Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. 1. I once hired a guy from Jupitor, he did not perform anything but still demand full payment. I call the hotel security, but the security told me just pay him and ask him to leave. So I paid, never hire any gogo boys in Thailand anymore. When there is a dispute, they usually side with Thais because you are the fireigner who voluntarily come spend money in Thailand. 2. Latin America has a very violent culture history. The whole society is corrupt, from the top officials, police officers. The first thing comes to people's mind when seeing a foreigner is to scam/steal/rob. Especially if you go there to engage in questionable activities, you are in a vulnerable position.
  2. This is why you should do it in the GP sauna in Brazil. GPs there usually perform as promised, and don't argue or create a scene there.
  3. scott456 replied to pauleiro's topic in Gay Brazil
    So, why did he keep talking back while on the ground and was in the position to get up while on the ground? And he ran away. I didn't see any police corruption here.
  4. Actually, there are other places that offer good sex too, but Brazil is definitely cheaper.
  5. In general, Thais are not violent, but they still do bad things.
  6. scott456 replied to pauleiro's topic in Gay Brazil
    Let me know how you feel after you get mugged in Brazil.😇
  7. scott456 replied to pauleiro's topic in Gay Brazil
    You can live in total isolation in Amazon, Brazil. It's perfectly safe there.
  8. scott456 replied to pauleiro's topic in Gay Brazil
    OK. I am all set to go to Rio for Carnival, now I am scared . I don't want to die.
  9. I was mugged on avenida Paulista, there were plenty of pedestrians around. I screamed on top of my lung, nobody came to help, the bad guy did a "grab-and-run" and was already out of sight in one split second. I was traumatized and shaken. Two guys came asked me what happened, I told them. They then said, well this is Brazil, we have to go now, take care. (I think when they realized I was a foreign visitor, they thought I could certainly afford to replace what I have lost, so it was no big deal)
  10. scott456 replied to pauleiro's topic in Gay Brazil
    This makes me think he did not pass in a peaceful way. 😭
  11. I bet 99% Gp there in California and Deagon are black with huge dicks.
  12. May I ask when did you make this trip to Olympo, BH. I like Olympo before Covid, but now the boys quality had gone down hill tremendously.
  13. I was in BH in October last year. Olympo is dead, very few GP, and none attractive. I didn't go to 1097, I have been there a couple times before Covid, the facility was disgusting, and the boys are all thin/skinny "street boy" type that never go to gym. There is no good night life options either. But the local people are very warm and friendly as always.
  14. I don't know about you, but I feel ok holding/using my phone on the street in Chicago. For the poll, I was mugged in Brazil too. Now I will not walk on the street in Brazil for more than 2 block distance just to minimize the possibility of getting mugged. In fact, I deliberately choose hotels with some distance to places I may visit so I can use Uber. I have cell phone bag with string tied to my inner pocket. I don't carry a wallet. I put my cash in my shoes in Brazil. I don't do any of these in Chicago or anywhere in the U.S. and never have problems.
  15. That's still depressing...living in Pattaya but "self service".
  16. Of course you can "self service" everything, but I don't think you come all the way to Pattaya to jerk off yourself, although it's less expensive.
  17. With Uber, you don't need to speak a word to the driver. But of course I admire your ability to communicate in Portuguese with taxi drivers.
  18. What did you do to him?
  19. You will have to meet him in person to find out.
  20. Over the years, I had two encounters with cops in Sao Paulo (non sexual), both were super hot, friendly and spoke fluent English, one white, one mixed.
  21. Very true, dangerous + ugly, but I don't love it. I don't even bother walking outside any more. I just take Uber anywhere.
  22. June is the cold season in South America, and there is no heating.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.