Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Questioning the Rules....
Both sites are valuable and have their strengths and weaknesses.
- BE CAREFUL IN HAWAII
- BE CAREFUL IN HAWAII
- BE CAREFUL IN HAWAII
-
Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
Indeed somebody is proving to be stupid. I am not taking sides.- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
So now you are calling me stupid. I think I can distinguish pretended from real intelligence. I am sorry you two hate each other. I am capable of having a respectful relationship with both of you and most of my personal experience disprove both your take on each other. He is indeed a very intelligent human being. You are proving so. You think he is a troll. What trolls need is being recognized and talked to and about. He has not participated in this thread and we are in the 4th page and still going. I am fine with it, I like him and I think he may be an interesting conversation topic. But you think he is a troll. I think he is outsmarting you in this game.- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
You may be right, I do not know. But your statement does not explain why you disagree. You can be smart and lonely.- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
You were repeatedly advised not to try to accommodate everyone's wishes, but just set a place and a time. That is how DC worked, and it worked just fine.- A Newbie's First Time in Brazil
I never heard of it in Argentina. About the Brazilian Boyz needing an anesthetic in their assess, perhaps it is not that they want to deny themselves the pleasure. Perhaps they get fuck sometimes more than 20 times throughout the day, and they do need some help with the friction down there.- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
That is one of the reasons why I like him. Whether or not his nemesis like him, he is way smarter than they are.- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
@AdamSmith is not the only one. I also like @RockHardNYC. A lot.- 'Trump and the GOP are making the Republican brand toxic for a generation'
Pay attention the the new American grassroots movement. Women, ethnic minorities, plus now teen agers. This is a very interesting moment.- RESOURCE IF YOU GO TO ARGENTINA
LOL. Thanks for the advise. I actually was responding to an idiot who says there is no racism in Argentina. Anyway, the lesson learned is that in those forums you cannot be as aggressive as you can in the American forums.- RESOURCE IF YOU GO TO ARGENTINA
I am Timed Out so right now I cannot verify it. They probably moved the thread to a different forum. I was suspended for being aggressive to other forum members until the 22nd.- A Newbie's First Time in Brazil
- RESOURCE IF YOU GO TO ARGENTINA
I think after my first few days of participating in the forums, I am evolving into the local @RockHardNYC. https://www.escortsxp.com/foro/forum/foro-escorts-hombres/escorts-masculinos-ciudad-de-buenos-aires/8137576-taxiboys-de-argentina-como-son- RESOURCE IF YOU GO TO ARGENTINA
I have new tips for those traveling to Argentina. Besides the already known soytuyo and revista ratones, you can also use these resources:https://manhunt.net/ http://www.elharemok.com/http://www.onyce.net/modelos.htmlhttp://www.leonos.comI learned abut this thanks to the local forums.Enjoy it!- A Newbie's First Time in Brazil
Amazing report. I am not a bathhouse character either, I am waiting anxiously for your adventures out of the sauna.- The bananization of American political system
Yes, like in the Holy Inquisition. That kind of decorum.- What kind of Boytoy you get in Thailand?
I have never really considered a trip to Asia, but I am feeling inspired.- The bananization of American political system
My hope is that @AdamSmith is right. My fear is that the worse may be yet to come.- The bananization of American political system
- Tristan Baldwin versus Legendary Dave!
- The bananization of American political system
I want you to be right. - Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.