Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. Why is somebody holding up a gun in the air at a party? That's scary.
  2. 4. I don't think there are 5 floors at The Week, either Rio or SP locations.
  3. I don't think this article is accurate: 1. Many clubs open at 9 or 10 pm. But most people just don't show up until after 11pm. That's why there are early bird discounts on covers. Some clubs even let you in for free before 11pm. 2. There are many drinking bars where Brazilians get together early in the evening to just drink and chat. But no, people don't go to dance clubs at 8pm. 3. I didn't know Lyft operates in Brazil.
  4. Yes, sauna cost R100 per 40 minute session, but you need to add the entrance fee and the room charge. The total is close to R200. But the rooms at sauna are usually not nice (compare to a hotel room). The plus side with sauna is you see the guy in person before you decide if you want him, as opposed to online photos.
  5. True. I didn't ask you to be a kind person either.
  6. Go ahead and get involved with illegal prostitution in China. Enjoy!!! You have been warned. China is not Thailand.
  7. Sorry I offended many posters here.
  8. Good point. thanks.
  9. My first time was 2 weeks in Rio last month. This is my 2nd time now, also 2 weeks: one week in SP, one week Rio. I plan to come back in June for a month and join my Brazilian friends in the gay pride parade in SP. Next winter, I plan to stay the whole max 90 days visa allowance per visit. I will be happy to escape the cold winter in the states. I really should learn Portuguese.
  10. Yesterday afternoon, I saw a large older white man and a young pardo garotos sitting at the outdoor chair/table by Farme and Vuscinde. There was no conversation going on. The young guy obvious has a bored look on his face.
  11. I always exam the most important piece of the body part before hiring the person. And I would definitely skip those snobish boys (wearing boxers under towls). Someone like this is problematic even in the suites. There are plenty of other boys. I read another post that says, the guys wearing boxers probably have smaller penis.
  12. It's like going to a public toilet.
  13. All cocks and boys are there for one purpose -- your money. He say hi and you pay to go to room with him, finishes sex, comes out and looks for next. All the smiles and chitchat are fake.
  14. 6 day is really short.
  15. I can think of two reasons for public sex: 1. OP is too cheap. 2. He is an exhibitionist. ( why don't you tell the management that you are an exhibitionist and want to play in public but still pay for the room fee?)
  16. Please be very careful.I was attacked tonight walking back to the hotel from a dance club in Sao Paulo. The incident left two bleeding cuts on my face and several scratches on my arms. It was supposed to be a 10 minute walk and my Brazilian friend told me that neighborhood was safe (he had to leave early to sleep and get up for work). Some Brazilians will attempt to rub you the minute they realized you are a foreigner. I feel I am lucky to have survived this incident. My guardian must have been watching over me. I spoke to the hotel staff and insisted on reporting to the police. Both did not act like this is a serious crime. I am still shaken now. Please be very caeful.
  17. I would GALDLY miss any AA or UA flights. In fact I would rather wait a whole day at the airport for a flight than stepping on any AA or UA flight. I have my pride and I would like to be treated like I am a customer.
  18. But I bet you will still continue flying AA. They are counting on you "loyal" customers staying with them no matter what.
  19. What do I care. I avoid AA or UA and lately AC at any cost. I don't even care for their elite flyer status.
  20. There is no set price. It all depends on how much the boy thinks he worth, and your negotiation skills. By default, local customers pay less, and the tourists (those who don't speak Portuguese) pay more.
  21. Yes. XE.com shows 1 USD = R4.10 today. But.... This is not what you can get at any ATM, or exchange booth on the street. I got R3.96 today.
  22. I have only been to Rio once, so I am certainly not knowledgeable. I stayed in Copacabana and it was convenient, many stores and restaurans, and hot guys walking around shirtless. I know the gay beach is in Ipenema and I am sure there are hot guys there too (I also know hot guys don't come free.)The few times I walked around in Ipenema, it just seemed like a residential area, less commercial than Copa. I like to know what the advantage is for you to stay in Ipenema.
  23. 1. Chinese are very calculating and mean people. Scam is a big part of their culture.2. Prostitution is illegal in China.
  24. To OP, I am curious if you have tried those specific sex acts or other unusual sex acts during your previous visits to saunas? What were the reaction from the boys? I suspect these are only your fantasies.
  25. Many people on this forum stay at apartments through Airbnb or other sites. While Airbnb is quite popular these days, I find it over rated. They show you the nightly rate when you search. Then when you are ready to book, their complete pricequote become much higher, around 15% higher with Airbnbs fee, then there is a seperate cleaning fee. Some hosts even have the fine print that they charge electricity seperately in the fine prints. When you book the room on Airbnb, the charges is all prepaid. When there is a dispute, the renter usually lose because the hosts already have your money, and it's your fight to get it back. Airbnb don't have real time customer service. Everything is through Email. There is noone to talk to. Their disclaimer says they are only provide tge tool to connect hosts and renters, and nit responsible to mediate dispute. I have searched Airbnb, and their apartments are not cheaper than hotels. Although these apartment have kitchens, I don't think I want to spend time shopping and cooking when I can eat out at very reason price in Brazil. Some apartments don't have elevators, some don't have safe box, some don't have doorman, some don't have black out window curtain. The blackout curtain is pretty standard feature among hotels, and is important to me, because I want to be able to sleep during the day if I stay up partying all night. .....on and on. You need to research high and low, and ask the hosts, and many of the hosts can't communicate in English. I am ok with staying at hotels.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.