Everything posted by scott456
-
Lesson learned
Who is that bad apple?
-
Is Avianca Business Class Worthwhile?
Which alternate airline are you compare Avianca against? Or are you compare bussiness against economy class? Or are you asking if it's worth the extra money to fly bussiness instead of economy? Or are you thinking about saving the mileage/points for another trip to other destination on other airlines?
-
Lagoa Id check
It's a gay sauna, with rooms for rent.
-
How do you identify money boys on dating apps?
Sure, I am glad you are honest about the pictures that @tassojunior posted.
-
How do you identify money boys on dating apps?
If anyone on this forum chat with the guys in the pictures above, and think you can hookup with them for free...keep dreaming.
-
No trip report
Not only Thailand, but in most Asian countries, once the funds leave your hands, you have no claim of the money anymore.
-
Medellin, Colombia, April 9/17 2022
There are more muscle men in Brazil, shirtless every where.
-
why usd to reais is so weak
I suspect many hotels and AirBNB apartments are priced in USD, then converted/adjusted back to Reais (Brazil) or Pesos(Mexico). Hence, the value of your dollars does not change much. In fact many hotels in Brazil are more expensive now than pre-covid.
-
Medellin, Colombia, April 9/17 2022
Hmmm..Should I learn Spanish or Portuguese? I am in my late 50's and want to learn a brand new language solely for the purpose of meeting(pay to play) hot guys, flirting and getting laid. Which one is a better choice? Spanish or Portuguese?
-
Bangkok Boy bars best days to go
To each his own. To me, sauna boys (or GP in Brazil) are there to serve my sexual purpose only. I am not interested in developing lingering affairs with them. I don't speak Thais, don't speak Portuguese, am not interested in boy's stories including their grandmas are in hospitals and need money for surgeries. I don't want to pretend to be interested in their immature lives, most of them can be my sons or even grandsons. I am not interested in sharing my bed with strangers overnight when I sleep. I don't want to constantly watch out for thefts.
-
No trip report
At least you can rest in the comfort of your own home. Imagine what it would be like to be sick in Cambodia.
-
Medellin, Colombia, April 9/17 2022
Cialis gives me different kind of side effect. No red face, but a respiratory problem similiar to asthma that lasts for a week.
-
Moonlight models
I have no problem cross-dressing myself and be a woman for a handsome and horny straight guy. In fact, I am looking for a salon in Bangkok to do my makeup before going out to clubs
-
Moonlight models
To be able to "go out" with customers (i.e. drinks, dinners) and earn the fees for those activities, the models need to be communicative and have fun personalities, not just being sex horses in bed. I don't think many models can do this.
-
Bangkok & Chiang Mai Advice Required
I really prefer 4-5 stars hotels in Silom area within walking distance to the bars.
- Moonlight models
-
Back in Bangkok
OMG. A whopping 100 baht note.
-
Back in Bangkok
I was asking about 5 star hotels, not 3 star. I am a snob.😁
-
Back in Bangkok
I heard W hotel worldwide is the only five star hotel with a "kinky" vibe. Perhaps you can try it out and let us know.
-
Bangkok Trip report - MAR 2022 – Like there is no Tomowrrow
I am more into massaging a muscular guy than receiving massages. I can worship muscles all day and all night.
-
Muscleman massage
Do their little brother spit out little cream juice?
-
How to Carry Cash to Brazil?
How about the escort scene? Please tell me more...
-
Massage
Do they give you their gozardas?
-
How war is reshaping the world’s travel industry
What Chinese card?
-
Russian invasion may divert,cancel flights
And customers can pay in foreign currencies or the equivalent Rubles at the time of payment, although most merchants will probably prefer foreign currencies. And, I am talking about the hotels and things in Russia.