Everything posted by Riobard
-
Do not Post any photos
Recurrence of this theme: In a few weeks or months time, do not be shocked if an attempt to contract honour-system 100% discretion among 31,500 viewers logging in at some 250 per diem is made.
-
Do not Post any photos
Tasso, unlike CZE, in Brazil there is minimal crossover between sauna brothel workers and escort ads, an apparently growing but modest crossover between brothel providers and implicit or even explicit app profiles (eg, Grindr), and nonpurposeful crossover between brothel escorts and their (usually solo) porn roles.
-
Do not Post any photos
RockHardNYC, the sources are sometimes but rarely in situ shots that are the most likely to have been allowed with some degree of consent, predicated on discretion and personal use. Otherwise, the images tend to be from Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp profile pic, Grindr, etc. They are often simple to unearth. I would be gobsmacked if a subject consented to their social media photos being posted in the context of commercial sex work. Perhaps a few exceptions, such as fellows prolific in MSM porn ... they may be less burdened by the idea of their unveiling. Few of the working guys truly grasp that their performative labour exposes them to the caprice of being outed through various fora, via punters' whims. Unlike providers that advertise, they seem not to be aware of the network of websites in which reviews and comments are posted. It is implicit in the transaction that mutual anonymity be honoured. A few guys are waking up and privatizing their socia media. It is tempting to override the contract and think to oneself: I can share this image with a number of sympaticos, I have the skills to alter an image to make it less identifiable ... I have done this myself. It was nothing short of self-aggrandizing showing off, no matter what other justification I attempted to cobble together. You are correct, the ethical bottom line is informed consent. Any other attempt to legitimize is preposterously naïve.
- BHz Brazil review
- BHz Brazil review
- BHz Brazil review
- BHz Brazil review
- BHz Brazil review
- BHz Brazil review
- BHz Brazil review
-
My Fourth Time in Brazil - Sao Paulo, Santos, Rio de Janeiro
Welcome, hithereall. I don't want to be complicit in highjacking the OP's thread. You might simply start a new (your own) topic. But you seem to be a slightly lost though adventurous lambikins, newbie I would surmise, so here are a few thoughts: I have chatted with your Rowling protaganist but not gone with him. For a half hour session, his wizardry would likely ordinarily come in at about 100 reais, 150 tops. If this is your only Tues here, I strongly advise you select Clube 117 out of your two options, for the sheer eye-popping volume of trade on display on Tuesdays due to the first half-hour of R40 cabin fee being waived. Hence, its popularity tonight. But if you don't like crowded wall-to-wall stud presence or being waitlisted for a private suite, you can pass and go to Manhattan Rios. Or cab or Über to 117 afterwards. Good luck.
-
Belo Horizonte
There are two basic shuttle options, but some day to day variation. One operator from the Holiday Inn, another for the central bus terminal. I took a big chance on a Wednesday ... Über to get there, and there was space on Belvitur to get back to BHz, the Holiday Inn Selassi pick-up and drop-off point. See my parentheses in yellow in the relevant photo. I could have ended up stranded. You cannot get an Über once you are at INHOTIM. My driver offered to stick around all day! I sent him off. For your Tues, read the relevant section in the photos. I think the reason Wednesday is similar to weekends is that there are school and/or family discounts on Wed, so the most crowded of weekdays. Or in fact, maybe entrance was free that day. I forget. Enjoy. There is more upscale smorgasbord dining across the first body of water at the entrance, a small simple sandwich place near the entrance, and a hamburger kiosk with seating further in. The hamburger place was where I ended up having lunch, and was very good.
-
GOL Airline USA expansion
Right, the photo in the article appears to be a 787 Dreamliner. I think the photo below represents what GOL is calling "premium economy" in MAX.
-
GOL Airline USA expansion
The GOL flights, fortunately, are of not much use to me, so the problem of getting their site to work either thru URL or their app has no impact.
-
GOL Airline USA expansion
Copa has also begun adding the MAX aircraft to its fleet.
-
GOL Airline USA expansion
This may be old news to some, and of interest to others ...
-
Bottoming in Brazil
Well, your handle is Walker. As in, when a hot guy tongue-bathed his arse all afternoon, he walked away rather than discovering what came next.
-
Rio de Janeiro in dribs and drabs
- Rio de Janeiro in dribs and drabs
I have eaten at all ten or so sit-down dining establishments in central Gloria, district as encircled in yellow. EXCEPT Casa da Suiça in the Swiss Consulate, a restaurant that is now permanently closed. My favourite is Grégora Arte directly across the street from Clube 117. Dined there a few dozen times, never a disappointing meal whether 'fixed price' lunch, a snack, or dinner. I find that the preparation has a little more flair, and the meat is not overly salted. They also stock a large selection of imported European brews. Along with the regular menu card, there is always a fish, beef, chicken, and vegetarian lunch special selection. It is often fully occupied. The streetside patio is nicely shaded and quite comfortable on hot days. It is walkable for me. I think many 117 visitors have bypassed it because they often shoot out of the club like a bat out of hell and want to get to their more conventional tourist districts. Unfortunate, that, if one is hungry and has time prior to the final subway run.- Asia: Mileage run and fun New Year? Recommendations?
One might be able to negotiate a happy ending with a service like this ...- The Other Forum Closing
Mature ... one exception: "mature audiences only", then everyone wants in on it.- The Other Forum Closing
HOtel interior reviews ... teehee.- The Other Forum Closing
Suggestion for improvement regarding the notice ...- Bottoming in Brazil
Sounds like a culinary art that you do not gloss over.- Bottoming in Brazil
The extended analogy of pool poo doesn't work because my example was related to overdoing a method. The only swimmers diving into and up my arse wear a full latex body suit that does not hamper vigourous strokes as they come explosively to the finish line. I need not sit out any laps if I do my gentle prep for sitting on laps. Moderate, judicious use of an enema bulb is analogous to skimming the leaves off a pool. An aggressive fleet enema into colorectal nether reaches is like trying to hose down a manure pile. (Perhaps a better analogy than my initial attempt.) The sigmoid section and further distally within contains fecal matter that supports a healthy internal ecosystem. It is best left there until more waste crowds it out. I think Blindjaw's piece is somewhat cavalier and irresponsible. Pressure-washing down the mucosal lining disrupts the balance and can create problems with internal surface integrity. Cracking and drying, greater STD receptivity, and reducing contraction tone thereby leading to chronic constipation. With enemas like that who needs enemies? I want a healthy and naturally lubricated womb able to push those full-term babies out. But whoever wants repeated abortions, D&C, have at it. Fill and drain those swamp creatures. To each his own gut. Most poo that occasionally spots a condom is closer to the sphincter. And those innards are somewhat corrugated with debris retention folds. More like an inverted pine cone than an inverted acorn, more artichoke than persimmon. Yet nine out of ten non-douched fucked asses see their guests off with minimal hygiene gross-outs. Dicks are not as if they are poking through the straw hole into a full juicebox. If we could just train that part of our chutes closest to the atmosphere to gargle and spit ... OMG. - Rio de Janeiro in dribs and drabs