Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Riobard

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Riobard

  1. I have the Whatsapp for Fercho but I worry that Google Translate will fail me. My Spanish is nil. What would be the most accurate and efficient wording for: "I will visit soon. I like bigger muscular guys. May I see some photos?" The words 'culturista' and 'musculoso' come to mind, but might miss the mark. I do not think 'no boyish twinks' translates well, and I want to avoid being offensive. If the guy is handsome and built my needs are quite easy to meet. Por favor and gracias.
  2. I am 60% through. I found I had to give it a chance at first and the high Rotten Tomatoes rating helped me to stick with it beyond Ep.1. Cheesy, but fun guessing the plot arc. There is so much compelling TV to keep up with!
  3. I saw the dinosaur cartoon elsewhere recently. Cute. Coincidence (a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection). Yikes, the dictionary is no help simplifying. I am doomed to rely on complex terms! I only yesterday set my PVR to record NOVA - "Day the Dinosaur Died" (PBS). Anyway, what I am trying to say is, badly perhaps, is that is the coincidence. Or is it simultaneousness, contemporaneity, concomitance? HELP!
  4. Oh, a thousand pardons. I was able to negotiate to have my straitjacket removed if I agreed that the cluster of Earl's Court and area buildings (top right) represents apartment buildings, something I never questioned, but that the street block of Victorian townhouses (bottom left) also represents an apartment building within which the 32 Nevern Place townhouse represents an apartment number. Of course, this now puts me between a rock and a hard place since upon my release I potentially face the local Nevern Square Residents Association having me committed.
  5. Here is the reason I support the 60-minute limit: Edits allow for simple corrections in spelling, etc, but there is also scope for additions, deletions, amendments, what have you. I will often note the timing of another's post and wait the 60 minutes to ensure I am not responding to a post that was subsequently altered and, therefore, might make alphabet soup out of my content. What if I too quickly and impulsively bitch-slap someone who bitch-slapped me, then they retracted and my burn stands alone?! In many cases if you are a little late to the edit party your correction can be made in a post that follows immediately, if not exactly consecutively, the one you wish to alter. If there is a much longer window for edits the thread flow risks being usurped by contributions that are nonsensical because they are predicated on others' content that no longer exists in the original form. Of course, for those who have a meaningful existence and do not live on the board, a longer edit window would pose less of a problem.
  6. Exactly. Image along the theme of barmy does apply here. Equating a street address number with a flat or apartment unit number, and equating a street block of houses with an apartment building ... both clearly signs of being 'off one's trolley'. Response as feeble as the mail delivery would be in this case, particularly instruction manuals in the postal carrier bag that are intended to give concise directions to obscure establishments. Perhaps Mary Poppins will come to the rescue. She might even recommend collaboration for clarity.
  7. If I understand correctly, this means scanning all of North America for Miami-based and second guessing where they reside?! Then there is a telltale clue to go by? I am not about to pay to chat simply to discover if a North American profile actually works out of a city in another continent. It is easier for me to meet attractive Colombians in Spain. I want to visit Bogota etc, but I am not particularly looking for average trade at low two-figure rates.
  8. Piping in ... in case there is confusion, #32 is the street address for the 5-story rowhouse. There is no apartment building per se unless you consider each address a mini-building. Each address (ie, 30, 32, 34) is a Victorian townhome's street number in the traditional full-block contiguous pattern. Not all of them display the street number that technically corresponds to the address. Most are converted into a handful of flats that are independently owned on leasehold basis. In this case the flat number is simply Bsmnt, but you can see it on the plaque. And as the OP states, the red door down below the wrought-iron. Have fun.
  9. Interesting. Sometimes muscular to some observers means physical definition. I should clarify (for MMV sake) that my standard is not necessarily jacked bodybuilder though classic physique category (not during spray-paint and competition dehydration) is of interest to me. I am simply scanning for a kg:cm (lb:cm) weight-height ratio of .45:1 (1:1), baseline 6 ft and slightly less weight requirement as height value descends. Shorter fellows interested in physique development can usually gain faster and more easily. However, 5'8" well proportioned at 165-175 lbs (age 20-35) and conventionally handsome can potentially turn my head. But 10 words of verbal description, yours or mine, is not the 1,000 embedded in an image, is it? I would need more information before attempting to get my hands on your particular type of equatorial rare-specimen butterfly net.
  10. You are in the correct section and your assessment about body type is accurate. I can concur based on about eighteen months of regular checking and maybe two or three profiles catching my eye. I will go to Colombia soon and have written off CB as a resource. Anyway, saves me the hassle of attempting to make arrangements. Other contributions here have been useful. I will definitely check out St Moritz and Gigolo Erotic same building.
