Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Riobard

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Riobard

  1. It's name (the SP place) is Lions Nightclub. The copyright stipulates "Lions" singly but I doubt the single word usage is strictly enforced unless it is attempting to falsely represent Lions Club International. For example, naming an establisment Lions Den, Lion's Den, etc should be no problem. I agree that using Lions Club, or even Lion's Club (in PTG the apostrophe is not used for the grammatical possessive and tends to be omitted) is too blatant and, therefore, risky. A charitable organization often focused on youth, after all. Moreover, why would the owner(s) want the several local "Lions Clube" locations to come up in address searches by customers, ride apps, etc? Why hazard needless attention drawn to it in a conservative climate? If they want the edge over 117, should consider all angles.
  2. Pardon the mislead ... there is the option to walk up Gloria and Lapa and turn right onto the club's street, to the corner of Augusto Severo. When a bordello with females it was called Termas Rio Antigo.
  3. Right, I was off base re: location. La Passion, a few blocks north of the Metro (just stay on the same side of the street as the station's west exit, walk due north a few blocks, but crossing a little bit east onto the west side of Augusto Severo rather than veering slightly left up R. Gloria that merges into R. Lapa; there are several parallel strings of streets, some multi-lane, going from Gloria up to Lapa and Centro) was a nightclub, though I do not know why the word casino is coming up because houses of gambling are banned. I have walked by it getting to Centro. Before becoming a bar/danceclub it was apparently a regular brothel ! A few meters across the way, actually I believe three road tracks of traffic, lies the park Praça de Paris. I do not think it gets the foot traffic of its heyday due to there being no easy access without dodging vehicles. It has a Big Cat statue at either end of the water feature, one with a mane. I wonder if that explains the provenance of the name chosen for this latest incarnation. As a name alteration may be in order, I might suggest it contain the word Paris if the theme is geographically oriented. Or even something like Dois Felinos.
  4. Very interesting if this is a leased space in the former grande dame Hotel Glória, sold to a company, essentially state of Abu Dhabi, following its failed, incomplete renovation prior to the Olympic Games. I am only guessing because casinos had their golden age but then were outlawed in the 1940s, and it is a few blocks s/e from the Metro station. As for the name, I think it is shortsighted and I urge reconsideration at the outset. There are Lions Club International branches in Rio de Janeiro. The administrators of this new venue may not be aware of the identity, mandate, and global reach of Lions Club, Rotary Club, etc.
  5. Hahaha ... U R wan uv ah kynde inn urr cheep shawts, eunuque amungg uss Bored memmburrs, #SoleAsshole. Eye two haf mie lexicologic deefishinsee dayze. ---- On a less serious note, I doubt our erstwhile Social Anthropology researcher garnered much participatory interest from our more studly specimens, or got a truly representative sample across types The research subjects he cornered (for a modest stipend, perhaps)? Likely the more prissy twinkie bottoms faking as per their assertions of topping flabby bundas for big paydays. I cannot, frankly, imagine the guys I hire lining up to open up and share their 'ho' experiences with someone they might view as a gringo wack-a-doodle professor, for sextra credit or otherwise.
  6. Turn on the parental controls. In Episode 2, "Mouse" (top in photo ... Dominic's San Fran doppelganger from 'Looking') is graphically bottomed and drilled by his hunky young boyfriend Ben.
  7. The age-difference acceptability naysayers might not buy it, but you just have to master the PTG translation nuances of apoptosis in helping your fave GdePs transcend their overly dramatic 'heva' revulsion and get on with it. The credible theory of systematic progressively cyclical human cell death and replenishment, generally turned over about every ten years. He's either going to buy into it that both your cellular structures are similarly and perpetually roughly pre-latency, or aggressively turn you over, smooshing your face into the nasty diseased mattress, to shut you up. Works every time. A concept free of notions of patriarchy, homonegativity, and internalized misogyny, except of course his scripted macho performative utterances such as "take it deep, bottom bitch!" ------ If any of us happen to be on the relevant research grant review committee ... sorry, Mitchell, all the material you need is here; just run it through Quirkos software.
  8. GEH's Instagram page .. banner ad.
  9. Inquiring minds want to know: how did you convince MX you are 60 or older?
  10. Still have the book in iBooks folder from a few years ago ... it was not cheap. Should have waited for excerpts such as presented here in this new thread. Mitchell got all this qualitative research grant cash to go into the field and ask questions we already pretty much know the answers to. One of my favourite parts is his attempt to apply "grounded" feminist anti-prostitution theory. When the GdePs are asked about exploitation the typical response is: "Sure, I exploit others all the time".
  11. Along with the stripper hooboy union trend in Atlanta this will give Mississipi and the Carolinas' clubs a fighting chance. But Kansas ... Toto, NOOOOOO!!! I will have to try to get the word out to some of the Montreal mecs that make occasional pilgrimages to Johnson's.
  12. I think that Gigolo Erotic House is attempting an addition, on Thursdays, adding to their Fri/Sat/Sun schedule of male strippers. It appears to be a bisexual orgy with an admission price and anything goes. There is a larger cover fee. Potential here to "sponsor" your favourite Saint Moritz guy to head upstairs and watch him in action? Or too perverse.
