Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Your life as a senior gay man
I found as I get older I have to take vitamins ,Berocca etc to overcome fatigue I'm now aiming for more meat in my diet ,sounds strange I know comparing that they say eat less but I stopped off beef & chicken for awhile and I had less energy How else have you changed as you got older ?
-
Your life as a senior gay man
Lol, ๐คฃmy Filipino boyfriend Marc put the Xmas tree up yesterday He said they do that in the Philippines this early ๐ณ, and wrapped empty boxes as presents underneath ,oh I just let him do it ๐๐
-
Your life as a senior gay man
Usually I don't drink ,but having dinner with a friend last night he gave me sweet white wine ๐ท๐ฅ, and I loved the sweet white wine ,drank a few glasses and U slept the best I ever had ,just woke up actually and I'm afresh ready to hit the gym !! I won't drink again though for awhile even though they say red wine is good for health ? Any wine drinkers here ?
-
Cooking with a Pressure Cooker
Is a pressure cooker the same as a Air Fryer?
-
Get that Prostate check please !
Well guys went to a GP yesterday, about my prostate . He said gay men and listen to this ,he said gay men have HIGHER PSA levels because they have gay sex and it massages the prostate !!! I had no idea ! Anyway rather than a rectal or blood test again ,he gave me a urine test ,didn't know you can get these for prostate so I will await the result
-
Pattaya Questions, after Due Dilengence
I'm not sure exactly how the NHS works ,I guess the same as Australia Medicare system, However I still prefer to take out private health insurance BUPA which I pay $230 a month because I prefer to get into private hospital within a week rather than wait months in the free public health system. I can't imagine how long I would of waited to have my throat checked under the free Australian Medicare system if I didn't have private health insurance,probably would if been months . So saying that if I moved to Asia I would spend that $230 a month in insurance anyway . Every time I go to Asia I get my teeth done as dentist is not free in Australia. I don't know the NHS in the UK if there are waiting lists for non urgent surgery,I guess you have the option of paying private health insurance too though
-
Your life as a senior gay man
For those of you over 60 as a gay man how is your lifestyle now? Obviously your life goals change as you get older over 75 etc when your lifespan becomes around 5-7 years left ? Are you living life to the fullest ,travel,sex etc I ask this because I realised as we get older there is a countdown to life Some of us may prefer to be retired ,others to work full or part time . Others to be unfit ,others to go to the gym But the question is ,are you wasting your next years left ? I don't know how to define the term wasting your life because my late mother preferred to stay home and read books and watch inspector Frost reruns whilst my father done gardening everyday so everyone is different To me I'm planning the countdown to death ,some days I don't have the motivation even for sex though . But I'm not one now to waste time working continually for money my goal this year starting from October 1st to December 31 is to suck as many cocks , and be fucked . Im changing my attitude goal , and starting to think positive instead of negative, in the last few days walking to the shopping areas in my area I noticed African guys looking at me whilst walking past , unfortunately I didn't stop and talk to them kept walking,my ass was aching afterwards dreaming of the African dick I could of had , I told a friend later in the cafe about both days I had African guys looking at me and how my butt was aching thinking about them and my regret and not stopping to talk to them, unfortunately he is a old negative man who told me he didnt think they were looking for sex but talked negative ,I will avoid talking subjects like that with him in future Secondary I'm not going to allow "drama" into my life ,we all won't be here in 30 years time ,stop letting little things concern you ,get out there and enjoy what you have left ! I plan to grow old disgracefully wbu ?
-
Pattaya Questions, after Due Dilengence
Yes apparently going by a forum post I saw some are paying rents of 75000 baht per month ! I wonder what happened to those old guys who used to sit out the front of Memories bar ,Ralph & Jack? I imagine they would be in heaven And what was the Thai host guys name?
-
Pattaya Questions, after Due Dilengence
I'm travelling on a train right now had to laugh out loud,the other passengers must think I'm crazy but that was funny !๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
-
Pattaya Questions, after Due Dilengence
Although I never thought The Corner Bar was a failure ,it seemed to be a huge success, whatever their reasons for going back to Texas or America they will be missed
-
Pattaya Questions, after Due Dilengence
Yes unfortunately I did get to that stage when I stayed there for 3 months , the first month was ok but " how much you pay me" ? ..got a bit tedious after a while .
-
Pattaya Questions, after Due Dilengence
Yes I forgot about the failed business ventures and the ones with the boy as a partner in the business I often wonder where all the Farang business owners of Sunee Plaza of 20 years ago are now?
-
Pattaya Questions, after Due Dilengence
What kind of reasons did they leave Thailand after trying it out? For me it was boredom, missing friends ,sick of moneyboys , etc
-
Pattaya Questions, after Due Dilengence
How do his make a profit??๐ณ๐ณ
-
Pattaya Questions, after Due Dilengence
I tend to disagree "guys looking for LTR are more likely to find in Pattaya" Sure,moneyboys that is,that are working the scene I think Bangkok and or Manila are the best in seeking LTR
-
Pattaya Questions, after Due Dilengence
I guess jomtien has a few gay expats who like to meet up, thankfully not the same generation of expats as 20 years ago ,which have all moved on,so jomtien is more a expat area although there are fewer and fewer every year. You will enjoy jomtien more though as it has a mixture of gay bars and gay massage areas as well as gay friendly hotels You can always visit Sunee & Boyztown.
-
First time Pattaya
Yes about right plus bar fine & drinks
-
Cruising
Probably, life moves on Scott .
-
Alzheimer's Disease
May I ask your age?. There are drugs to slow it down , you really should go to see a specialist to test you , I forget the names of the specialist doctors ? ( Pardon the pun๐) but are they called Geriatricians. My late father had either Alzheimer's or dementia I can't recall but when I went to visit him in the nursing home just like him there were old boxers in there , I remember the bell sound went off in my phone and they all started boxing on with each other๐ฅ ,wasn't until I sounded the bell again until they stopped ๐คฃ . True story !!
-
Get that Prostate check please !
Mmmmm...one of my reasons for going regular is the finger(s) up the bum ๐๐คฃ
-
Cruising
There used to be a forum ,worldwide I think on cruising , is that still around ?
-
Get that Prostate check please !
Still better to be safe than sorry and get a check, same with a colonoscopy every 5 years .
-
Cambodian boys versus Thai boy scams
And the Filipinos?๐๐ต๐ญ๐ต๐ญ
-
Why don't you try the Philippines?
Where do U usually go in the Phillipines ๐ต๐ญ
-
The agate hotel or East suites Jomtien
Zings public area ( reception) is quite nice too ,looks like a Library ๐full of books