Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Male Sex Robots with Unstoppable Penis
It is not about their right to know, it is about the pride of showing off.
-
Male Sex Robots with Unstoppable Penis
Why to wait for your death for them to know? You could introduce him as your boyfriend in the next family reunion.
-
'Did Jeff Sessions Just Increase the Odds Congress Will Make Marijuana Legal?'
I think the rationality backlash after the Reality Show Presidency could be huge. Hopefully we will say that Trump's historic role was to revitalize progressive people and ultimately facilitate full legalization of marihuana, full rights for transgenders and other sexual minorities, a significant jump in gender equality, an embrace of immigration and a final definition of America as a land of freedom and multiculturalism as opposed to White Christian America. I know it is wishful thinking, but I think we have a good chance.
-
Happy New Year - Boytoy.com 2018 Here we Cum
Feliz Año Nuevo para tod@s!
-
A video from Sao Paulo
Love the video, but the concept confuses me. As an Argentinean, all the things the script is demystifying about São Paulo, are actually things we think about Brasilia. No Argentine would say São Paulo has no history, culture, things to do, etc.
-
Hot Colombian Barebacking Boys
Thanks to the God I do not believe in for Truvada.
-
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I assume everyone here understands basic Portuguese. Obrigado!
-
Tarte is going to South America
I agree with @Stray528, do not reimburse the medical expenses. I do not know Brazil's health system, but I am going to assume it is similar and probably better than Argentina's. The boys can get tested and medicated for free in public hospitals. Of course they are going to claim they have expenses to squish more money from you, but you will not be helping to stop the next International gonnohrrea epidemic.
-
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Thank you, the same to you. I will be celebrating Lord Jesus' birth by getting some dick tonight.
-
new here
It is not the first time a newbie has a join date from Stonewall years. There is a glitch in the software.
-
Tarte is going to South America
I assumed he allowed you a break and you were an open couple.
-
Private Club on here
Be patient, guys. He is busy fucking chavos and garotos. It took about 2 weeks to get me approved, private message included.
-
Tarte is going to South America
C'mon Tarte. Why? Does he not know you are doing sex tourism? Why not to go again to a place you had a great time at? Your trip is really motivating me to start giving baby steps from fantasy to serious planning of a trip to Rio. I cannot do it this July, but I am considering July 2019. I know, it is early but it is a plan.
-
Tarte is going to South America
I will not let you have the last word. I agree with you. Fact: we will never agree, we all are placed in different ranges in the anti/pro bargaining continuum. Let me add a second fact, that makes @axiom2001's over reaction completely unjustified: whether or not you like bargaining, it is an institution in some cultures, including most South American countries. Bargaining is often not only tolerated, but expected.
-
Tarte is going to South America
Tarte must be very busy. He has not posted anything in 24 hrs.
-
Tarte is going to South America
OMG! Look at my spelling. Please @TotallyOz, allow editing! The people of Boytoy is asking you!
-
Tarte is going to South America
Everyone nows Argentine meat is prime, delicious and cheap.
-
Jeff Bezos - 100 Billion - Thanks Amazon
I am Amazon Prime addicted.
-
DC GLORY HOLE
I have not been in the Glory Hole since they moved to their location in West Virginia Ave. I used to be a regular back in the old times. A program I had for tonight was cancelled and I am curious to go explore that place in a coupe of hours. Does anyone have any recent experience to share?
-
Happy Thanksgiving?
My love for weed does not leave any room for other addictions, so I have not succumbed to the charms of alcohol. Let me light a joint, give a poof to my water pipe, and take a bite of my loaded brownies to say: I am thankful of @AdamSmith and @RockHardNYC and @TotallyOz and everyone else who keeps my brain interested in visiting this forum.
-
Happy Thanksgiving?
He is currently in LA.
-
Happy Thanksgiving?
My current favorite guys.
-
Battle To Legalize Paid Sex Continues
It is already for many. I did not research statistics but I am pretty sure that prostitution comes right after the military as major social ladders for poor men and women.
-
Sexiest Man Alive?
According to the Electoral College: According to popular vote:
-
Days without a Computer
Interesting you chose Dell. I have been a Dell client for 15 years and last December I got tired of them and switch to a Mac Book Air. I agree on your comments about Apple's quality not being at the same level once was, but still I am very happy with my switch. What kept me coming back to Dell was their Technical Support Service. Every single device they sold me (my first was a desktop, then a XPS, an Alienware, and a Steam Machine) had a lot of technical problems and required a lot of fixes. The drop that filled the bucket was the last device, the Steam Machine. I had to send it twice back to the shop because of defective pieces. I lost my patience when the fucking thing still did not work after the second sending back to the shop, and wanted to return the piece of crap. They did not accept the refund, because it was more than 30 days after the purchase. Even when the device had been for 2 weeks in the shop, one week each time I had to send it back. I tried to return it on day 35 and they did not accept it, not even when I had been a loyal client for 15 years. Fuck Dell. I sent it a third time to the shop, they finally fixed it, and I continued paying the installments for months. I hate so much that little piece of shit sitting in my entertainment center.