Everything posted by scott456
-
Why not retire to Thailand?
People change as they grow older. I had a 1.5 year long stay in Thailand 7 years ago. It was fun, but I got homesick, I think I actually prefer living in a familiar environment where I know exactly where to get things I want, and where I can communicate with anyone, and I know exactly how to get things done, and no double pricing(rent, real estate...etc) to foreigners. I am less horny and less adventurous now, so I think it's a good option to retire in my home in the U.S., and I have the money to enjoy a good quality life here anyway. I can always visit Thailand, it is just a 13 hour flight away (business class).
-
Why not retire to Thailand?
I am not sure which piece of DNA makes me gay.😁
-
Ciudad de Mexico, CDMX, April 13 to 19
I don't speak español, so I can only use Uber (or an other Taxi app in English). I think one of the problem is, the driver accepts your ride request but doesn't really want to go to your destination (not far enough, or not on his way home). So he just sits idle until you give up and cancel it (and pay a cancellation fee). Of course this doesn't cause any harm to the driver. But the customer spend all this time waiting, and have to pay the cancellation, to try another. And because the trip is canceled, you have no way to leave a negative review on the driver.
-
Why not retire to Thailand?
Well, identical twins are supposed to IDENTICAL, aren't they?
-
Why not retire to Thailand?
Perhaps the twin brother is gay too. I heard the possibility is very high for twins.
-
Vaccines in Asia
Covid vaccines are plentiful everywhere now. The vaccines that are in shortage at the moment is Monkeypox vaccine (Jynneos). You can ask around in Thailand. I bet nobody has it.
-
Flying Business, economy or first class
Many of us do all the same 5* hotels, Michelin restaurants, and a dozen offs as you do. But, PLUS the business class flight. There is nothing wrong with flying economy class. But some people just have the money to pay for ALL the nicer things in life, including business/first class.
-
Flying Business, economy or first class
My last flight with Thai Airway was in 2019. BKK to Frankfurt business class on a very old/worn A350 plane, dirty/soiled/worn seats. Awful food: beef steak meat quality was bad, salmon fish was dry and overcooked. They have Thai main course, but I am not a fan of Thai food. Anyway, my biggest complaint was the dirty seat. FA was just OK. I will avoid TG if I can find alternatives.
-
Flying Business, economy or first class
I was very impressed by Qatar's flight attendants. They are so humble, gentle, attention to detail.
-
Flying Business, economy or first class
Oh nice. When/where is the orgy party in BKK?
-
Why not retire to Thailand?
You should have stood your ground and kiss P in front of them.
-
Why not retire to Thailand?
Unless he is girly(not masculine), or not in good shape, or not good looking.
-
Why not retire to Thailand?
You and your Filipino bf will be judged in both heterosexual cruises and gay cruises for age difference and race.
-
Medellin Gay Murders
I guess I will not visit Colombia for sexual pleasure anymore, don't want to risk life for a few minutes of orgasm.
-
Medellin Gay Murders
Hotels have front desks and some have security guards. Plus surveillance video cameras. At the minimum, these are some layers of security.
-
Flying Business, economy or first class
It's all about money. There are people flying private jets. Is it necessary? No, beyond basic food and shelter, nothing is necessary. But people with different levels of wealth do different things, that's what we call "classes": First class, business class, economy class".
-
Flying Business, economy or first class
I am thin/medium built so I have no problem fitting into economy class seats. But I still fly business class for flights longer than 3 hours because I can afford it. In my younger years I was stingy too and always flew economy class. But as I mentioned in my other post, I am at the age now to prepare for my death. I need to time my death and money spending. I am trying my best not to leave money behind. I rather die poor than leaving money. I work hard all my life and was frugal in my younger years. I deserve some enjoyment now. As far as airlines choice, I am not loyal to any airlines or airline alliance, there is no need for me to be. I just shop around and find the best deal on business class. PAL business class is usually cheaper but many of their planes have obsolete business class seat configuration, so I don't consider them the best deal.
-
Bangkok: Best Gay Bars and Massages?
I once saw a video showing a massage table with two holes, one for your head, the other for your penis and balls. One masseur worked above table, the other worked below.😁
-
Saunas that have rentboys in Medellin and Bogota
There is none.
-
Why not retire to Thailand?
I would suggest a long stay > 1 year in Thailand before planning the final retirement to Thailand. I did my long stay for 1.5 years, and I decided it is not for me.
-
Air Fares to Thailand 2022
Apologies excepted.🤭
-
Why not retire to Thailand?
You need somebody to take care of your home back in the U.S., and watch out for any important mails(government correspondence etc). Many entities don't allow using mailbox as your address. I travel overseas no longer than one month at a time.
-
Is this a joke? $1.000 euros per hour? $1,158.00
Multimillionaires or billionaires wouldn't care about the price. Do you think Bill Gates mind spending 1000e if he likes this particular prostitute?
-
Monkeypox
I am speaking based on my experience in the past week. All appointments in any city in the west coast are filled. And there is no more vaccines until further notice. I would be happy to fly to any city in North America (Canada, U.S., Mexica) to get this Monkeypox vaccine. Just let me know
-
Monkeypox
All available Monkeypox vaccine appointments across the country are filled. And there is no more vaccines coming.