Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Mmmm...I have never heard of this I must admit I'm mostly into seeing psychology/ psychiatrist professionals ...but I will be seeing my Psychiatrist on Monday who I believe was a medical doctor before if you wish for me to show him your post ...and I will do that for you ,let me know , he is a quiet man who doesn't talk much though and just listens ๐Ÿ‘‚ But a very odd man who may or may know your condition ๐Ÿ†who sits on a leather chair with one leg over the other writing stories I'm telling him about Perhaps a PICTURE I could show him???
  2. ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘ I really enjoy the shows at the venue and would go twice a night !!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏ Or even three , oh mind your own business and enjoy what a brilliant entertainment , ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ One may say God save the Queen but nothing will save the old ABBA songs ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต,ring ring ring why don't you give me a call๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต
  3. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Nothing wrong with saving money that's for sure especially if your broke Saving $20 on a blood test at the good old Red Cross ๐Ÿ˜„โŒin Kings Cross ,way to go ,spend the whole day ๐Ÿ˜€ travelling ๐Ÿš‹๐Ÿštravelling no doubt to the isle of wight, oh spare us the details please Something your future father in law could comprehend perhaps? ๐Ÿ”’.. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜
  4. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Yes the self confessed "old crusty fart" likes to point out others punctuation mistakes but makes them himself Not only hypocrisy but add knees and dementia to the list !!
  5. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Don't forget they have lifts so guys your age don't have to walk up the steps . No use with your old knees, especially as you been on them most of your life Mind you, your probably younger than me but want to act old ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ด Surely you can use the stairs at your age .
  6. Yes , the thing is ,and don't quote me ,but if you use the same app they usually give you some reward benefits,whether it's true or not is another thing as Agoda have made me a VIP member but the rates seem the same . I had to send letters and emails to Agoda a few times to complain โœ๏ธโœ๏ธ
  7. Didn't know Royal massage๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™‚๏ธ is still going ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yes thanks about the karaoke , I didn't know that was another gay one๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ , I love ๐ŸŽค karaokes BB gun bachelors club.. anyone ever went there ? I love singing "๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽตhit me with ya rhythm stick ..hit me ...hit me ...hit me hard , hit me quick ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต
  8. Oh bend over and take it like a man sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜š and...you can use your walking stick to balance !! Talking about walking sticks I noticed a lot of gay farangs on Jomtien complex carrying walking sticks and even noticed one man and extremely overweight, looked in his 50's on one of this push walkers , you push the Walker and has a small seat in which I believe this ( fat bastard๐Ÿซฉ) wouldn't be able to sit on I immediately went over to him and introduced myself , he looked happy and told me he was from the UK and only 52! I immediately told him he looks 72 and might be good idea to lose the Walker I was contemplating on taking it with me forcing him to walk !!๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ He had the audacity to ask me to leave him alone ,I immediately accused him of being racist
  9. I usually use Agoda for my hotel bookings ,the hotel websites are more expensive I find Look I know it's got nothing to do with your original post but I thought I would add that .
  10. After using a certain "gay"๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ hotel in Bangkok I noticed my ๐Ÿ’ณ was used for uber eats in the UK a few days later Lucky my bank refunded my money but I had to fill out application forms etc it was a hassle , they made it difficult as I had to print out the application form and fax it in etc
  11. Yes I know the one Feminine type boys mostly I noticed I will have a look next time I go past and see if I can get away with a few pics ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  12. Of course the smallest cocks I have seen belong to Korean guys The hairiest cocks I have seen are Japanese I'm not really into big cocks though stretching my asshole wide ๐ŸŒ†๐Ÿซข๐Ÿซข
  13. Oh he loved my gorgeous plump fat butt cheeks .๐Ÿ‘ I'm proud of my fat ass
  14. I think your talking about RELAX๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™‚๏ธ massage shop at the back of Tuk com , although I recall a few more near that soi Many of the guys are on Grindr as well A bit difficult to take photos of the boys if they are sitting outside, I doubt they will appreciate that ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  15. Depends I had a Korean guy once whose penis was the size of a thumb ๐Ÿ‘
  16. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿซข๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชGood one Hank !!
  17. I was going to meet up with many people,they even messaged me , But too many weirdo's One guy asked me what place we could meet ....I replied "Mind ya own fucking business!! Then he blocked me Bloody weirdo ๐Ÿ™€
  18. I love listening to that song "๐ŸŽถthere ain't no England anymore ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ I haven't heard someone say they were from England for many years ,they always say UK I'm from the UK they say , why don't they just say England?๐Ÿ˜ณ Then all of a sudden they usually break out in that Kinks song ๐ŸŽตThere ain't no England anymore ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ Oh please spare me the singing !!
  19. I can make the trip to Canada๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ if you want next month and stay at your house ๐Ÿก I prefer you live near the ๐ŸŒ† City though and have Gold faucets I have always wanted to go to Canada , can you take me to that French๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท City in Canada What a beautiful country
  20. I always find if I wear my sunglasses ๐Ÿ˜Ž in there ( DJ Station) my very dark ones ....I get guys coming up to me to start a conversation ๐Ÿ˜€ "cool glasses bro"
  21. It's me ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Žand ..๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต.I wear my sunglasses at night ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ May I ask have you ever wore your sunglasses at night?
  22. Oh FFS ,can't you go on your own and pick up ?. You always need someone to be with you?๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฌ Your not confident in yourself, please try to start ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ Start challenging yourself to do things alone please ,surely that's not too much to ask...good lordy ...surely not ?๐Ÿ˜ณ
  23. Oh there's no need to be prejudice and become a size queen ...please ! ๐Ÿฅบ
  24. ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถForever young....I want to be...forever young ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถoh please spare me the song
  25. ๐ŸŽตI will survive ๐ŸŽต

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.