Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Jupiter boys "want 5000 tip"
Oh ridiculous...if your desperate I can give you a blowjob for a drink ๐ธ But doesn't surprise me , I have had boys on Bangkok Grindr want 3000 baht and after I send my face pic they make an excuse my location is a long way and want 6000 baht ๐คจ
-
Condos close to Jomtien complex
Is the condo building Opposite Dicks cafe VT5? I'm trying to look for a Airbnb close to Jomtien complex but I don't want to cross that road everyday to VT2B then walk down the long driveway being hit by ๐ต Unfortunately I have credit with Airbnb after using my points although I prefer a hotel I must start to use up my credit with Airbnb so a condo it is I must say I do like the pizza shop opposite the complex a Australian man runs it he also owns the building in Jomtien complex he told me
-
I need a dancing teacher
Yes ...but with the shirt on I don't like to flash my titties โญโญ
-
I need a dancing teacher
Any good discos in Pattaya nowadays?๐บ๐ฟ๐บ๐ฟ 20 years ago we had Hollywood, we had that one down in Naklua , can't remember the name dementia has set in I wonder what that indian disco๐ฎ๐ณ is like in walking street ? Of course Bangkok had the famous DJ station โฝ
-
Looking for good piece of meat...
๐ถ๐ต๐ตJoey...baby....don't go crazy....and I heard it all before...Joey baby ...don't go...crazy ๐ถ๐ถ๐ต Was this the Cranberries?
-
Sunee Plaza Nice Boys
Not many Go Go bars left you can do this Sadly they are all going....doom n gloom ๐ญ What about X boys ... haven't been there for years Oh please can we start talking postive please instead of all this doom n gloom !
-
Gay visitors in Thai hotels
Yes very true...I must bring a walking stick with me !!!! Maybe a Zimmer frame wouldn't look out of hand ....then start dancing through the Soi ๐บ๐ฟ๐บ๐ฟ
-
Singapore to Bangkok by Train
Doesn't the train (xpt ) ust go to Casino then it's buses , I can't remember, but it doesn't go all the way to Brisbane as far I remember To get to Brisbane I just get on Jetstar,quicker .. usually anyway
-
Sunee Plaza Nice Boys
As one former bar owner told me ....if you have to ask the price ,you can't afford it !!!
-
Gay visitors in Thai hotels
Which one are you talking about ...I'm 19yo when I go to DJ station disco๐บ๐ฟ๐บ๐ฟand to fit into the crowd in Jomtien complex im 80.....I could fit two personalities in one day ๐
-
Gay visitors in Thai hotels
There's no need to be ageist!!
-
Gay visitors in Thai hotels
Oh I agree Mima ,they are always bullying me ๐ญ๐ญ...just a bunch of bullies , thanks for your sympathy Mima , will you hug me ?
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Absolutely beautiful
-
Looking for good piece of meat...
Hopefully your back tommrrw
-
Looking for good piece of meat...
I expect others to do that for me! Also whilst your doing that for me ,make sure you include the menu. Could you make sure this is completed by the end of the day , thankyou !!
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
I will send you out an invitation questionnaire form Paul ...please make sure all sections are filled out โ๐ฟ.....I then may consider meeting up
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
So good you had to say it 3 times ! We got the message . Your skipping Pattaya and going to Cambodia ๐ฐ๐ญ
-
Large gay pedofile and HIV distribution network was discovered in Senegal managed by french citizen
How are we supposed to read french ? ๐ซ๐ท๐ซ๐ท
-
Looking for good piece of meat...
I love Sizzlers in Pattaya ,do they have one in Bangkok??
-
Should this song have prompted an intervention?
Try to listening to "hit me ...hit me .hit me with your Rhythm stick !!
-
I will be arriving in Bangkok soon
I will send you out the form to fill in โ๐ฟ
-
Bangkok trip report. Don't expect too much!
I love helping out....I'm always bending over forwards to help anyone out !
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
They boast about rooting an orange ๐ฒ disgusting!
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
I don't have friends . I was actually amazed a work colleague who I have worked with for over 15 years sent me an email after a disagreement recently saying I must of been a "fake" friend all these years !. Well I quickly write back " who said I was ever your friend !๐
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Oh your missing out on talking about Trump ๐ฒ or the list of sickness's we all have to moan about ! Old chap Patanawet has his new walking stick to show & tell, ๐ถ๐ฟโโ๏ธ Oh don't be a party pooper ๐ think what fun your missing out on listening to old Jack talk about his colostomy bag