Everything posted by scott456
-
Russian invasion may divert,cancel flights
I am predicting the hotel and other things to be priced in foreign currency, not Rubles.
-
Visiting in rainy season
Guys take shirts off when the rain pours down. There is no point to wear shirts.
-
Visiting in rainy season
Thailand's raining season is during summer months. You can't go to Thailand before September, so you won't be there in raining season. 🙄
-
how is the scene in Mexico?
I always stay in zona rosa area where all gay bars are located.
-
TAWAN MUSCLE BAR
What do you do when you go see those competitions? Can you hire those models for your pleasure?
-
Go Go Boys in Thailand
Dear size queen.
-
Go Go Boys in Thailand
Congratulations on your 80th birthday today!! I hope you continue to enjoy Thailand.
-
Go Go Boys in Thailand
I don't think you have to commit yourself when you connect with someone from the APPS. You can promise to his taxi money to come meet you first. If the guy look quite different from his photos, you can just tell him no.
-
African money boys in Thailand
Not sure about African guys, but I have seen Russian escorts (this was before Covid), their prices were at least double the local Thai counterparts rates, and they were very popular among the affluent Thai customers.
-
African money boys in Thailand
My theory is, anyone on Blued would also be on Grindr. So what's the point of having Blued (unless you are Chinese)?
-
African money boys in Thailand
This just give me a new reason to visit BKK again.
-
Any short term gym in Silom area?
Not everything in Thailand is cheaper than in the western world.
-
Any short term gym in Silom area?
The advantage of joining a gym in BKK is to meet and hire trainers, which can easily develop into something more if you are willing to pay extra money. They are more expensive than Tawan boys, but they have nicer bodies and faces.
-
Short time hotel Silom
I have never encountered any problem bringing overnight guests to my hotel rooms in Thailand, never needed a short time room.
-
Travel in the Time of Omicron – A Saga
Good for you. But I am afraid most of the posters on this board don't have 20 years or more to take in the risk.
-
Sao Paulo newbie AirBnB question
The second link doesn't work.
-
RIP Thierry Mugler
This picture reminds me of Jeff Stryker.
-
Brazil sauna question
In short, if authentic Viagra and the generic Sildenafil are the same price, which one would you get? If the price is a big deal to you, you would certainly get the cheaper generic Sildenafil and convince yourself they are the same thing.
-
GIG or SDU?
Absolutely, if you get a window seat flying in/out of SDU, you are getting the view of Rio equivalent to those 15 minute helicopter ride, but for free.
-
Serious Ageing Question
Right, just use your fingers, you won't even need Viagra.
-
Bangkok Most Popular Tourist Destination
Well, not the only criteria but the most important one, for most people on this board.
-
Bangkok Most Popular Tourist Destination
But does Paris has affordable activities in the redlight district? I don't think so.
-
short Jan Brazil trip report
I have been to Salvador once. There is nothing to write home about, but if I go again, it'd probably because of weather. Rio and SP is too cold for me in winter months (June to August) to enjoy outdoor activities, and there is no indoor heating in Brazil.
-
Brazil sauna question
Last time (2 years ago), the clerk at the drugstore won't sell me Ambien (sleeping pills) without a prescription. They could not produce a prescription at the store either.
-
Best choice for Brazilian cell service
I am curious why you want to maintain (top up) a Brazillian cell phone number when you are not in Brazil.