  11. On CB chances are slim to none.
  12. I have been curious about the ethnic mixture distinctions made by some visitors on the forum between Bogota and Medellin, all but 220 kms apart. Perhaps they are based on anecdotal observation ... personal experience, or very focused on the 'trade'. In actuality, there are abundant data from Colombian census material that suggest the racial admixture is very similar across the specific groupings of White/Euro, Indigenous, and Afro; as well as major combinations. Even when controlling for the trend of Euro and Euro-Indigenous (Mestizo) to be broadly grouped together. Attached are figures across departments and the capital region. In fact, the department in which Medellin resides (Antioquia) has slightly more Afro representation likely owing to higher Afro density on the Pacific coast. The patterns of considerably higher Indigenous representation appear to fairly beyond Bogota. In sum, even if race were a factor in terms of city choice I think I would be inclined to go with the reliability of demographic research.
  13. I was clearing up a misapplied critique, not wording. However, I think that for the sake of your mental health it is 'you-win o'clock'.
  14. He did not mean semantically "all Brazil gigolos", thereby scooping in commercial sex workers from the clubs we frequent. He meant 'there are Brazil gigolos advertising ...', in contrast to the theme of photo posts made here on the forum. I think that unnecessarily correcting wording is a turn-off and discourages some posters from contributing. I merely wished a poster to realize he was likely being incorrectly called out due to a simple misunderstanding. The acompanhante site referenced is also a relatively insignificant player. Minor representation is not totality. Sure, he could have added "some" without being superfluous, but I got his drift all the same. At this point he is likely more bored to tears than offended.
  15. I am no expert but I have been there several times over the past 21 years. It does takes a little research for a newbie to find it. And some generations may need to take a seminar on landline use. By 'sign' I meant a little notice of some sort indicating holiday closure. It isn't preposterous for a young tourist to have gone there, seen no evidence of life, discovered the website had expired, and assumed the brothel was no longer in business. That it requires some degree of insider savvy at the level of sussing out cottaging locations is quaint and compatible with the Victorian environs but more a problem for their marketing model (if they happen to care) than for me. I do understand their low-profile approach. Personally, I experienced a minor temporary frisson of satisfaction/relief as my curiosity has at times impelled me to make a pitstop in London that I would have otherwise skipped. Decades ago, including a previous location early 1990s, I was much more satisfied with the lineup. Lately, the city's sights and shows, fortunately, compensate.
  16. That is how I originally interpreted that (ronjames') post ... those who advertise do so with personal photos; those who advertise on gigolo sites are, in fact, gigolos. I did not think he was making a case for posters here to share photos simply because commercial sex worker sites contain ad photos.
  17. Deleted addendum [ignore]
  18. Good to know. Next time someone visits you might alert them that since their website is non-operational (temporarily? missed hosting renewal?) that, coupled with a visitor coming up short (attended on a holiday closure? no signage or did not see one at the entrance?), has lead to at least one exaggerated report of their demise.
  19. Villa Giani has apparently closed suddenly. You would be advised to check its status prior to visiting.
  20. Oh that is a gem of info! Satena has plentiful inexpensive flights BOG-EOH (eg, $75USD return) smack in the middle of Medellin, and the flight time is barely longer than the harrowing 32km road transfer from José María Córdova (MDE) into the same area of Medellin.
  21. Be sure to copy the Just4Fans piece to BuzzFeed [Joking] Erm ... the hallucinatory defecation flashbacks, a first [Teasing]
  22. I began and will wrap up doing neither of the two options. In the name of consistency I fail to grasp why we cannot simply pass water wherever and however we like. I share these sentiments about secretions with Pavlov's dog.
  23. I had the A/C problem at Fox a few years ago, it had to have been 38/100+ under the upper roof, but do not recall what I would consider to be 'sous-vide in my own sweat' being the case at 11. The play caves are included in the admission but I would prefer to pay more and have cooling or at least a ventilador in the room. I suppose one could intermittently dance in and out of the cold water setting as needed. I explored a little more and discovered that Clube 11's address is the sole anomaly on the street (Rua José Duarte). The odd side commences at #33. The club is sandwiched, on the even side, between #86 and #110. When in doubt on any street, just go up to the extra zero and it is the bulding just before it. Joking.
  24. I am posting various holiday hours here, for good measure, because assumptions about them appear to have been misrepresented in another thread.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.