Everything posted by Riobard
-
United States citizens will need a visa to visit Europe starting in 2021.
I think I grasp this ... One poster (gratuitously?) described him as muezzin-like. He is comparing that comment to (approaching) Godwin's Law: As an online discussion continues, the probability of a reference or comparison to Hitler or Nazis approaches 1. In this case, an Islam reference he thought did not fit the narrative. Not unhinged, just assuming comprehension.
-
United States citizens will need a visa to visit Europe starting in 2021.
For Canadian readers, the visa waiver application will require a "biometric" passport. If you have a 10-year passport that was issued prior to July 1, 2013 and expires later than December 2020, you will likely have to replace it, earlier than renewal time, with the proper version for travel commencing 2021.
-
Deleating a post
Through the edit function, only within 60 minutes. You can backspace delete everything you typed. The post with your name symbol will not be deleted but will show a blank field ... we usually type [delete] so readers know the intent of the poster.
-
Brazilian Saunas
I suggest you use the search field here for a little but dated info. Espaço 165 is also near it and looks nicer. However, they are both quite a distance north not far from Galeão airport. You would likely be in proximity to favela areas. For the savvy and adventurous, perhaps?
-
Misterbnb.com: The Gay Equivalent to Airbnb
I would rather be rejected by an Airbnb host, though that is unlikely and is reportable under their non-discrim code, than risk walking into a situation being in a home that may be known and targetted by homonegative (with indifferent law enforcement) elements within its community. The Parisian adult male starting the company had reportedly been denied a stay request in Barcelona (!) ... sorry, don't buy it. He also implied that Airbnb policy allowed hosts to ask about orientation. Wrong. All he had to do was report the host. However, obviously it his and consumer prerogative to deviate from mainstream listing platforms. Other than 'entire place' I have stayed in Airbnb 'private rooms' with 3 families and with 1 single person and never been asked anything personal such as marital status, etc despite plenty of social exchange with them including at times attending social gatherings with their friends as an invitee. Hosts care more about how you rate them than who you fuck.
-
Inside the Worlds Toughest Prisons
Clube 117 and Sauna Point 202, 'bro'thels in Rio de Janeiro named for the number of their street address.
-
Klub MeeTinGs
What would be key for me is not being counted among a group of shitheel assholes making it impossible for 8th floor or other residential hardworking Carioca occupants to get their needed rest. Invitation-only and ambiguous business branding may be a way to get around zoning restrictions at others' expense.
-
Klub MeeTinGs
However, I cannot be impressed since the IG latest post is 30 months ago. I cannot verify the hours but here is other possibly helpful info. It is on the 9th floor, perhaps a party space on the top floor of the building. Closest Metro Carioca. The phone number is a guy's Whatsapp.
-
Klub MeeTinGs
The Instagram page might help, particularly if this place is as yet undiscovered here.
-
São Paulo
Wherever you stay, if you blend sights and sauna venues you will likely need to travel locally most days via Metro or a ride app. The key for me is proximity to a Metro station. I have stayed on three different Metro lines and total travel (no charge, in my case) has been about the same each visit. I have liked that Lagoa, usually my last activity of the day, is walkable to Santa Cruz Metro where there are also many excellent dinner options if I have not yet eaten. I have also stayed within two blocks of there, meaning travel to more tourist areas in the daytime ... six of one, half a dozen of another in terms of the time of day travel will occur. I usually try to choose a top floor (penthouse/cobertura) apartment without adjoining neighbours, so I endure less annoying noise. Reasonably priced smaller modest ones are not plentiful, so location near a Metro station within ten stops of my destinations is the main determinant. I would likely choose my preferred type of accommodation even if Über would need to be my main source of transport, as long as there were other amenities within a short walk. I am usually back home before the Metro closes. I have not hosted guests. I do not know if Lagoa's change in location will be near a station. However, Über is inexpensive.
-
DIRTY DOMINICAN DEEDS
Hahaha ... good catch, thanks. Mea maxima culpa. Two possible explanations: One, I am dealing in COP for a trip to Bogotá mid-September, and will purchase an initial batch this week. Two, a uniform fantasy subliminally on my mind.
