Everything posted by scott456
-
Returning to USA from Brazil
Right, and if you have a positive result on PCR test, you are not allowed to board the plane even if you have no symptoms.
-
GoGo Club Danger Sao Paulo
Sorry to hear that. I hope you are ok. Next time, you know you should take a Uber to and from any location in Brazil that has dubious reputation, especially bars and clubs.
-
GoGo Club Danger Sao Paulo
You will be fine, just need to take Uber to and back from this club, never have to put a step on the street. Same with any clubs in central area, and the Week a bit far out.
-
Lagoa today
I am fully vaxed with Pfizer, but I am still too coward to go to Brazil, not to mention to do the things in Lagoa or other bars, clubs.
-
Is Club 117 having “Straight” nights?
I wouldn't mind hiring a man and a woman together for 3some.
-
Congonhas airport São Paulo
I put my butt plug/vibrator in the carryon.
-
Learning Spanish and Portuguese
Exactly...after a few trips to Brazil, I could actually speak a few words in Portuguese, but I still rarely spoke it. I always got into confusing (worse) situations when others talked back to me in Portuguese with enthusiasm, and I still had to disappoint them.
-
Learning Spanish and Portuguese
Before the COVID pandemic hit, I was planning on long staying in Brazil and attending their language school. Unfortunately, this plan doesn't seem to be viable in the near future.
-
20 years of Memories
As I remember, election Sunday in Mexico means no selling alchohol starting on Saturday (hence bars/clubs are all closed) until election is over on Sunday.
-
A renewed exodus from Venezuela to Columbia
Most of the better looking guys have escaped to europe (spain).
-
latest trip to Brazil
This is your very first post. Welcome to this forum.
-
Santo Domingo, Land of Plenty, Part 2
I am into smooth, thin guys. So the above three guys will be my preference.
-
Lagoa last night
I am so jealous of you pfizer/moderna vaccinated people.
-
Medellin
- My third long trip to Latin America and Havana
Right, all the handsome young Portuguese men have left Portugal for the better parts of Europe. Same with Czech guys. They need to import more guys from outside.- Brazil Retirement Questions 2021
Indeed, the stock market and crypto currencies are making a lot of people very happy. I have been in early retirement and traveling around for sometime(until Covid started), while keep my house in the U.S. as my home base. But I am seriously thinking about getting a condo instead. It's much easier to just lock up a condo and leave. Plus, I wouldn't want to maintain a house in my older age even when I quit traveling. But that's just me.- My third long trip to Latin America and Havana
How do you sponsor a young handsome Cuban to leave Cuba?- Mostrando el Paquete
Very nice. I am sure there are some wealthy men who are able and willing to pay his price.- Costa Rica report from a past trip
That must be at least 20 years ago.- today in Ipanema
This video is not available.- Brazil travel deals 2021
WOW: Several US Cities To Brazil Business Class From $470 Roundtrip- Brazil travel deals 2021
Airfare deals may change or disappear in a matter of minutes or hours.- EXTENDED FREAK-END (WEEKEND) DR
- EXTENDED FREAK-END (WEEKEND) DR
How old is he?- São Paulo CoV vaccination
I want to get the better vaccine: Pfizer or Merdena. - My third long trip to Latin America and Havana