Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Robbed in Santo Domingo!!!
In my apartment building here in Sydney Australia, a few years ago several Irish traveller guys were arrested after targeting a gay guy from Grindr in my building. He was a young fem guy who met this Irish guy who tied him to a rocking chair and stuck a dildo up his bum before robbing him. When the cops were here many were laughing about it when I saw them 🤣
-
Tarntawan Hotel- Just checked in....
That looks like the room I had,be careful with the shower head ,I used to screw it off and use it 😂
-
What was your favourite TV show?
Murder she wrote , it's her funeral today I believe ?
-
What was your favourite TV show?
1989 and I was driving cabs in Sydney,in hopped a lady who was starring in the Play at the theatre had no idea who she was ,picked her up from the Hilton hotel to the Civic theatre, I stopped outside the theatre ,she demanded the "stage entrance" , I had no idea where that was,she got angry as there was a large crowd outside lining up I guess to see her 😂 I said to her I have no idea where the stage entrance is ,just get out here ! She got angry before taking off her jacket and wrapping it around her face and head and hopping out of the taxi ,no idea if she lined up like everyone else ,about 2 week later I called into the taxi company to answer a complaint written by her producer ,I guess she would be dead by now ,poor old soul 😂😂
-
What was your favourite TV show?
I loved him in that famous Australian movie with Graham Kennedy ..."Travelling North" Good older movie if U can watch it 👍
-
What was your favourite TV show?
Any good BBC dramas you guys know if ? I caught one on ABC (Australian) app the other day . Seems ABC & BBC swap programs
-
Jomtien complex
I didn't go to many bars when I was there in July . I think most popular are the Scottish guys bar ,I didn't go there though as it seemed crowded and as i don't like people I avoid busy bars .
-
Jomtien complex
I guess the "high season" is coming up
-
Jomtien complex
What happened to the toolbox bar in PP?
-
Jomtien complex
I don't know about profit but one owner told me a bar there sold recently for 3 million baht 😳😳😳😳
-
Jomtien complex
Maybe but not same in places like SOI bukhao who it's like dog eat Dog undercutting each other
-
Jomtien complex
I had this feeling all the Farang business got together to set a price minimum for drinks as they seem to be all the same price.
-
‘Father Joe' still on a mission
I always think Bangkok slums are no where as bad as the Philippines
-
What was your favourite TV show?
Mrs Bucket 😂
-
What was your favourite TV show?
Loved Columbo , ...." oh just one more thing"🤣 What about Murder she wrote, Quincy , and loved The Odd Couple !
-
What was your favourite TV show?
Yes I went off The Bill too when they started replacing the old characters such as Reg etc . On the buses, love they neighbour, George & Mildred , Now it's just rubbish on TV I try to get a lot if the English drama off ABC iView
-
What was your favourite TV show?
I sat watching the TV last night in a long time , switching the channels Haven't watched TV for years actually,that's because a combination of working shift work, going to gym , and a social life as well as all these reality shows I see advertised that I'm not interested in eg Big Brother, the voice ,Simon Cowell talent show etc etc So I reminiscing about the 70's 80's and 90's when TV was a big thing to many families. I miss THE BILL👮♂️, that was one of favourite shows on the ABC every Tuesday & Saturday nights back in the late 90's had the highest ratings here in Australia.and english comedies , wasn't into SOME MOTHERS DO have them . My favourite forget the name now was Mrs Slocombe and "I'm freeeeee! You don't get tv shows like that anymore
-
Robbie Coltraine RIP
72yo is too young nowadays to die . Usually according to statistics it's between 78 and 83 Although that is higher now due to the modern medicine Wasn't Robbie also in the detective series playing a forensic psychologist
-
Which massage place has the most handsome (masculine) guys? (In august 2022)
Your BF was younger no doubt ?
-
A Date with my Internet Crush
Sure ,but it analysing risk it depends on the situation . What is the actual "risk"? I meet guys on tinder in Australia all the time usually young Asian students,not just for sex but I met a young Korean guy last Sunday just to go out to walk in the park in Sydney. There could be a risk as such to that too ,he didn't try to rob me or ask for money or anything, obviously if he asked me to meet him at midnight in the backlanes somewhere that's a big risk I guess you could employ "risk management" procedures in all parts of life but you can't go around being paranoid Reminds me last week I'm walking along the street to see a guy obviously with a mental illness doing a karate stance in defense at everyone that walked past him and came close to him.😂
-
A Date with my Internet Crush
Life is a risk, better to go out and with a positive frame of mind and meet people 💚💙❤️💜
-
I asked to be rimmed !
Do many guys in middle eastern countries eg Egypt, Morrocco etc into rimming ??
-
I asked to be rimmed !
You could have HPV LMtu ( poster on here) died of that back in April 2013 Go get a throat check like I did ,all they do is put a camera thru the nostril and it takes like 30 seconds The specialist charged me around $400
-
Hedda
Wow,must be going back over 10 years? I recall there was some rumour or info there was a car accident of some kind relating to the owners of that forum Baht Stop? I recall something like that ,anyone remember that?
-
Same-sex marriage and surrogacy: where is it legal?
I'm sure I read somewhere Vietnam allowed same sex marriage? Maybe it was civil ceremony for same sex ,anyway if anyone can confirm