Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. Don't you know you can buy international sim card online at website store such as Ebay? No cpf required.
  2. Believe it or not, my recent massage at a gay sauna (not Lagoa) was wonderful, big strong hand but medium force. I had told him I didn't want to cum, so he did not attempt to do happy ending, but I had a full erection when he worked on my lower body because it was very sensual.
  3. I told you so. That's why, for sex, I only go to Brazil in all central/south America, and only to GP saunas there.
  4. The difference between Instagram and OnlyFan: IG is free, OF is subscription only. I just don't see the point of paying OF subscription to guys just to be able to follow them and keep telling them they are gorgeous, without knowing if you can hire them.
  5. I have only been to the one near Paulista, and I have never made reservations. I usually go there before 7:30pm and the place is still quite empty then. Brazilians (and Argentines, Spaniards) have dinner really late, restaurants only start filling up after 8.
  6. About Taxi in Bangkok, I almost got killed a few years ago, in a Taxi speeding in a heavy rain and slippery highway, on my way to BKK airport. Since that incident, I have been always hiring hotel limos, these limo drivers get paid by salary and are never in a hurry to get the next customers.
  7. I like to know how to say "fuck you" in Thai.
  8. Do not question my ability to enjoy myself at a party.
  9. Wealthy whites are treated better than wealthy coloreds.
  10. I would definitely buy a fast track package if I were in the picture above.
  11. It's a roller bag, full of kinky clothes.
  12. This is my dish in October. Grilled trout filet with chopped almond topping. Wild rice, garbanzo beans, mixed veggies on the side. I tried to eat healthy to keep my slim figure. The dish tasted ok. I had to ask for pepper to add more flavor to it. The place is quite dark.
  13. 1. Most people have difficulty getting erection while they are heavy on drugs, unless also using Viagra etc. 2. Most asians are shy and do not have public sex. Europe is a better place for circuit parties where public sex is welcome and encouraged.
  14. SPOT have cute waiters that speak fluent English.
  15. Just go as a drag queen like I do, nobody would dare to complain about an old lady in the party.
  16. I think this is the key for your 100 euros price. I bet none of them would cum for this price. That's my experience at the therma in Barcelona, they just lay there with semi-erected cocks, let you fondle them for 20-30 minutes, and they do accept any price offer for that, yes, even 50 euros with those not so attractive guys.
  17. I am cursed. I live a hard life. 🤣
  18. I am not interested in buying properties in Thailand.
  19. Really? most of the Europe except London, nordic countries & Switzerland? For muscular, good looking under 30y.o.? Please do tell, I would love to know. And yes, this board is very resourceful.
  20. I just wish the boys bars have discount for seniors.
  21. Carryon won't work for someone like me who needs to bring many party gadgets and outfits including men's leather boots and lady's high heels, evening gowns. 😁
  22. Doesn't business class get priority handling of luggage? I know "priority" sometime doesn't mean anything.
  23. This is when guys get really horny. 🤣
  24. For someone who goes through BKK airport no more than a couple times per years, it's not so bad to spend sometime in line at immigration.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.