Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Kissing and Oral Safety
You don't have to take Prep every day, the sex clinic doctor told me if you know U gonna have s X then take 2 the day before apparently and one on the day , something like that anyway
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
I guess they all seem to be of how do we put it to be PC? .....of mature age which I like but I love a guy with a goatee๐ง
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
Oh you mean the guy in the middle with the chest tatts? I thought it was the guy in the right until I expanded the pic! ๐คฃ
-
Robbed in Santo Domingo!!!
Yes those naughty rough hard bodied Irish travellers๐๐ฎ๐ช๐ฎ๐ช
-
Freshboys show
What's the off fee here ? Will Boyz do 2000 baht for short time or is it higher?
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
๐๐๐Who offered 15000 baht please? Confess ๐ ๐คฃ๐คฃ
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
Offers of 15,000 baht !!!๐ณ๐ณ Must be a lot of farangs with money to throw around ,I wouldn't even offer Justin Bieber that
-
The do gooders trying to catch pedophiles
These type of "set ups" happen in the Philippines too I believe. I recall one Pattaya expat ( now deceased LMTU) posting he had been stung in Thailand and had to pay up,no idea of he was guilty or not though
-
The do gooders trying to catch pedophiles
I have said this many times before,that I don't like using the word "boys" to describe the guys in Thailand. Two things come to mind ,first I just finished watching a UK Facebook group of 2 guys and one big fat woman (Karen) catch a alleged old pedophile who thought he was talking to a 16yo boy but it was Karen apparently he was sending his cock pics to, not a real guy ๐ So they turn up on his doorstep and film him and then belittle him, "so you like boys do you ,you disgusting old bastard" they said Now in reality he was not doing anything wrong up to the point of...sending his xrated pics I believe. Second incident this happened to me personally was I was in Grindr when a guy wanted my cock pics which I don't send as I'm a bottom, to cut a long story short it wasn't really a guy but a Karen who admitted to me she was hunting for pedophiles,she was disappointed when I said my taste was mature Asian guys , So I'm telling you this because lately there is a fad of groups and Karen's wanting to catch older guys interested in younger guys whether it's legal or not . Now I despise pedophiles as much as them BUT 16yo is legal for same sex in Australia which I'm sure it's the same in the UK, but most of these Karen's would brand you a pedophile if you did meet a legal aged guy ,so where do you draw the line with these people?
-
Kissing and Oral Safety
I love to rim and be rimmed . Not every guy ( moneyboy) will lick my ass so you have to ask them first
-
Kissing and Oral Safety
I say go there and ask for what you want , depends on the "service provider" I guess .๐ ๐
-
Thailand to combat its methamphetamine crisis with cannabis
Unfortunately living in Sydney city see them everyday, sad when they have to take this meth stuff to live life . I remember it was heroin they used to take back in the 1970'& 8o s which made them drowsy now it's opposite with this meth/ice which makes them go berserk
-
Jomtien complex
Where is that book link ? Is it a good read ,I'm not really that intellectual but some books are ok
-
Gay Pride events 2023
I must look up the Philippines gay pride festival too , Be good if someone can write up a list of countries and dates please Thankyou !
-
Gay Pride events 2023
October 29? Omg that's next week ๐ Too late for me now Anyone going to Taiwan for this ?
-
I must lead a boring life ?
You have more there than us over in Eastern Australia,love to explore all the goldfields you have there All those tough miners in Kalgoorlie,I wonder if Grinder is busy there๐
-
Gay Pride events 2023
I would like a list of Gay Pride/gay Mardi gras /festival events for 2023 I know Sydney Australia will start in January 2023 and have events for 3 months ๐ณ๏ธโ๐๐ณ๏ธโ๐๐จโโค๏ธโ๐จ Are any of you guys coming to Sydney next year for the Gay Mardi gras?
-
Thailand to combat its methamphetamine crisis with cannabis
I guess if it works?๐ณ I see meth addicts here in Australia on a daily basis walking the City streets Was walking home one late quiet Monday night to my apartment building saw a guy punching the shop windows. Crazy stuff
-
I must lead a boring life ?
I think your in Australia too ?
-
I must lead a boring life ?
Wasn't that exciting ๐ But I must go back this Sunday thanks for reminding me ,that's how exciting that was ๐คฃ
-
Jomtien complex
Oh so cute ๐ฑ๐๐๐๐
-
I must lead a boring life ?
Make the move !
-
I must lead a boring life ?
Is it just me? Time after time I read on here il you guys travelling to different places some within weeks ,some posters are one month in Brazil the week after in Germany then in Thailand! Travelling the World for sex, if only I had the time and money I must lead a boring life compared to some of you
-
Jomtien complex
What's going to happen to this area in Sunee /? I though developers will take it over ?
-
Jomtien complex
I wish Sunee Plaza would come back again. What's the future for that place you think ๐ค