Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Unless he is feminine I probably wouldn't send flowers If he was muscle (my type) probably protein powder
  2. He was from Scotland?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณI'm shocked Isn't the saying ..."A Scot is very canny when it comes to money!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  3. They kept quoting me 1500 ,even 2000 baht short time saying they had to pay 500 baht to the massage shop . Maximum time 1 hour I said ..no
  4. Rather than "off" a bodybuilder why not cruise the gym toilets and possibly for free . Gay gyms fitness first etc . If your prepared to suck dick in sure you can get willing guys for free
  5. Money boys?๐Ÿค”
  6. I think it's cleaner though,I wish my parents had me circumsized A lot of times I have to continually pull the skin back to wash after peeing ,it's a nuisance. Otherwise if you are not cut you pee and not wash it can end up smelling . I was researching online how much to get cut as an adult ,it's not that expensive
  7. Actually to correct myself , they didn't overstep that personal boundary unless they believed he was really their boyfriend I guess ,
  8. I guess some of you got ..how do I put it ..." Too involved personally" with the boys ? Would that be right? You overstepped the professional boundaries of a money boy? You went beyond the business boundaries and made it personally for them, I have doubts though they had the same feeling as you and was more for business. Some of you I guess crave that boyfriend experience but your dealing with money boys Last month in jomtien I hired the services of a guy on grindr who I known for years ,he told me often of lonely farang who would be regulars who would just hire him to come over and eat with them or watch a movie together,they would call him their friend in which reality he wasn't , I guess you could say they overstepped that professional boundary
  9. Yes I can't wait to read your report. I'm planning on Turkey next year.
  10. You sound like a fit bod Daddy๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜‰
  11. Workout 2 hours a day ????๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  12. I noticed a lot of Filipino here in Australia working as aged care nurses in nursing homes,I would say at least 80% ,I guess some jobs the natives don't like ๐Ÿ‘
  13. Your right Max ๐Ÿ˜‰ Many of the Filipino guys I had last month in the Philippines had as you say ,didn't seem to be cut professionally, probably done in the province by the head of the village ๐Ÿ˜‚ I didnt dare to ask them ,I just wanted their young hard dick pumping my old daddy butt๐Ÿ˜‰
  14. Great point Peter ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I guess they want them because if their English language skills
  15. No you bring up a good point !๐Ÿ‘ But I absolutely love circumsized guys ,I'm not myself but I think it's much cleaner they are cut .๐Ÿฅ’ I wish I was cut ,I have to constantly pull the skin back and wash even after peeing . Cut guys are much cleaner to suck in my opinion
  16. The only way to find out if he is free and really likes you is to go to the bar and off/bar fine him from the bar, I would do it otherwise you will never know and regret it ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Life is short ,you have nothing to lose and more to gain especially if it's true love ๐Ÿ’œ
  17. Bro it was a joke ! See the laughing emoji
  18. Oh ok ...I thought you were picking on my precious loving beautiful sexy Filipino boys๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ
  19. Filipinos are I think the highest World's outsourcing of workers . They even have a special departure area at the airport for them and the airlines have special flight rates for them with a "overseas worker" membership card . Filipinos are in the majority fantastic loyal to the boss workers, mostly into hospitality jobs,hotel front desk,cleaning and nursing/Carer type jobs .
  20. My interpretation and please don't take it the wrong way .. is because you don't "look him" which means I guess talk to him / hire his services Obviously he is not in "love " with you ,he is a business man but he sounds a bit inpatient as you are not showing him interest. I guess this is a type of "psychology" to make you feel guilty? And I guess thinking someone "loves"or cares for you ( I don't mean you personally but that's what my interpretation is that he is trying to project ) sort of a guilt trip . He is using psychological business tactics๐Ÿ˜‚ ( if there is such a thing)
  21. Barry, how would you react say if you went to The Venue in jomtien and the cabaret was on, you notice it's busy ,would you be able to walk to a table with other farangs seated and sit there with them ? Or would u just leave ?
  22. Your not to say that๐Ÿ˜‚ , it's transphobic? Is that the word?
  23. Olddaddy replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    I hope they get your baggage right, I had the same thing and they sent my baggage to the first stop instead of the final as the plane was delayed ๐Ÿ™„
  24. I think many with social anxiety can get hot sweats , etc when they get into crowded buses or trains

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.