Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Penile Cancer
Next week I will go to the doctor,to check on these cancers
-
Penile Cancer
Please tell me the symptoms asap
- Anal cancer
-
Republicans look like losing
Either way their country isn't great, I think they still have minimum wages there and no social security if your unemployment. Not like Australia where some haven't found a job in 15 years and bludge off the system 😂
-
Anal cancer
What can be done for this lump
-
Seeking for advices
Filipino have small to medium I found
-
Republicans look like losing
That's your opinion , I like Trump, the USA is in the shit How long is your unemployment benefits? 6 months ,no free medical care , crime out of control , place is gone
-
Botox for penis
Penis injection blood plasma
-
Seeking for advices
Where U going bro?
-
Thailand seeks Filipinos to staff hotels
Filipinos are better at customer service in my opinion
-
Botox for penis
Take 5mg of cialis daily
-
Seeking for advices
The only thing is you will have to look for it ,unlike Pattaya,Either Grindr or going out to meet boys, so it doesnt suit a lazy person or under confidence person,I'm a introvert but I still did it I love all the top guys the Phillipines has There is gay sauna in Manila But go out and meet guys ,best way like I did is ask guys especially those without a shirt on for a picture with you ,slip them 100 pesos , give them your card with a number Get cards printed with your number I was gang fucked in Gensan by 4 young dark skin factory boys from 19yo to 23 all came inside me ,I think I paid 3000 pesos all 4 of them plus alcohol ,my bf did get them for me though , I had a sign on me CUMDUMP and my bf took pics as they were fucking me , all took Viagra , I also had much free sex from Grindr mostly straighttradies with Hilux utes
-
Anal cancer
This cancer lump seems to be disappearing, I will leave for a few days to see ,but I must also get my lungs checked . I was in a bar the other day someone smoking nearby have been coughing ever since , hopefully not yet into lung cancer I'm hoping this anal cancer doesn't come back or had spread , I will try to get a blood test next week asap
-
Seeking for advices
Manila more free sex same Cebu , obviously depends on what you want sexually and your own looks ..you will have your grinder going non stop there.
-
Seeking for advices
Philippines is great ,all mostly Top guys , cheaper prices,mostly free guys ,
-
Why Australia’s elite basketballer is ready to tell the world he is gay
Great article
-
Anal cancer
It is but , I'm coughing a lot today not sure if it has spread to my lungs I will have to go see the same doctor who I saw earlier this year when I thought I had throat cancer It's going to be embarrassing telling him I could have anal cancer now
-
Anal cancer
Does anybody know what anal cancer looks like? The last couple of days I have had a lump outside my anus,my bf says it looks very dark red ..it doesnt hurt I'm trying to see a proctortologist saw they are charging $400 but I need treatment urgently if it's cancer ,I'm not sure if it will spread to lungs etc It doesn't hurt at all ,it's been there a few days now no blood which could mean anything Anyone know someone who has had anal cancer ? How long did they live for?
-
kjun12, RIP
-
Bangkok White Party - NYE 2022
You really do that ?😂👍
-
New arrivals at suvarnabhumi
I see this in Sydney too, people going to airport with luggage getting on during the afternoon peak hour 5pm , 😳😳
-
Republicans look like losing
I'm surprised though, because the Republicans were supposed to win easily Betting companies had the Republicans at $1.10 to win 😳
-
Train journeys and dilemma with bf
Look , I have decided to be honest and I have told my BF this . If anyone asks we are just going to say we are raving homosexuals 💃💃💃
-
Botox for penis
I had the P shots last year , didn't really do much , $2500 for 2 shots Cheaper in Bangkok though
-
Train journeys and dilemma with bf
Never heard that term, domestic partner...😳,means ,.?