Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
$11,750 ๐ณPerth to Tokyo? I was going to agree with you in giving it a miss , but I guess it depends on your wealth and most importantly your age . Not sure how old you are but if in late 70's I say go for it ,you can't take it with you and it will be a lifetime experience you enjoy . Having said that, isn't there a cheaper premium economy?
-
The agate hotel or East suites Jomtien
Baan Souy, It's a great place but a tad too expensive for my pocket . I think around the 1800 b a night for a studio . Great facilities there though , One has to get a baht bus to anywhere though from that main road I have stayed their numerous times over the years but last trip decided the Zing was my choice .
-
Rolling loud coming to Pattaya next Songkran
I don't mind a bit of Hip Hop. Some of the 90's bands were good , used to like JX , dirty son of a gun
-
Your bucket list
A bit harsh Scott ๐๐
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
There is if you lined up like 5km away from check in like in Sydney Airport
-
First time Pattaya
Probably because he asks every farang !
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
I think Sydney to Bangkok is like $1800 economy now ,used to be $800 ! I'm surprised,interest rates gone up in people's mortgages and yet they still have the cash to throw around,tell me where they get it
-
Your bucket list
What do you think they should mention then?๐ณ
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
I am poor !!! Despite being over 60 I still use the backpackers & fly economy ๐๐ If the recession comes along I may have to rent my ass ๐
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
Must be a lot of money around , no poor people nowadays ๐
-
Anyone else checked the latest airline prices ?
One word...Bloody expensive!!! I will wait to next year now to travel again to see if the prices go down
-
Your bucket list
Philippines would suit you too
-
Your bucket list
Vietnam is coming leaps ahead in tourism now ,see Vietnam Airlines constantly advertising low prices from Australia to ho Chi Minh,little as $800 return ! I want to try Vietnamese cock in 2023 , so maybe on the bucket list. Philippines will probably be on the bucket list in 2023 ,same as the Taiwanese boys they like older daddy to fuck usually no money exchanged. I guess Taiwanese are more bottoms though ,that's my thinking ,as for Filipino they are more tops ,they were pounding my asshole left right & centre back in July .
-
Your bucket list
๐ I'm trying to be a realist though, and I know many of us haven't got a long time so having a bucket list of how or what we can do ,to grow old disgracefully.
-
Your bucket list
Any pics? And do you everything?
-
Your bucket list
I had a nasalscopy think they call it...small camera 1 minute down the nose into the throat ,, the doctor said my throat had callouses from all the big cocks ramming it continually
-
Your bucket list
Love it bro ๐, ๐๐๐
-
Your bucket list
Love it !!๐๐คฃ
-
Your bucket list
Endoscopy? Too much deep-throating ๐ณ
-
Your bucket list
Not good advice to every guy in here unless he is confident in his ability, Anyone who thinks they can walk into a third world country and ask for their dick to be sucked because they are offering money can be in for a rude shock when they receive a punch in the mouth .
-
Gaybars in Phnom Penh
Stayed in both and preferred Rambutan Firstly Rambutan is much cheaper, secondly the stairs had no rail going up in A&G The sauna wasn't exactly clean and for the price I think at that time nearly double of Rambutan ,so yeah next door same quality and half the prives I'm stingy I don't like to spend money unless I get something for it . I didn't think A&P was as good as the French owner made out ,I actually asked him for a refund .
-
Your bucket list
Whats going to be on your bucket list particularly in the next 1 year going into 2023? Particularly for us mature age guys who may have 15 to 20 years left on this earth ,what do you want to complete in life,well in the next year or so anyway and I'm not just talking about wanting to go to visit the Andes mountains or whatever I'm also talking about psychology stuff such as next trip be confident enough to asking the hotel bellboy for a fuck etc What about goals going outside your "comfort zone" , I can stay in 6 star hotels but this year I stayed in backpackers in Manila to experience it . Was going outside my comfort zone east? Nope , hardest thing I ever did I also walked Tondo a rough type of area in Manila at night by myself Are you going to go outside your comfort zone ? What about hustling? I'm setting again to ask guys who are straight for sex Yes hustle & going outside your Comfort zone , last time I got a punch in the face by one straight guy so that's not easy whoever thinks it is Hustle sex for free ? See if you can do it ? 2023 have you set goals ? Your bucket lists
-
The agate hotel or East suites Jomtien
Jomtien gym ,main road ,near the complex ,run by a nice Iranian guy 995 a month or 150 casual visit
-
(Warning: a bit sad) Has this happened to you?
Great points , I have stopped looking up this forum on my work issued phone actually.
-
(Warning: a bit sad) Has this happened to you?
Unfortunately working for the government there are more managers than workers