Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Where do you all live & are you planning on living in Asia ?
Sydney is great, big Gay population,plenty of Thai Boyz
-
Higher departure fees at Changi Airport
Getting so costly to travel nowadays I recall a departure tax ( think it was 500b ) that Thailand used to have .
-
First time Pattaya
I agree with you ,👍 especially in that main soi that goes past Nice Boys , I tend to walk towards the traffic but still aware of my safety as the motorbikes usually the high end powered type speed past ,the scary part is they are dodging from side to side . These are usually the young males of Middle Eastern appearance, I think GB & "Undaunted" have written about it numerous times . I try to avoid walking up that Soi at night due to that 👍
-
Sansuk Sauna Pattaya
Are these thai customers moneyboys ?
-
Sansuk Sauna Pattaya
I'm sure there was a hotel accommodation there too? Maybe I'm wrong
-
Where do you all live & are you planning on living in Asia ?
Don't leave it to long though. Unfortunately here in Australia you can't get the government old age pension to 67yo😳
-
Sansuk Sauna Pattaya
Didn't know they had one there ? It wasn't my cup of tea the sauna but I saw a few young Russians there but they didn't seem to be into older farangs unfortunately 😟,pity because I never had Russian cock . Anyone here had free cock or butt at the sauna with non money boys? I think this is the same owner as the old Howard's Hotel ? Oh that brings back memories!😊😉
-
Another flying farang, this time in Bangkok
Strange, I wonder if there was anybody inside with him? If I was going to commit suicide I wouldn't pick jumping off a building or throwing myself in front of a train ....but I guess they must be very very depressed at the time . Very sad .
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
We can't take it with us , I say enjoy it now ,you worked for it
-
First time Pattaya
Your very right , some would disagree with us however But I can't see the next generation doing the same now, even it's different 20 years ago ,
-
Where do you all live & are you planning on living in Asia ?
You plan to stay in America?😳
-
First time Pattaya
I know exactly what you mean when you say it's too loud, some bars in jomtien play loud music opposite each other , But you know the saying when we were young, "If it's too loud ,your too old ! 😂
-
First time Pattaya
I always wonder if Sunee will ever come back ,or it designed for redevelopment. I guess in probality it will either be a shopping mall or new Condos in 10 years or so
-
Bear/larger guy massages?
Yeah I know Vinapu you like the muscle guys 💪
-
Bear/larger guy massages?
Being a Bear myself,(and a bottom) I always find it strange I get so many masculine looking guys on Grindr asking me to fuck them ! "Can you fuck me Daddy? I then look at the message and see it's from some masculine Arabic guy 😳 Obviously the perception is because you have a beard and of large build , they think you as a masculine daddy and a top. Being a "bear" myself I'm not into the Bear type, although I find it interesting the people that are . Do you like the masculine look? I guess the majority of you are not into Bears , I'm guessing the twink look followed by the smooth muscle guys?
-
Where do you all live & are you planning on living in Asia ?
Tracey?
-
Where do you all live & are you planning on living in Asia ?
Can I ask have you considered moving to Thailand? May I ask your reason for staying in Israel,
-
Where do you all live & are you planning on living in Asia ?
Would you do it all again and same place ?
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
Many of us are old so have saved the money overtime, I'm certainly not wealthy I'm still working.
-
Where do you all live & are you planning on living in Asia ?
Interestingly no one has said Philippines yet
-
Where do you all live & are you planning on living in Asia ?
Just wondering where you all live if your willing to share that. Do you ever plan to live in Asia (retire) if your not already there or do you prefer to stay where you are .
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
What will do over Xmas if you don't go ? Whats the alternative?
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
I would do it ! You sound like you enjoy going there , otherwise it's missed opportunity and who knows wait another 12 months and airfares not much difference. You can't take it with you ,and if you have enough then spend it on the airfare and go !
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
Fish fingers are my favourite food😋
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
I can't fly anything else other than business for long trips . I put up with economy from Bangkok to Manila last July ,that was very cramped and painful. probably paying that much for business class is way too much ,of course if your in your 70's or older and financially secure I say go for it ,you don't know how long you have left,no use saving it ,go out and enjoy I say ! 😊