Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latbear4blk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Latbear4blk

  1. I should watch he clip again. In my memory, the point CW was making was that the mortality rate in the USA was far for being the best (the lowest), and the point Fox was making by bringing both charts was that the White House' graphic was also supporting CW's point. The included/excluded countries was a secondary point.
  2. For the first time since I said goodbye, this morning I checked Daddy's. Surprisingly, they have not cancelled my account and I was still able to sign up. I only learned one important thing, although I do not know whether or not William has signed up over there with his real DOB. If that was the case, yesterday was William's birthday. Happy belated birthday, @Buddy2!
  3. Lo que me quita el sueño de Bolsonaro
  4. https://ilikepinga.com/2020/07/18/legendary/
  5. The future of travel, according to Scott Keyes of Scott’s Cheap Flights
  6. It should be a free public service.
  7. I am probably the less educated forum member on American History, so most of you perhaps already knew this. I had no idea of this interesting development. They lost the Civil War and fled to Brazil. Their descendants refuse to take down the Confederate flag.
  8. Bolsonaro infectado es el mayor vendedor de cloroquina Bolsonaro's 4th Secretary of Education is an Evangelist pastor. I am starting to think that perhaps we will be forced to explore other paradises. The future for our loved Brazilians looks extremely dark right now. I hope the PT put their act together.
  9. This is very close to saying that finding traces of an unusual strong season of rains and floods is proof of the universal flood not being a myth.
  10. I am glad the local sauna goers are acting rationally. I am afraid we will have to go to a new generation of saunas if we ever return to Brazil.
  11. Wasp Network in Netflix. Excellent cast, good plot, and an unusual depiction of the Cuban Revolution.
  12. True. Forget about ever coming to the old normal. We may have a new normal where traveling is going to be listed, so your chances will depend on where you are. One of the things everyone is talking about is regional tourism clusters. Unfortunately, I am in the USA.
  13. Plus, all Colombia is closed up to August 29th, I think.
  14. Anyway, if we are based in the USA I am afraid we will have to find places where we are welcome to go, rather than choosing where to go.
  15. Not only Pointe is getting ready to reopen.
  16. Latbear4blk replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
  17. Resource for those dreaming of a European vacation. The advice is to cancel your plans until at least 2021.
  18. Latbear4blk replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
    Electric typewriter? Not even that in my times.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.