Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. OMG...I love those rooms with mirrors on the ceilings.
  2. Hotel Arpoador-- restricted access to sauna and pool? Access to the gym one at a time?
  3. Generic viagra is the viagra you can buy online from India without prescription in your own western countries. Although the quality is questionable, many people buy it because it's a lot cheaper than the real ones. However, personally I don't mind getting my doctor's prescription and paying for the real ones. It's a small price to me, considering the risks of potential problems from those generic pills.
  4. Very nice. You Spanish speakers are so lucky...
  5. However, if you go to Brazil during June through September, the weather may be a little too cool/cold for those who enjoy shirtless activities in SP or Rio. And remember, they don't use heaters in Brazil. This is the time to head north to Bahia.
  6. I would put the popper in checked luggages. I don't think I need it during the flight.
  7. If a garoto needs some substance to work, that's a first warning sign to me not to hire him. But if he is stunning and absolutely my type, I sure can offer him a Viagra for free.
  8. Yep. I tried it once, am not a big fan. It's too crowded.
  9. That's easy, a photoshopped vaccination card will do.
  10. Perhaps we should all be very clear to the GP what exactly is expected before hiring. If any of the specific sex acts is not delivered, there will be no payment, or a small payment like 20(or 50) Reals.
  11. I had many instances in Thailand where the guys could not even get erection, and still keep smiling faces. That's when you know you are scammed. If there is a mama sun involved, you can probably go through the lengthy unpleasant process to pay a minimum fee and return the guy. If there is no mama sun, you are out of luck. But in Brazilian saunas, I never had guys with erectile dysfunction problems. Now, whether they perform with enthusiasm or not is another story, but Brazilian GPs I had were all capable of performing the sexual acts as promised. My statement was more towards "not delivering what was promised" than "paying the guy to leave". Of course I will pay the guy to leave just to avoid troubles, anytime anywhere in the world.
  12. I have tried, but decided I am not attracted to Thais. Negotiating sex with Asians(including Thais) are too complicated. On top of that, they often didn't deliver what they promise and I just had to pay them to leave. My first time in Brazilian sauna was an eye opening experience, and I had no desire to visit Thailand ever since.
  13. I have heard too many stolen phone stories in Brazil, from both Brazilians and foreigners. They happened on metros, buses, clubs, restaurants, malls, streets all the time. I myself lost a phone in a club. So I always put my phone in a hidden pocket inside my pants. And I always bring a backup phone (or my old phone) and a spare sim card with me to Brazil just in case. Do not leave your wallet and phone out of sight when you have a visitor in your hotel room(lock them all up in the safe) or in your sauna suite. After reading your story, I will buy one of those water proof phone ziplock bag so I can bring my phone to shower next time😆.
  14. [QUOTE] They are fascinated by the sudden global interest in their country. [/quote] Why is there a sudden global interest in Colombia?
  15. Just to add my two cents: 1. I would be very hesitant to hire a GP online based on his photoshopped pictures. 2. Brazilian go go boys are the best looking and best body shape, compare to the go go boys in Mexico, Colombia, or even U.S. and Canada.
  16. Actually you can put down any notes on your smart phone, since you will have the phone with you at all times for translation purpose. Unless you want the GP to sign your paper agreement, but I've never seen anybody does that. 🤣
  17. Love those pecs and abs.
  18. Things like using comdoms for oral sex or any other specific sex act can always be discussed in advance. I always make clear what exactly I want to do before hiring a GP at the sauna.
  19. My biggest gripe about saunas is the room quality. The cheap, worn bed sheet, the furnishing, even the TV set, they are all the lowest quality.
  20. Inside the room= sex Outside the room= cruising, deciding who to hire.
  21. Yes, the transportation from Mexellin airport to the city is not very easy to arrange if you don't plan ahead of time. But I followed some TripAdvisor poster's instruction, got in line with local folks outside the airport, and got on the share car ride. (I don't speak any Español). It was a winding, hilly ride. When you get to the city, you will have to get your own taxi or uber to go to your hotel/apartment. For Uber, it's true that you have to sit in the front seat because Uber is illegal there. My trip was 3 years ago though.
  22. This place has been discussed in other threads. Of course you can hire them, but you need to speak Español. There are small booths (one chair per booth, no beds) behind curtains where you can get lap dance or sex at the negotiated price. You can take them out to love hotels too (at your own risk), all negotiable depending on your Spanish language skills and how good you are at dealing with seedy people. You should be prepared to get ripped off even for the drink when they sense you are a foreigner. The bartenders often give you wrong changes or double/triple charge your credit cards. You are too rich to them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.