  13. A Village People throwback attempt at Theatron ... favourites?
  14. @episevilla, are you able to elaborate on these "internet cabins", specifically in Bogotá. Were you just following the lead of the local? Or perhaps you have some intel on name/location of such establishments? You mentioned close to hotel, so I assume Chapinero.
  15. There is no Brazilian at the centre of this thread! I thought that was the point. Only a poor stateless sod who through the confluence of unfortunate circumstances was homeless and abused in formative favela years, had dumbass adoptive parents big on cuddly farm animals but dismissive of the importance of naturalization process steps, had non-addressed psychosexual developmental problems, endured "almost eight years" incarceration (why should rounding up to a decade suggest a dim view of him or of the sentence duration when sex offenders usually end up under scrutiny in perpetuity anyway?), and - it gets even better - numbnuts bornagains who think pool maintenance in arid Arizona a few degrees of separation from scantily clad pubescent girls is a great career move for a sex offender apparently in progressive reform/rehab who just might be better off avoiding that type of temptation. A veritable tragedy of errors that simply mirrors the comedy of interpretive errors in the MO of forum posts. Sheesh. The article from the Nebraska newspaper in his former jurisdiction referencing subsequent convictions, if factually correct, and the judge's commentary on record, may simply add insight into why the US officials are so adamant about their decision. Why should there be surprise at the inconsistencies among news reports? Was the original article not oriented to critique these types of deportation justifications? Neither side of the issue would dare spin the narrative?
  16. It appears that if you go to edit a post within the allowable time ... I think it is still 60 minutes ... save it, then decide you want to make an additional change, the original change is nullified. Therefore, I believe for every additional edit you will want to redo all of the changes.
  17. A newspaper closer to his home base. May be sloppy reporting. Or perhaps they were offenses that emerged following initial imprisonment. In any case, not the best 'poster boy' for this deportation trend. One article reports four (adopted?) brothers but the family photo depicts two brothers and two sisters, all apparently younger. Though I do not know the gender of the minors assaulted. Question is: how did he make it through nearly a decade behind bars as a convicted "pedophile". He may have some survival skills.
  18. Actually, four child sexual assault convictions in his early twenties.
  19. If he's organized, Papi Musculoso can burn the candle at both ends, not shy about advertising public domain where the pay-per-view-and-book is better, as well as experienced in assembly-line work where lower pay accumulates. I don't know if these folks have too much interest in Miró, Gaudí, Güell, Dalí, etc. May (pitifully) think La Rambla and La Barceloneta are the cat's meow and all there is. A tall muscular handsome friend (Mineiro? he said so, anyway) of a well-known Brazilian global export who rakes it in primarily via escort sites, though reportedly at Lagoa in winter (the friend, that is) was at Thermas one evening recently. I think he is based in Barcelona but pursuing model and 'softer' entertainment work, perhaps reluctant at this point to advertise formally. In any case, I have not seen any ads featuring him. I don't think he was pleased at offer bids opening at €40 when his friend's pricetag is apparently several (5-10?) multiples of that and supports a quasi-jetset lifestyle. He was charming as fuck sealing the deal ... I apply value-based pricing and neither really lowball especially if I am under budget due to slim pickings nor overbid and invite gouging ... but then in private he got all Viserion (after the ice-dragon transform), started with up-sell attempts that I declined. He was sexy enough I could get off but he had enough attitude to part the Mediterranean. A few other hot South Americans were much more fun and earned more off me.
  20. The Singing Nun song I was thinking about is the French-language "Dominique" ... 'he crosses Europe up and down', but always willing to allow hot air propulsion open up the perspective.
  21. She may be complicit. Her selfies project more Stormy Daniels than Singing Nun ... and with two Frenchies to support at any personal cost in an endless economic downturn ...
  22. Kkkkkkk ... he means business, already advertising as of today, as "GAY"!!!! LMAO. He may be getting some destaque coaching, but not sure where his (their) head is at. Although it could mean screening out a customer base other than gay male.
  23. If you are 45-50 and getting with 21--25 year olds, you are clearly old enough to be their father. Beyond that, the notion of a gradient of age difference based on the breadth of that spread representing progressively greater pathos is nothing more than desperate denial. An attempt to set oneself uniquely apart from all the other aging farts peppering the gay graveyard yet still sucking back oxygen. As if there is an arbitrary upper limit to how many generations apart is respectable. Once that differential between legal age and the added average age of first-time parent is reached it is a level line of silly (or not). That guy in twenty or thirty years be humming If I Could Turn Back Time while navigating his walker on the 117 stairs. Put up to 50 rationalization candles on his cake. Horny knows no expiry date. Wake up and smell the café de manhã. In other words, Herbert'll like at 75 what he likes at 45 ... 21 year olds. His arousal template wasn't programmed at birth to defer sex until his middle years in order to maintain a 45 year spread and begin drooling and jacking at the local perinatal unit. Sheesh.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.