Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Yes I will give it a go , haven't got much choice since the other hotels are booked out thanks to the selfish people!!!!
  2. I must say I did a little experiment and left my hotel door open and then laid on the bed with my pants off. The amount of "stickybeaks " ๐Ÿฆ†who stop and look in your open room is amazing Just the pure shock on their faces ๐Ÿ˜ณ , you close your eyes laying half naked and you can suddenly hear their footsteps ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธcome to a stop and then you open your eyes and see them stood there in shock before darting off ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธlol ๐Ÿ˜‚
  3. I got tired of staying in the Base Airbnb ๐Ÿฌ, so looking for hotels in Jomtien, well surprised the Zing resort hotel is booked out !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ The AGATE is over 2400 baht a night and The VENUE 2000 baht omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ but no pool , Busy busy busy I just can't stay in one place toooooo long ...gets boring , looking at the same walls I believe the music festival ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถis on so may have something to do with it I need a hotel with a swimming pool ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸชHas anyone ever stayed in the Hotel Zing , not to be confused with the one in the Jomtien complex ๐ŸŸฃ๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸชthis one is purple color The Hotel Zing is on the main road Doesn't look too crash hot but it has a swim pool and good price , just I would have to get a baht bus to the Jomtien complex, oh fuck it , I will just stay at Agate and pay that ludicrous price , should I be forced to do this ???. Oh get fucked all of you โ—โ— Thanks for nothing โ—โ—
  4. There are few gay sexual massage in the Jomtien complex I noticed they were busy last weekend so they must be doing something right ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™‚๏ธ I have never tried them through I always end up at the Thai blind massage shop ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  5. Actually talking about teenagers lol , right now I have guys in their 60's sitting near me at the Pattaya pool playing loud 1980's music and getting drunk ,I think it's hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh forever young...I want to be... Love hearing Boy George at loud decibals lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ "๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถDo you really hurt me ...do you really want to make me cry ๐ŸŽถ
  6. True and I feel guilty lazing by the pool here and swimming the last few days when I should be clubbing ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ
  7. I wondered if you could of gone to the front desk and asked rather than wander around needless looking otherwise your wasting time Lodge a complaint !!!! I had the same thing at a 5 star hotel I always make a point in trying to inform the management on the feedback cards
  8. Let me tell u โœ๏ธโœ๏ธ LMTU Only the very old members will know what I'm talking about
  9. Is that Cafe John's or Cafe Ritz still there ?. I usually go to Tinnies but I refuse to pay $10 (200 baht) for a meat pie
  10. I don't like it !. ๐ŸฅถI have never touched snow or seen it in real life and I never will Never
  11. Love planners I plan every detail of my life and trip ,it's the only way to go, From travel ๐Ÿงณ insurance to transport, or from massages to mopeds , from drinks to dicks ! plan , otherwise plan to fail ! And please don't blame me !!; I'm being blamed for everything from dumping rubbish in my condo building ๐Ÿข to shouting out in my apartment by the building manager!!
  12. Mmmmmm. Sounds negative to me , and I must say a bit weird ๐Ÿง
  13. Yes welcome to the forum, I must say I always get the word flock wrong and say fuck ๐Ÿ˜• I remember an English show back in the 1980's where there was a team of Can Can dancing women singing about flocking clicking plucking ,they were dancing can can style it was a UK show๐Ÿ’‚โ€โ™‚๏ธ,anyone know the name? Oh please we are going back to the 80's surely I can't expect anyone to know ! !!!
  14. I think there is... I know there's X boys ,BBB boys , Toyboys , A bomb ?. Not many around nowadays ๐Ÿ˜• Oh baby oh baby ... . ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต
  15. Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ What is the name of it do you remember? What about this one I keep hearing called Classic Boys ?
  16. Many of you won't have heard of her unless your from Scotland๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ or ๐Ÿฆ˜, particularly Sydney She performed at gay bars such as midnight shift ,Universal and kinselas Maxi Shield who performed between her homes in Sydney Australia and Scotland has passed away today 5 months after her throat cancer diagnosis at age 51 โœ๏ธโœ๏ธ Always with a sense of humour to the end she joked she had been sucking too many cocks !!! Only just bumped into her on Sydney's Oxford Street last July where I saw her talking to a guy on the street , I walked up taking my phone out , Photo ! Photo ! I said Her reaction , "Do you always ask people for something in that manner!? " How about you put a "please " at the end of it sweetheart she said sternly ๐Ÿคฌ I took the photo with her before she exclaimed to her friend nearby "what an extremely rude man !๐Ÿ˜€ RIP Maxi
  17. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ What stories she could tell .
  18. These are the months the full moon ๐ŸŒ™ ๐ŸŒ™ is out ? Are you a psychiatrist by any chance?
  19. Elderly twinks ๐Ÿ˜‚.I love it
  20. Risque?? What a beautiful word , I believe sounds like a french word
  21. Into the old smelly shoe fetish I see๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ข๐Ÿ‘žnothing wrong with that dear
  22. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Of course we must as good citizens in this world community show empathy if not sympathy to the old , well let me tell you sweetheart times are a changing and no one cares to give you empathy anymore , Go to the gym , even I can run up several flights of stairs and I'm 89 , push your yourself past the borders of meridian, past the threshold of age,and past the New World order World order is kicking in and you will be laying on the ground in all your pity whilst a nurse stands over you with her arms folded shaking her head at your weakness !! And trying to give you an injection ๐Ÿ’‰ Oh you poor old man ...oh ๐Ÿ˜ญ Gym !! Do squats ! Survival
  23. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Yes I'm back on the medication ๐Ÿ’Š myself A doctor a true professional will prescribe you the theatre of medicine which in my absence I didn't have which may have led to risks of HIV , but my doctor a man of many talents recognised this

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.