-
Merida nudity/orgy
Beware ads or invites for small intimate sex party gatherings thru Grindr in Mérida. I received a few this winter and I was informed by a local that they are fake and an attempt to catfish from you an admission fee.
-
DIRTY DOMINICAN DEEDS
I found the entrance to Gym MP, corresponding to the location and the two indoor photos above. Perhaps one can be too dickstracted to attend to one's surroundings, and should wear a helmet and safety boots. It may have been 50COP rather than 20 for single use. Too negligible to recall.
-
DIRTY DOMINICAN DEEDS
Yes, it is Colonial, 358 El Conde, upstairs. One of the local physique competitors, Juan Carlos Feliz, put me through a routine there. ---- MP is quiet weekdays, but evenings and Saturday crammed, with every piece of equipment utilized and people usually taking turns "working in". The vibe is more conducive to social cooperation and light interaction. Two photos. There is a set of stairs at the back, going to the second floor, with a "massage" sign. (Most of the serious top-level competitors train at one of the many SmartFit locations, not very convenient to the colonial district.)
-
DIRTY DOMINICAN DEEDS
- DIRTY DOMINICAN DEEDS
Just go to the n/e corner of the park, walk a few steps west on Simon Bolivar and cross over to the lane running north ... a few retail kiosks on the right bordering the small crummy park behind it. On your left, a row of old buildings. I think the owner/coach, Melvin Pizzini, has labelled it MP "Y" (ie, YMCA logo) or something like that. The entrance is a metal grill door. If I recall correctly, no A/C. Maybe cooling fans. Packed from 5 PM. He is old-fashioned, no listing, no website. Single day use 20COP?- DIRTY DOMINICAN DEEDS
I believe you are describing elderly Melvin P's little postage-stamp one-buck gym, perfectly adequate most times, opposite some kiosks on a small travessa that is not labelled on most maps though I believe this laneway is technically called Rosas.- DICK-stractions in Santo Domingo
Being alive is risky. Assuming, for the sake of illustration, 4 of the 6 million annual visitors are age 20-64, about 9,000 of them have but a year to organize their Dominican Republic vacation selfies. Technically, applying this death rate, about 180 visitors per year would be expected to return home in a body bag. These facts are obscured in the context of isolated foul play. The odds are far worse for the standard retirement set.- Colombia: full list of hot spots
Jajajaja ... speaking of Medellín, Tijuana, and San Diego, I left my heart in San Francisco.- Warren open to decriminalizing Sex Workers
Don't get too excited yet. There are three main components: advertising, selling, and purchasing. The Nordic Model, adopted by Canada and several Euro nations, has focused on decriminalizing one component, the provision by commercial sex workers. In fact, previously it was illegal in Canada to communicate for the purposes of prostitution; it is currently illegal to buy sex, thus imposing the criminalization on clients.- Colombia: full list of hot spots
Thanks for the detailed report. I don't really understand the passport theft. What is TJ ... I cannot find it with Google? You were making out with your pants off in an area accessible to others? The thief took your passport and you recovered your pants, or you had to leave without that clothing item?- Who said you cannot afford to visit Barcelona - - - -
For future price discounts, cannot wait (Not!!!) for the application of these new Skyrider seat designs, pitched forward so you are half-standing.- Who said you cannot afford to visit Barcelona - - - -
You may get a cheap flight ... HOWEVER, if you prefer tourist home platforms, the inventory has reduced significantly, along with inflated prices and continuing high tourism volume other than day-trippers. Overall annual tourism represents at least 15 times the city's population. Barcelona is cracking down on unlicensed rentals and is doing so effectively, with a vast increase in inspectors and huge fines (including a large one imposed on Airbnb HQ) to fund the oversight. The city officials have a zippy tool to scan listings for compliance. I was recently surprised to see Airbnb rates so much higher and selection so much smaller compared to 2016 and compared to Madrid and Seville in 2018. I suggest that if you rent from Airbnb, etc, vet your choice by ascertaining the host is licensed for the accomodations.- Lion's Club Rio
I also assume that Acyr was behind the recent Manhattan move (see photo) and that it is now also closed or never got off the ground.- Lion's Club Rio
Instagram recently up ... - DIRTY DOMINICAN DEEDS