy more or less benign, according to who sits in the CEO chair.
  7. I wonder if any other network would pick her. May be Fox News starts a fiction show? (although their programming is mostly fiction) May be she starts a web tv series.
  8. Thanks to the god I do not believe in for Adam4Adam. I do not have to go to the Black Pride events, the events are coming to me!
  9. I am glad nothing bad happened, but I really do not understand why you allowed yourself to get in this predicament. Yes, we all make mistakes, I have done it and I am sure I will do it again, but the mistake was always with someone so hot that we would ignore all the red flags. What troubles me is that in this case you were not even attracted to this guy, and still you let him lead you through a night of frustrations, uncomfortable situations, and money spending. Why would you do that?
  10. I hooked up in A4A and did not go. I am too old to go out after a hot fuck. I am happy I didn't, I hate long lines and overcrowded places. If that is the prospect, I am not going on Monday either. Your Argentinian toy's body is very tempting. I think I can cover his face with the national flag and do it for the Motherland.
  11. You can keep your blue eyes boys. I like you because we are not going to fight for one of them.
  12. It looks like I am going to Secrets/Ziegfield’s tonight. Anyone in the DC area is also planning to attend? @tassojunior?
  13. No risk in Argentina. The dollar always goes up there.
  14. In Argentina the dollar just sky rocketed, and may go even higher, I will be using m credit card and buying small amounts of cash as I needed. Two years ago, when I visited my last time, the dollar was 15 pesos. Today is 25. The question is whether or nor inflation is catching up, specially escorts rates. I tell you in July.
  15. @Lucky is right, these forums are inspirational.
  16. That boy is getting hotter with each episode.
  17. The biggest Trumpian in these forums is you. You are faking tolerance but actually just insulting others. Of course I have no problems with different opinions. But I guess I am wasting my time trying to explain a nuance you do not want to see.
  18. Is Colombia the new Brazil? Is @Tomcal organizing the next legendary party in a Bogota or Medellin roof?
  19. It is not about avoiding controversies. I think we would all agree that I do like controversies and I am not afraid of personal attacks. It is about not being self centered. Instead of posting to vomit whatever reaction something causes to you, post with a constructive attitude. I do not think we are teenagers in the self-affirmation stage. For instance, when someone starts a thread to celebrate men with tattoos, or blond twinks, or older men, or any other preference, there is always a group of posters that run to express their disgust and show off instead their own preferences. I am for their right to do so, but I am equally for my right to call them assholes because that is what they are.
  20. He played a very sexy faraoh in the musseum comedies
  21. Congrats for the weight loss, @TotallyOz!
  22. LOL. You and your Argie boytoy. He is cute, but my search is for the "morocho argentino".
  23. I was there in the 90s, and it was not safe. You rather find a local that advices and protects you.
  24. Is anybody following The Strain? I am a fan of Guillermo del Toro and enjoy a lot this little pearl coming from his imagination. I have been bind watching the fourth season throughout this week, and saw the episodes where Quinlan shows disguising his skin with make up. I had never checked the actor's face before, what a disappointment. I find Quinlan irresistibly sexy and fuckable, but not his performer. And an extra present, unrelated to the previous comment.
  25. Is anybody coming to the swamp for the festivities? http://ilikepinga.com/2018/05/18/dc-black-pride-2018/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.